Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man and Mr. Negative. Why? A "negative" Peter will be quite willing to punch heads off, and while he probably couldn't to either of his opponents here, he definitely can give them hell, and possibly even get Wolverine into Negative's grasp, which essentially turns the match into a clusterf*ck against Gorgon. And as far as healing factors are concerned, Negative may be able to use his Devils breath (though I believe he needs a DNA sample first). That's not to say Logan and Gorgon can't win, if Negative gets too close, he's going to lose an appendage to either of them, or worse. However, I see Peter and "Martin" taking a solid victory from anywhere between 7-9/10

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: A serious Spiderman solo's via incap. And does it quickly.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, with Peter as the MVP.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, imo. What comic is that spidey image from? It's awesome.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 106me

Gotta admit, I feel like Spider-Man and his rogue gallery are a notch above Wolverine's level of rogues.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man solos.

@maxlabp said:

Team 1, imo. What comic is that spidey image from? It's awesome.

The upcoming Amazing Spider-Man #6 (comes out in February IIRC).

@106me said:

Gotta admit, I feel like Spider-Man and his rogue gallery are a notch above Wolverine's level of rogues.

That's because they are, and more than just a notch above.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wolverine loses to Spider-Man via webbing or K.O. Gorgon loses to Negative.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably team 2. Mister Negative stomped Peter the first times they met, this is true, but that was Peter without his Spider-Sense and Way of the Spider training. Peter is almost a completely different character now, and beat Mister Negative in their most recent bout IIRC. I don't think Peter could beat Wolverine as easily or more so (I know he did as SpOck, but Logan was holding back and I consider that a bit of an outlier), and I'm not sure Peter even now could beat Gorgon at all.

Logan has enough durability to tank Mister Negative's blunt offense more often than not. The sword could be an issue, since he incapped Anti-Venom who has healing feats like healing his head after it was blown apart by the Punisher's specialized shotgun, but Logan is well versed with swordplay, and has feats to show he could probably disarm him eventually. I guess Logan is a grumpy old git, and Negative can turn him black, but with Gorgon's telepathy, I'm pretty sure he could just tell Logan to watch out.

Gorgon shares Logan's healing and Swordplay skills. He's not as durable, but he has higher stats, Telepathy for battle reading and an insta-win ability like Mister Negative, so I would give him the edge as well.

That's a nice first pic by the way.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way from the sounds of it.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@schillenger420 said:

@jashro44: A serious Spiderman solo's via incap. And does it quickly.

No. He doesn't.

@laflux said:

Probably team 2. Mister Negative stomped Peter the first times they met, this is true, but that was Peter without his Spider-Sense and Way of the Spider training. Peter is almost a completely different character now, and beat Mister Negative in their most recent bout IIRC. I don't think Peter could beat Wolverine as easily or more so (I know he did as SpOck, but Logan was holding back and I consider that a bit of an outlier), and I'm not sure Peter even now could beat Gorgon at all.

Logan has enough durability to tank Mister Negative's blunt offense more often than not. The sword could be an issue, since he incapped Anti-Venom who has healing feats like healing his head after it was blown apart by the Punisher's specialized shotgun, but Logan is well versed with swordplay, and has feats to show he could probably disarm him eventually. I guess Logan is a grumpy old git, and Negative can turn him black, but with Gorgon's telepathy, I'm pretty sure he could just tell Logan to watch out.

Gorgon shares Logan's healing and Swordplay skills. He's not as durable, but he has higher stats, Telepathy for battle reading and an insta-win ability like Mister Negative, so I would give him the edge as well.

About sums it up. Though I'd day Gorgon is every bit as durable as Logan (DD KO notwithstanding).

Soaked all that, and still whooped their butts.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii: You don't think Logan's skeleton makes him more durable?

Hm. Good point. Yes. Yes it does. I concede the point.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man solos.

No Caption Provided
@laflux said:

Nice breakdown, I agree with this for the most part.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By schillenger420

@super_soldierxii: To respond with logic in kind... yes he does. How's that for convincing?:>)

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: What can Mr.Negative do?

He can cut bullets out of the air, has super strength (stronger than spider-man), can tank explosions which destroy buildings, put some energy around his sword to increase its cutting power, corrupt people when they touch him as well.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Dang that's pretty cool thanks for the info on him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will go with Team 1.

Spidey the mvp will be able to beat can and will beat Wolverine in the fight. I think Mr. Negative can hold his own long enough against Gorgon until Spidey is done dealing with Wolverine or Negative beats Gorgon himself.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 mostly because of Gorgon.

But if team 1 web logan out fast enough and team up against gorgon, they stand a good chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Team 2.