• 82 results
#1 Edited by ArmedTron (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off

Bloodlusted

Local: NYC, daylight, Central Park.

Win by death...

Round 1 : Current versions with no prep

Round 2: Wolverine without adamantium and Spidey Without spider-sense and with no prep

Round 3: 15 minutes prep for each! Current versions

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep pretty much seals the victory for Team 1.

#3 Edited by ArmedTron (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so, since the other team has a master tactician...

#4 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one stomps. Spidy solos.

#5 Posted by OreoAssassin (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 EASY

#7 Edited by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Lol, Spider-Man can't solo both Captain America and Wolverine at the same time.

#8 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Lol, Spider-Man can't solo both Captain America and Wolverine at the sane time.

A blood lusted Spiderman?? lol why not.

#9 Edited by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18: Lol, Spider-Man can't solo both Captain America and Wolverine at the sane time.

Because Wolverine has kept up with him in the past and even made him think he was faster than him, can soak all his blunt force trauma, and has far superior damage out put with his claws. Captain America has studied Parker's movements before, has the ultimate shock redistributor with his shield, and far better skill to keep up. The only reason Spider-Man could most likely beat Captain America and Wolverine at the same time is due to webbing, and he has a tendency to abandon it while bloodlusted.

People on the Vine put far too much stock on bloodlusted Spider-Man.

#10 Posted by laflux (11029 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Lol, Spider-Man can't solo both Captain America and Wolverine at the same time.

He can with his Spider-Army...........

#11 Edited by MonsterStomp (13080 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should take a solid majority. With or without prep in my opinion.

#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

He can with his Spider-Army...........

Captain America's got the US military son.

#13 Posted by OreoAssassin (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Hes gonna bring the whole military with the prep? Sp0cks understandable but Cap?

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by OreoAssassin (2789 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Because Wolverine has kept up with him in the past and even made him think he was faster than him, can soak all his blunt force trauma, and has far superior damage out put with his claws. Captain America has studied Parker's movements before, has the ultimate shock redistributor with his shield, and far better skill to keep up. The only reason Spider-Man could most likely beat Captain America and Wolverine at the same time is due to webbing, and he has a tendency to abandon it while bloodlusted.

lol Spidy one shots Cap than i see this happening to Wolverine.

#18 Posted by dondave (26541 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#19 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Wolverine wasn't even expecting a fight. His claws aren't even out.

#20 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

The results would be the same. Or this.

#21 Posted by OreoAssassin (2789 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 10/10 with prep. Bruce and Peter are both great/good preppers.

Team 1 6/10 without

#24 Edited by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Wolverine didn't even want to fight Spider-Man on that occasion. Logan was worried about him, and checking on his mental state.

Looks like you are forgetting that Spider-Man has unloaded on Wolverine to only see that he couldn't stop Logan from smiling

Or that Spider-Man's physically superior 30+ tonner clone Kaine recently almost broke his hand trying to knock Wolverine under the same writer who wrote the moment you posted.

Or that Spider-Man has thrown Wolverine out of a 200 story building and Logan just dusted himself off and walked back up to the building.

Overall, I agree that Team 1 wins here. I just don't agree with the silly idea that a bloodlusted Spider-Man would beat both Wolverine and Captain America at the same time.

#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

The results would be the same. Or this.

You do know that Wolverine got himself free from that webbing in the next panel and has broken free of Peter's webbing before?

#26 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@oreoassassin said:

@patrat18: What @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: said and also we're talking about Sp0ck

The Op said "Current versions"

Current version of Spider-Man is SpOck.

Also Kaine almost broke his hand punching Wolverine, who's a 30 tonner where Spider-Man is only a 20 tonner. Webbing isn't going to insta-shot Kaine when Wolverine has cut them to ribbons on two separate occasions.

#27 Edited by TheMagicStik (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman rides on Spideys shoulders and gives him encouragement as he wrecks Cap and Wolverine.

#28 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Wolverine didn't even want to fight Spider-Man on that occasion. Logan was worried about him, and checking on his mental state.

Looks like you are forgetting that Spider-Man has unloaded on Wolverine to only see that he couldn't stop Logan from smiling

Or that Spider-Man's physically superior 30+ tonner clone Kaine recently almost broke his hand trying to knock Wolverine under the same writer who wrote the moment you posted.

Or that Spider-Man has thrown Wolverine out of a 200 story building and Logan just dusted himself off and walked back up to the building.

