• 89 results
#1 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
vs  
 Just to clarify this (Marvel Ultimate Alliance) Spider-man, (Batman Arkham City) Batman, and (inFAMOUS 2) Cole Macgrath.  Batman and Spider-man both head to New Marais to Turn him into the police and it is still good karma cole.  So this is classic Spidey and Batman vs regular Cole.
#2 Edited by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man has experience form fighting Electro, he could take McGrath 

Batman chills out and has a Bat-Lemonade

#3 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Bat-Lemonade

I hope that's not what that sounds like.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman said:

@cattlebattle said:

Bat-Lemonade

I hope that's not what that sounds like.

lol
#5 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: He can do a lot more than shoot electricity. Cole takes this.

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: He can do a lot more than shoot electricity. Cole takes this.

Like what? shoot fire? As if Spidey can't dodge that......I am not trying to downplay Cole but honestly...I don't think he has anything Spider-man can't handle
#7 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: What's Spiderman going to do, shoot a web at him? Conduits are hard to kill. I agree Spidey could win, but Cole has too many abilities. He can't dodge a tornado, or a lightning bolt. Spidey comes too close and he'll blow him away with a shock-wave. Don't forget, he could kill Spiderman just by touching him. The downside is he needs electricity, but he's in the city.

#8 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam: Agreed Cole can manipulate electricity far more than, Electro, Shocker, or Johnny Ohm, sorctro much so that its spans out of just electrokinesis, to electromagnetism and weather control too.
#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: What's Spiderman going to do, shoot a web at him? Conduits are hard to kill. I agree Spidey could win, but Cole has too many abilities. He can't dodge a tornado, or a lightning bolt. Spidey comes too close and he'll blow him away with a shock-wave. Don't forget, he could kill Spiderman just by touching him. The downside is he needs electricity, but he's in the city.

mostly every thing you named is similar to Electro,  and yes...he can dodge lightning 

Cole is not invulnerable to conventional means of injury.....Spiderman throws a mailbox at him...... 

Spider-Man kicks over a fire hydrant and redirects water at Cole 

Spider-Man is too smart and skilled for this guy
#10 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@gingerpenny: Plus if spidey gets hit with that amp its not going to tickle
#11 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: He has his shield for all of those. He's been hit by bigger things and could easily dodge those.

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: He has his shield for all of those. He's been hit by bigger things and could easily dodge those.

a shield for water...unlikely
#13 Posted by nickthedevil (12435 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

by the logic you are giving, then it should be virtually impossible for spidey to beat sandman, yet he always figures out a way. and as for the better electricity manip. than electro, can Macgrath turn into pure energy with a thought and materialize elsewhere?

#14 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Kessler did have the ability to teleport.

#15 Posted by nickthedevil (12435 posts) - - Show Bio

ahhh.. did forget about that instance... but does that really count here? the pic here is from the second game.... he hasn't developed those powers yet.

#16 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: he regenerates from electricity
#17 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: He has a frost sheild now and no he cant teleport yet
#18 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: With or without it, his powers would overwhelm Spiderman.

#19 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@nickthedevil: Kessler did have the ability to teleport.

hardly matters, where is he going to teleport to, Its nearly impossible to sneak up behind him 

@gingerpenny said:
@cattlebattle: He has a frost sheild now and no he cant teleport yet
As I stated, Spidermans to smart, he'll just melt Coles shield forcing him to short himself out...Spidey is way too smart, too fast, too innovative, not to mention he has fought electrical guys dozens of time before, I can post a dozen scans of Spidey getting hit by all kinds of amounts of voltage and not being even that shaken...there is no advantage Cole has on him
#20 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Spiderman can't go near him or hit him with his webs. What's he going to do, whip his big brain at him?

#21 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: you are just biased and using ABC logic
#22 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: Spiderman can't go near him or hit him with his webs. What's he going to do, whip his big brain at him?

Spider-Man can go near him...he has touched guys pulsating with electricity before...and no, he will use his big brain to defeat him the same way he defeats other electrical or "untouchable" villians 
#23 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@gingerpenny said:
@cattlebattle: you are just biased and using ABC logic
Wow...thats an awesome argument, you have contributed nothing, at least I'm giving examples...you are giving nothing, and like 3 posts ago you said Shocker is an electricity manipulator...fail on your part showing you nothing
#24 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Before becoming a conduit, Cole got hit by a truck, head on and recovered in a few days. Spiderman will barely hurt him. Once he goes near him, Cole will zap him to death.

