Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

VS

Standard Gear.

Reed gets not gear but his suit and computer helmet to analyze things.

Death or KO.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@sirfizzwhizz: team 1 in stomp peter catches pietro reed is non factor and ultimate cap is physically inferior.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Pietro and Reed solo.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomp holy...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver vaporized a mach 10 speedster did he not?

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darksideous

Those are some random character's to use in Ult Cap's team, why not replace Quicksilver with Cap-616 and Reed with Bucky or someone?

I feel as if this is linked to that Ult Cap vs Spider-Man thread.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver solos.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rickythanos

Spider-team takes in a hard-fought victory.

Spidey has proven to be a good match for 616 cap before, and if I'm not mistaken, Ultimate Cap is a hair below him.

Agent Venom is a beast, would likely MVP his team, and could probably engage the whole opposing team and give them a good fight.

Reed would cause some problems, but when he fights he offers up a WHOLE LOT of bite real estate. Unless he has a spider-venom immunity I'm not aware of (which i guess is totally possible), 2099 could take him out of the match quickly.

Wolverine would pose the biggest problems, and could conceivably take down any 1 member of the team, but he'd have ZERO chance in a 3-on-1 situation.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: Spider man has never beaten or tagged Ultimate Quicksilver.They never even met. Not that it matters anymore, i took him out.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos:

Ultimate Cap is superior to 616 by alot. Most Cap vs Ult Cap threads show this as well.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos:

Ultimate Cap is superior to 616 by alot. Most Cap vs Ult Cap threads show this as well.

I can accept that. Makes sense, given that he has taken down Ultimate Hulk with pressure point attacks.

Doesn't change my thoughts on the outcome much, though.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rickythanos:

I can accept that. Makes sense, given that he has taken down Ultimate Hulk with pressure point attacks.

Doesn't change my thoughts on the outcome much, though.

Thats fine, just thought you might not know 616 is more skilled but Ultimate has better stats.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

I still don't see how they deal with Reed.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is reed immune to spider venom?

(honest question)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Actually, I was thinking Venom and Reed might be all that's left. I just don't know how either team is gonna deal with these two.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

(honest question)

He has no internal organs and foreign agents like gas are useless on him because of that, so I'd say no. Plus Miguel would have to bite hard enough to inject the venom into his system, which he isn't capable of doing considering even Wolverine's claws have had no effect on him.

@floopay I feel like Reed is strong enough to pummel Flash for a K.O after a while.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@juiceboks: That's true. But it'd take awhile. I don't know if current Venom can do it, but I know past versions have been able to actually enter someone via nose/mouth and do some damage that way.

If Agent Venom has that ability and actually uses it he might be able to win. But gain, I'm not caught up on either character in question, so it's pure speculation on my part.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos said:
@juiceboks said:

(honest question)

He has no internal organs and foreign agents like gas are useless on him because of that, so I'd say no. Plus Miguel would have to bite hard enough to inject the venom into his system, which he isn't capable of doing considering even Wolverine's claws have had no effect on him.

@floopay I feel like Reed is strong enough to pummel Flash for a K.O after a while.

Flash was taking hits from Rulk....so probally not

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

@floopay said:

@juiceboks: That's true. But it'd take awhile. I don't know if current Venom can do it, but I know past versions have been able to actually enter someone via nose/mouth and do some damage that way.

If Agent Venom has that ability and actually uses it he might be able to win. But gain, I'm not caught up on either character in question, so it's pure speculation on my part.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I don't recall Flash every doing that, but I don't think it would work very well on Reed. Not just because he doesn't have any organs to attack, but because his stretching ability far exceeds that of a symbiote. He could essentially expand himself enough to where he could isolate and cut off wherever the symbiote is inside of him by compressing that part of his body. Of course he hasn't done exactly this before, but I figure he's more than intelligent enough to figure it out should Flash try that.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be clear this is Ultimate Reed right?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be clear this is Ultimate Reed right?

Thats a scan of Ultimate Reed.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I don't recall Flash every doing that, but I don't think it would work very well on Reed. Not just because he doesn't have any organs to attack, but because his stretching ability far exceeds that of a symbiote. He could essentially expand himself enough to where he could isolate and cut off wherever the symbiote is inside of him by compressing that part of his body. Of course he hasn't done exactly this before, but I figure he's more than intelligent enough to figure it out should Flash try that.

Almost sounds like this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: Yea I figured something like that is well out of Venom's stretching capabilities.

@bullet_to_the_head He took one uppercut from him that sent him flying, and of course he got back after a while but you don't have to be on par with Red Hulk to hurt Flash based on that one encounter and another one where Ross wasn't trying his hardest to harm him. Reed has hurt more durable characters than Venom like Ult Thing for example.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@juiceboks: I actually cannot recall Reed hurting Thing. Restrain him but never harmed him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I know but I thought some people may have thought it was 616 Reed from the feats being mentioned.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: It was during Ultimates: Disassembled when Ben in his ionic form fought Reed. It wasn't all that significant admittedly but it's something.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Yea I figured something like that is well out of Venom's stretching capabilities.

@bullet_to_the_head He took one uppercut from him that sent him flying, and of course he got back after a while but you don't have to be on par with Red Hulk to hurt Flash based on that one encounter and another one where Ross wasn't trying his hardest to harm him. Reed has hurt more durable characters than Venom like Ult Thing for example.

He also took another one to face against a wall, and recovered from it nigh-instantly, Flash even told the Thunderbolts to go all out so he would know there would be someone to stop him

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 juiceboks  Moderator

@bullet_to_the_head: I know, that's what I was referring when I said Ross was holding back as evidenced by what he said after he hit him.