Spider-Man and Black Panther vs Wolverine and Lizard.

• 56 results
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Spider-Man and Black Panther

No Caption Provided

Wolverine and Lizard

No Caption Provided

Rules

Standard Morals.

Win by K.O, Death, Incap, Submission.

Wolverine has his healing factor.

Black Panther is K.O.T. D.

Lizard is of his most recent physical upgrade.

Rounds

1. Lizard has the Connor's persona.

2. Lizard has the Lizard persona.

Bonus.

Fatal 4 way. All four go up against one another at once.

Arena

Oppenents start 50 ft away and visible. Who wins and why?
Oppenents start 50 ft away and visible. Who wins and why?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 2 due mostly to Lizard.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman solo and maybe BP can solo.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman solo and maybe BP can solo.

Current Lizard was handling spider-man with little difficulty while having a nervous break down. Peter arguably didn't even beat him, its possible that Connors stopped fighting just because. We know that all though the cure didn't change him back to human, we know that Connors mind was fixed with Peter stabbed him in the brain, and we know Connors felt like he was guilty so he pretended the cure didn't work and that it just took the fight out of him....Except if it did that than why did Peter need to use every last bit of his webbing to restrain him?

If anyone is going to solo its Lizard....I don't think he will but he is the MVP of this fight. Black Panther might beat him with use of his invisibility (all though honestly he can get blitzed as well with current Lizard). But than wolverine is obviously going to end up at least holding him off while Lizard deals with spider-man. Really the only advantage team one has is team work but as much as I hate to say it, it wont be enough.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Team 2 with Lizard as MVP. He should take either Peter or T'Challa with just sheer overpowering speed and strength, and he's not exactly feral or stupid.

However, @laflux, when you say Connor persona do you mean current Lizard where Connor's mind is in the Lizard body? We haven't really seen him do anything as Lizard-Connors yet, except get found out by SpOck. I would assume he is physically the same, but we don't know how he fights or anything like that.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 with Lizard as MVP. He should take either Peter or T'Challa with just sheer overpowering speed and strength, and he's not exactly feral or stupid.

However, @laflux, when you say Connor persona do you mean current Lizard where Connor's mind is in the Lizard body? We haven't really seen him do anything as Lizard-Connors yet, except get found out by SpOck. I would assume he is physically the same, but we don't know how he fights or anything like that.

Well, I'd assume he'd fight with more restraint, which would give Panther more time to go invisible/teleport and try to cut his head off, or maybe Peter to throw a few Cyro Pellets at him to slow him down. I agree with @jashro44 and others that Lizard is the MVP in the two vs two though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@granitesoldier said:

Well, I'd assume he'd fight with more restraint, which would give Panther more time to go invisible/teleport and try to cut his head off, or maybe Peter to throw a few Cyro Pellets at him to slow him down. I agree with @jashro44 and others that Lizard is the MVP in the two vs two though.

Connors has been in control of the lizard before. He would be less brutal but more tactical IIRC.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine & Lizard.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

Pretty much what Jash and Granite said. I'm not sure how much invisibility would work considering Lizard has superhuman senses.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

Pretty much what Jash and Granite said. I'm not sure how much invisibility would work considering Lizard has superhuman senses.

Really? Although Black Panther's cloacking has worked on people with enhanced senses though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Lizard solo?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has Lizard shown super human senses?

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44: I vaguely remember it being mentioned in his earlier appearances, I'd have to look for a scan.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

But than wolverine is obviously going to end up at least holding him off

I honestly don't see how Wolverine is delegated to just "holding" anyone off in here.

He's a huge bonafide threat to either BP or Parker.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2 with Lizard as MVP.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I honestly don't see how Wolverine is delegated to just "holding" anyone off in here.

I never said he wasn't a threat. He's just not as big as a threat to spider-man as lizard is. He might be more of a threat to black panther due to having a counter for his stealth unlike Lizard, but even than its debatable who would win.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@jashro44:

I never said he wasn't a threat. He's just not as big as a threat to spider-man as lizard is. He might be more of a threat to black panther due to having a counter for his stealth unlike Lizard, but even than its debatable who would win.

Fair enough. Your comment sounds like Wolverine was delegated to a delay tactic in this fight and little more. Only reason he's not every bit as menacing as Lizard is because he can't break through webbing IMHO.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Heatblaze

@jashro44: @imperfect_cell: @thor_parker82: The Panther Suit is extremely durable and bulletproof, capable of teleportation, shields, and BP has enough strength to break a super skrulls arm, give him his vibranium daggers capable of long range shooting.

Wolverine will be dealt with by either one shortly and easily, and Spider man and BP can gang up on Lizard for the win.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1 Stomps.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pastepotpete1

@highaccuser said:

Can't Lizard solo?

he could i think lizard can lift like 20- 30 tons spidey is a ten tonner bp with his suit is like 5 tonner if lizard wasnt such a jobber he could solo ... team one wins... morbieus was beating the lizard as well wouldve sucked his blood if spiderman with four arms didnt intervene lizard wouldve become blood sucked .. im not sure but i think vemon solo'ed lizard and a couple of his minions at the same time atleast vemon did in the video game .. lizard isnt even in the top five for being spidermans most powerful villian he does very well against spiderman because he is kurt connors and spiderman cant harm him

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @imperfect_cell: @thor_parker82: The Panther Suit is extremely durable and bulletproof, capable of teleportation, shields, and BP has enough strength to break a super skrulls arm, give him his vibranium daggers capable of long range shooting.