Overall, I agree that Team 1 wins here. I just don't agree with the silly idea that a bloodlusted Spider-Man would beat both Wolverine and Captain America at the same time.

He would. Cap is a non factor when it comes to Spider-man. You quoted Cap when he was fighting Spiderman during Civil war yet Spidey idolizes Cap. Spidey held back against him.One good punch would knock Cap out cold. As for Logan he would get a beating of his life until he pass out like the scan i showed above.

#29 Edited by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

He would. Cap is a non factor when it comes to Spider-man. You quoted Cap when he was fighting Spiderman during Civil war yet Spidey idolizes Cap. Spidey held back against him.One good punch would knock Cap out cold. As for Logan he would get a beating of his life until he pass out like the scan i showed above.

One good punch wouldn't do squat when it's absorbed by the nigh indestructible shield. The combination of the shield and Captain America's top tier fighting skill would allow him to be a factor against Spider-Man. You think that one scan you showed means anything? You forgot to mention that Wolverine was holding back and trying to check on Peter instead of fighting, and when Wolverine has more than 3+ moments of soaking Spider-Man's blunt force trauma like I showed and mentioned?

#30 Posted by IRS (444 posts) - - Show Bio

We just had a thread where Spiderman took on Batman, Captain American and Black Panther by himself and won. Now he gets Batman as an ally and some prep time. Team 1 will win this.

#31 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

We just had a thread where Spiderman took on Batman, Captain American and Black Panther by himself and won. Now he gets Batman as an ally and some prep time. Team 1 will win this.

He didn't win. He had fanboys who were saying that he could one shot a team of Batman, Deathstroke, Black Panther, and Captain America, and had there horrible arguments succinctly destroyed by some credible debaters. Hardly a "win".

#32 Edited by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

One good punch wouldn't do squat when it's absorbed by the nigh indestructible shield. The combination of the shield and Captain America's top tier fighting skill would allow him to be a factor against Spider-Man. You think that one scan you showed means anything? You forgot to mention that Wolverine was holding back and trying to check on Peter instead of fighting, and when Wolverine has more than 3+ moments of soaking Spider-Man's blunt force trauma like I showed and mentioned?

Like in Civil war Spiderman will take the shield away from Captain america and one shot him. As for Logan he will put up a decent fight but the outcome will be the same getting Knocked out.

#33 Edited by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Like in Civil war Spiderman will take the shield away from Captain america and one shot him. As for Logan he will put up a decent fight but the outcome will be the same getting Knocked out.

Cap can take the shield back. People with enough martial art skill have done it before and with Spider-Man's significant lack of fighting skill Captain America can take it back. You mention that Wolverine can put up a good fight but eventually get knocked out? Spider-Man is going to have to get very up close and personal to unload all that blunt force on Wolverine. While Logan can soak Parker's punches for a while, Logan needs just stab with his claws to drop Pete. Sorry, bloodlused Spider-Man can't take Wolverine and Captain America at the same time

#34 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Cap can take the shield back. People with enough martial art skill have done it before and with Spider-Man's significant lack of fighting skill Captain America can take it back. You mention that Wolverine can put up a good fight but eventually get knocked out? Spider-Man is going to have to get very up close and personal to unload all that blunt force on Wolverine. While Logan can soak Parker's punches for a while, Logan needs just stab with his claws to drop Pete. Sorry, bloodlused Spider-Man can't take Wolverine and Captain America at the same time

Cap is not getting that shield back from a bloodlusted Spiderman. Spidy will chuck that shield far away from Caps reach. He won't webb it to the wall like civil war, he will make sure it not reachable, Cap doesn't stand a chance here. Spiderman can dodge almost every thing Logan has to offer. Unless it's the heart or his head Spidy will not go down from a stab wound. We've seen a good amount of Spiderman vs Wolverine fights in comics and most of the time Spidy comes out on top. He still solos.

#35 Posted by marvelfan123 (335 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one should win here

#36 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Cap is not getting that shield back from a bloodlusted Spiderman. Spidy will chuck that shield far away from Caps reach. He won't webb it to the wall like civil war, he will make sure it not reachable, Cap doesn't stand a chance here.

No, Spider-Man being in a bloolusted state would most likely try use the shield against Steve in an attack like fashion. With Spider-Man's severe lack of skill, Steve can easily disarm him of his shield and get his weapon back.

Spiderman can dodge almost every thing Logan has to offer.

Really. You mean like in his graveyard fight against Wolverine in which he literally thought Wolverine could have been faster than him? Due to Logan's own natural superhuman speed and top tier fighting skill his combat speed is right on par with Spider-Man's.

