• Morals Standard.
  • Equipment & Gear Standard.
  • Starting Distance 30m.
  • Win by KO or Death.

#2 Posted by jashro44 (21605 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one.

#3 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by jashro44 (21605 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: which team you think would win?

Not sure. Rhino maybe the only one who can put the thing down but there are multiple members on team one who can drop him. Carnage might be able to put the thing down. Not sure how many 50 ton hits the thing can take.

#5 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@swordandshields: the thing outclasses everyone in strength by like 80 tons. i give it to team one as i dont see team 2 hurting the thing without prep

#6 Edited by OreoAssassin (4936 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage soloed the Thing, Wolverine, Captain America, Hawkeye in less than 5 seconds before. Villains with ease. When I say soloed I mean Carnage took over the 4 of them before they could react and could of easily killed them

#7 Edited by OreoAssassin (4936 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Carnage did. The thing had a sonic blaster and carnage still got him and overpowered him by taking him over too.

#8 Posted by jashro44 (21605 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by dondave (37374 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

@oreoassassin: carnage was amped IIRC.

He didn't seem amped although he was able to posses many people at the same time, not sure if he can normally do that

#10 Posted by OreoAssassin (4936 posts) - - Show Bio

He wasn't amped. And yes he can normally do that.

#11 Edited by Anjales (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa nice battle, but I have to give it to the villains mostly due to Carnage and Electro.

Spidey has never been able to beat these 2 without prep and I don't think anyone on Team 1 has what it takes to beat them (except maybe Thing can beat Electro if he manages to survive getting zapped). Add in the others, the villains take this.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (21605 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:
@jashro44 said:

@oreoassassin: carnage was amped IIRC.

He didn't seem amped although he was able to posses many people at the same time, not sure if he can normally do that

He wasn't amped. And yes he can normally do that.

He was amped. In carnage USA #2 it is stated that because he fed some cattle to the symbioteand was able to increase the mass of the symbiote. He can't do that normally, this is why he never used that ability in minimum carnage or his recent series. It requires prep.

I can't upload scans because my scanner seems to be broken, but if either of you own the series re-read issue two, particularly the scene where the sheriff leads spider-man back to his base and re-read the panel with the words "People stopped coming home from the Ralsby A couple of weeks ago." Spider-man states he used the cattle to increase the mass of the symbiote.

#13 Edited by OreoAssassin (4936 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Just reread that and your 100% right. I Made a mistake lol but Normally he could take over people but not like what he did. The location is in a mall and Carnage could run off and consume things to increase the mass and then suprise attack them. Thanks again for correcting me lol

#14 Posted by jashro44 (21605 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Just reread that and your 100% right. I Made a mistake lol but Normally he could take over people but not like what he did. The location is in a mall and Carnage could run off and consume things to increase the mass and then suprise attack them. Thanks again for correcting me lol

No problem. All though the issue I have with carnage running away to consume food is that he would likely be getting chased and I don't think carnage would think of that. He isn't the smartest character and he loves straight up slaughtering people.