Wolverine will be dealt with by either one shortly and easily, and Spider man and BP can gang up on Lizard for the win.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that is utterly riduculous black panther beating super skrull but team one still wins

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Lizard MVP. Lizard would beat Peter handily, while he would probably take a majority over Panther. Wolverine vs either of Team 1 has already been done to death, and the outcome is close for either battle.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that is utterly riduculous black panther beating super skrull but team one still wins

THat is a generic skrull who has an unspecified amount of power. BP can put up force fields but can't attack while the force field is up.Nor do we know how long he can maintain the shields. The energy daggers were not powerful enough to put Kraven down so they won't be putting Logan or lizard down either. BP's suit can be shredded by slashing. Logan is a slasher. Logan also has had extended battles with Spidey and has done very good against Spidey. Thinking Logan goes down easy means you are ignoring nearly every fight they ever had. Lizard MANHANDLED Spidey. BP won't fair much better.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther and Spider

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Heatblaze

@pooty: BP can easily beat logan. He has taken down sabretooth with ease, the energy daggers did put kraven down, he was about to deliver the finishing blow until he was stopped by ironman. He still has his teleportation. The suit can only be slash if you aim for the grains. But Logan will most likely not get the chance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123:

Your scan shows that BP can throw Logan. I never said BP can't throw Logan. I said he cant keep him down. and nothing you've shown proves he can

Kraven took and gave many punches, kicks, knives before he finally fell. Lets not forget that Kraven BEAT BP in the previous issue

Your last scan is not canon. That is an alternate version of BP and Sabretooth.

These scans show Logan is not going down easy or quickly

Spidey: I've given him EVERYTHING i got and he keeps coming
Spidey: I've given him EVERYTHING i got and he keeps coming
I'm hitting him hard enough to wreck cars. But i can't get him to stop smiling
I'm hitting him hard enough to wreck cars. But i can't get him to stop smiling

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a super skrull.

No Caption Provided

Also BP has anti metal claws, it will cut through wolves skeleton. He can easily decapitate, that is a sure way to put him down.

He's proven to be faster and stronger.

No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: Alternate reality characters cant be used unless that is the specific version being used.

@heatblaze123: This is current BP. His current suit doesn't have anti metal claws. He hasn't used those in years. And none of your scans show Logan being KO'ed or unable to fight. I didn't say Tchalla can't beat him. I said he can't keep him down nor finish him quickly.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: What proof is there that he doesn't have it? Plus Black panther was holding back because he lost his healing factor, he also wanted to know what was going on with him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: The anti metal claws were part of his vibranium suit. He stopped using the vibranium suit when Priest stopped writing him. He now has an insulated suit. The insulated suit has not been shown to have anti metal claws.

Regardless of if BP was holding back, he has not shown that he can KO or put Logan down easily. You said BP can defeat Logan easily but have not proven it. If Spidey can hit Logan repeatedly with everything he has. I have no idea why you think BP can put Logan down

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I say that base on BP's feats vs Logan's.

Spiderman has already shown to knock out wolverine. Granted this is superior spiderman, but it's the same body.

No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Ummm can you show the end of the comic? The part where Logan knocks Spidey out in ONE punch. That comic was a low showing for both of them. But if you look at their history of fights you'll see they are long drawn out battles

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: that's not the comic wolverine knocked spiderman out.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Opps. do you have the scan or issue number?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@jashro44 said:

Opps. do you have the scan or issue number?

Of wolverine one shotting him or SpOck beating him down? The beat down happened in avenging spider-man 16, and after SpOck beat Logan down, Logan did pin him claw point which is what I believe you had in mind. All though it is also worth noting that SpOck was new to Peters body and was having issues in that issue. Wolverine one shotting Peter happened in astonishing spider-man and wolverine. I can't remember the specific issue at the moment but it wasn't a fight. Peters spider-sense had been buzzing all day so he was ignoring it, and while Peter was in deep though wolverine hit him from behind knocking him out for a bit. The only other time wolverine one shotted spider-man was under Garth Ennis by kicking him in the balls, but this typically gets dismissed because Garth Ennis hates super heroes and its not really a good portrayal of wolverine (literally in the next panel after, wolverine gets dropped by daredevil with a throat punch.

If you need scans of anything specific just ask.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: those scans are ancient

statements should never be taken seriously

spider-man was once stuck under debris and he claimed that not even hulk or thor would be able to pick it up

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: those scans are ancient

statements should never be taken seriously

spider-man was once stuck under debris and he claimed that not even hulk or thor would be able to pick it up

Exactly. from their ancient fights to current fights it shows a history of them being near equal.

they should not be totally dismissed either

everyone exaggerates from time to time

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Either member of Team 1 could solo

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming some mild tactical prowess then Spidey webs Wolvie. Spidey and BP retreat vertically using webbing to periodically slow Wolvie down ( since he is by far the slowest climber) Spidey and BP now face Lizard alone. If they can overcome Lizard they can likely finish Wolvie.

Those are only circumstances I see Team 1 winning.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@pooty: doesnt look too even to me

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 has potential to stomp.

Team 2 has potential to stomp.

Team 1 wins by slight majority IMO.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Logan wasn't trying to fight. In the same issue Logan had Spidey pinned by with claws at his neck. And Logan KO'ed Spidey as discussed in post 40. So again, Spidey and Logan have always fought near even

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@spider-manwins: Logan wasn't trying to fight. In the same issue Logan had Spidey pinned by with claws at his neck. And Logan KO'ed Spidey as discussed in post 40. So again, Spidey and Logan have always fought near even

Logan was trying. He just kept his claws sheathed. The issue even said he attacked with all his ferocity. When Logan knocked out spider-man that wasn't a fight (unless your talking about the Ennis moment but that isn't a showing you want to use).

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@pooty: he was trying, he just didnt have his claws out

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@pooty: he was trying, he just didnt have his claws out

He kept his claws sheethed which means he wasn't trying to really hurt his friend. With claws out he slits spidey throat