Unless it's the heart or his head Spidy will not go down from a stab wound.

You can't be serious with this statement? Wolverine's six adamantium claws that have enough damage output to severely injure and drop powerhouses are something that Peter can just shrug off? Spider-Man heals slightly better than a regular human being. Wolverine just needs one or two stabs to finish him for good.

He still solos.

Nope.

#37 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Cap is not getting that shield back from a bloodlusted Spiderman. Spidy will chuck that shield far away from Caps reach. He won't webb it to the wall like civil war, he will make sure it not reachable, Cap doesn't stand a chance here.

No, Spider-Man being in a bloolusted state would most likely try use the shield against Steve in an attack like fashion. With Spider-Man's severe lack of skill, Steve can easily disarm him of his shield and get his weapon back.

Spiderman can dodge almost every thing Logan has to offer.

Really. You mean like in his graveyard fight against Wolverine in which he literally thought Wolverine could have been faster than him? Due to Logan's own natural superhuman speed and top tier fighting skill his combat speed is right on par with Spider-Man's.

Unless it's the heart or his head Spidy will not go down from a stab wound.

You can't be serious with this statement? Wolverine's six adamantium claws that have enough damage output to severely injure and drop powerhouses are something that Peter can just shrug off? Spider-Man heals slightlybetter than a regular human being. Wolverine just needs one or two stabs to finish him for good.

He still solos.

Nope.

Spiderman over the years have evolved from that old scan, so please put that away.

Wrong Spidy is no idiot he idolizes Cap. He knows that's his main weapon, and that it's his main advantage over him. Why would he keep it in play. Why would he give Cap a chance to get it back?

Wolverine won't land both hands on Spidy to have stabbed him six times. Try three. Slightly better than a human? I think you are lowballing Spidey at this point.

I'm pretty sure you have some scans of a Spiderman beating Wolverine that you won't show.

#38 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Spiderman over the years have evolved from that old scan, so please put that away.

He has evolved over the years in terms of strength. In terms of speed, he is still relatively the same, and Wolverine has proven his combat speed is great enough to hang with Peter.

Wrong Spidy is no idiot he idolizes Cap. He knows that's his main weapon, and that it's his main advantage over him. Why would he keep it in play. Why would he give Cap a chance to get it back?

I don't know, maybe it is because a bloodlusted Spider-Man has been shown to lose most of his tactical sense in the heat of emotions like when he fought Shartira. He would most likely try to use the shield in an offensive manner if he took it from Steve, and Captain America can easily disarm him due to his far superior skill.

Wolverine won't land both hands on Spidy to have stabbed him six times. Try three. Slightly better than a human? I think you are lowballing Spidey at this point.

One pair of three claws is all Wolverine needs to severely injure Spider-Man. Yes, Spider-Man's healing is only very slightly better than that of a human being. His healing isn't great enough to the point were a pair of three 12 inch adamantium claws will not drastically hamper his effectiveness.

I'm pretty sure you have some scans of a Spiderman beating Wolverine that you won't show.

Not in the slightest. Neither Spider-Man or Wolverine have actually "beaten" the other in a fight. They have had a few short skirmishes that have been left mostly undecided, but neither has dropped the other in a dead serious one on one fight before.

#39 Posted by Dratini1331 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Isn't the current wolverine without HF or Adamantium skeleton?

#40 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Yeah, but he is currently suffering psychological trauma and is essentially useless in a fight. Most people haven't seem to caught onto this yet, so I just assumed the OP was trying to get us to debate standard Wolverine.

#41 Posted by Dratini1331 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Weird… I don't follow Xmen that closely though, so I'm never up to date.

#42 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by pooty (10309 posts) - - Show Bio

No way in hell Spidey solos a blood lusted Cap/logan Team. People love saying Spidey was holding back vs Cap. Guess what? Cap was holding back to. Spidey can beat him but Cap can block spidey hits and maneuver him into a position where logan can take Spidey out. Team one wins with prep or none.

#45 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

He has evolved over the years in terms of strength. In terms of speed, he is still relatively the same, and Wolverine has proven his combat speed is great enough to hang with Peter.

Not really. In fact i think he's faster.

I don't know, maybe it is because a bloodlusted Spider-Man has been shown to lose most of his tactical sense in the heat of emotions like when he fought Shartira. He would most likely try to use the shield in an offensive manner if he took it from Steve, and Captain America can easily disarm him due to his far superior skill.