#25 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: name someone otyher that electro then, cause electro is nowhere near the same power level as cole in any way
#26 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: Before becoming a conduit, Cole got hit by a truck, head on and recovered in a few days. Spiderman will barely hurt him. Once he goes near him, Cole will zap him to death.

Spider-Man has survived being zapped by characters with phenomenal electrical output before  

How come the truck was able to hurt him huh??....why couldn't he dodge that, oh wait, because Cole can be hurt by conventional means 

Cole is susceptible to water and will lose
#27 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Before he was a conduit. Do you know anything about InFamous?

#28 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@gingerpenny said:
@cattlebattle: name someone otyher that electro then, cause electro is nowhere near the same power level as cole in any way
Yes, Electro is...read his bio, he just isn't that smart....its the only thing that holds him back 

It matters not, Spidey has been hit by electrical currents not even directed by another being, but by a live wire....lightning etc...
#29 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: now who doesnt know what their talking about cole got hit by a truck b4 he had superpowers
#30 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: Before he was a conduit. Do you know anything about InFamous?

why yes, I have played the game, Do you know anything about Spider-Man?? he has beaten enemies people would deem untouchable, and enemies that control electricity to extreme degrees and I fail to see how Cole wins considering he has obvious weaknesses (exhaustion of power, water)
#31 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Spider-Man has experience form fighting Electro, he could take McGrath Batman chills out and has a Bat-Lemonade

This. Spidey solos.

#32 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Please, who are these untouchable enemies? Norman Osborn?

#33 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@gingerpenny: lets this go head and make this a fight to the death and make it simple
#34 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: Please, who are these untouchable enemies? Norman Osborn?

molten man
hydroman
Sandman 
Juggernaut   
Electro 
should I go on....... 

all of which were deemed invulnerable to physical assault, 
#35 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite positive some people need to learn more about Max.

#36 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

These just seem like second rate villians to me

#37 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

i think cole
but with, batman's resources they can pin him

#38 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Feel free to post some scans of Spiderman beating up Juggernaut.

#39 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

right on, only I never said he "beat up" Juggernaut, I said he has defeated enemies people deemed unbeatable using his brains skills and environment 

and you don't seem to be debating as to how Cole can win...you just seem to be trying to discredit Spider-Man, who, as I have figured out you know close to nothing about
#40 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: You said he beat enemies who people who "deem untouchable". I asked who, and you named Juggernaut. I already told you how Col could beat him.

#41 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle: You said he beat enemies who people who "deem untouchable". I asked who, and you named Juggernaut. I already told you how Col could beat him.

I said beaten, as in defeated, I never said he physically beat them up 

How, You just say he can't touch Cole, why couldn't he here he is his durabilty against electricity

#42 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

He never beat him up but he did beat him. He covered his eyes and juggernaut started pounding on him and spider-man refused to let go then juggernaut fell into wet cement and was trapped.

@AweSam said:

I have never played infamous but if this is the best feat cole has he will need to do better. What has he done in terms of durability as a conduit.  Spider-man in a bad mood stops running away trucks by standing in front of them and stopping them physically.
#43 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: As a conduit, he withstood rockets and machine guns head on. By "head on", I mean they hit him and he didn't get hurt.

#44 Posted by Nefarious (20340 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins here.

#45 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

@jashro44: As a conduit, he withstood rockets and machine guns head on. By "head on", I mean they hit him and he didn't get hurt.

Video of cole doing this? I have tried finding it myself but I can't.
#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man

#47 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: It's kind of hard because most of them take place right before the actual cutscenes, but after the fight with Sasha, he survived the tunnel collapsing on him. And in his first confrontation with Alden, he's on the ground because he got hit by a rocket. He also had a tower collapse right on him. You see a huge girder crush him and he "barely felt the impact". In the second game, he gets shot at the end of the game, but he hardly reacts to it.

#48 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: cole would just summon lightning from the sky and fry juggernaut
#49 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@gingerpenny said:
@cattlebattle: cole would just summon lightning from the sky and fry juggernaut
LOL......right
#50 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44
@AweSam: he does it in gameplay and in the evil ending zeke shot him with a 44 revolver in the gut, and he has taken A LOT more than a little bullet play a game and ull realize that