I've only seen this with Ultimate Spiderman. Other than that he keeps his mind focus on the task at hand. Steve is really not a factor here. I don't see him lasting 5 minutes before Spidy takes him out.

One pair of three claws is all Wolverine needs to severely injure Spider-Man. Yes, Spider-Man's healing is only very slightly better than that of a human being. His healing isn't great enough to the point were a pair of three 12 inch adamantium claws will not drastically hamper his effectiveness.

It will effect him, but it won't take him out of the fight. And that's a big IF Wolverine lands that blow. Spidy's agility should last him long enough to take out Logan.

Not in the slightest. Neither Spider-Man or Wolverine have actually "beaten" the other in a fight. They have had a few short skirmishes that have been left mostly undecided, but neither has dropped the other in a dead serious one on one fight before.

The scan above says otherwise. Trying to talk or not Logan tried to punch him, and it ended with him getting Ko'd.

What was the story behind these scans??

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Not really. In fact i think he's faster.

Spider-Man is indeed a little bit faster than Wolverine, but Wolverine's own great superhuman speed along with his top tier fighting skill let him hang with Spider-Man speed wise, and tag him multiple times.

I've only seen this with Ultimate Spiderman. Other than that he keeps his mind focus on the task at hand. Steve is really not a factor here. I don't see him lasting 5 minutes before Spidy takes him out.

616 Spider-Man has shown that he gets somewhat caught up in his emotions and brawls more when he is bloodlusted. Steve has the tools to last long enough to be a good contributor. Sure, he won't be one shotting Spider-Man or anyhting liek that, his shield and top tier fighting skill ensure that.

It will effect him, but it won't take him out of the fight. And that's a big IF Wolverine lands that blow. Spidy's agility should last him long enough to take out Logan.

It is not an "if" regarding whether or not Wolverine can land a blow on Spider-Man. He has tagged him multiple times before, and he can do it again. One set of claws being thrust into any part of Spider-Man's anatomy will severely damper his effectiveness. He doesn't have the durability for one good claws stab to do otherwise.

The scan above says otherwise. Trying to talk or not Logan tried to punch him, and it ended with him getting Ko'd.

Logan wasn't even serious. He was more concerned with what was going on with Peter's state of mind and got ambushed by Spock. Not much of a fight. You seem caught up with that fight were Wolverine has multiple occasions of soaking Spider-Man's blunt force trauma.

What was the story behind these scans??

The scans you asked about are from Scarlet Spider vol 2 #17. Kaine (Spider-Man's physically superior clone) had been sent by the Assassin's Guild to try and assassinate Wolverine. He made a plan with Wolverine to trick the Guild. They pretended to fight with Wolverine not supposed to try to win and had to let Kaine beat him. Kaine then got possessed by the Other entity that is inside his head and completely ripped out Wolverine's heart with one of his stingers.

Overall man, I actually agree with you that Spider-Man and Batman win this fight. I just disagree with the idea that Spider-Man solos, and that he could beat both Captain America and Wolverine at the same time in a random encounter.

#47 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by GraniteSoldier (4477 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 6/10 without

This sums it up. Current version meaning SpOck, he has some pretty stupid good prep feats (although Peter has some good ones of his own). Then Batman is...well moving on.

Without prep, and this being SpOck and not Peter, the fight is actually MUCH closer. Then SpOck/Wolverine fight is always taken out of context. SpOck doesn't have Peter's hand to hand skills, nor has he shown the same competency with the spider-sense that Peter has. SpOck is also a lot more punch-happy than Peter, and doesn't resort to webs nearly as much.

Both Cap (very much so) and Wolverine (when he wants to be) can be very tactically sound, but neither have any notable prep feats. So the prep is sort of wasted on them.

Prep seals the deal, but without it this fight could be interesting.

#50 Posted by Wolverine08 (26301 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

Team 1 6/10 without

This sums it up. Current version meaning SpOck, he has some pretty stupid good prep feats (although Peter has some good ones of his own). Then Batman is...well moving on.

Without prep, and this being SpOck and not Peter, the fight is actually MUCH closer. Then SpOck/Wolverine fight is always taken out of context. SpOck doesn't have Peter's hand to hand skills, nor has he shown the same competency with the spider-sense that Peter has. SpOck is also a lot more punch-happy than Peter, and doesn't resort to webs nearly as much.

Both Cap (very much so) and Wolverine (when he wants to be) can be very tactically sound, but neither have any notable prep feats. So the prep is sort of wasted on them.

Prep seals the deal, but without it this fight could be interesting.

More or less.