speed test: smallville superman vs quicksilver (DOFP)

• 91 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

say.. if both has equalized physical attributes (except speed), then who'd win in a brawl?

simple question isn't it?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MonsterStomp

I haven't seen Smallville. How fast is Clark?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i see... hadn't seen it.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Night4345

FTL.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

FTL.

umm.. when was he FTL at reaction speed?... he had the same reaction speed feat as quicksilver (seen bullets as snails in air)

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@night4345 said:
@monsterstomp said:

FTL.

umm.. when was he FTL at reaction speed?... he had the same reaction speed feat as quicksilver (seen bullets as snails in air)

Loading Video...
Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Clark pursues bullets but the bullets where kinda freezed/barely moving in DoFP. Quicksilver is faster

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gizmorino

Clark pursues bullets but the bullets where kinda freezed/barely moving in DoFP. Quicksilver is faster

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's begging clark

Last season clark outran light.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@gizmorino said:

that's begging clark

travel speed?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@pierpat said:

@gizmorino said:

that's begging clark

travel speed?

No, no pure reaction nigh-instantaneous speed.

The video has already been linked on the thread, check it out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

In travel speed, Superman.

In combat speed, Quicksilver.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

In travel speed, Superman.

In combat speed, Quicksilver.

What?
Clark's best feat is not travel speed....

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: which episode did he outran light i watch all smallville's season and episode.... Which episode was that or who was he fight remind me am on mobile so i cant view the video

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Clark stomps. He's like 3 times FTL.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: if it is the fact that he outran camera light he actually never did, simply snap a picture and tell the person to move away the next thing you see is a blur i do it everytime with my mom's camera me and my senior brother so that doesn't prooves he is faster than light it just prooves he moved faster than the camera could register him.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: proove it. And if it is the camera feat, it just prooves he was faster than the proccessing speed of the camera, the light was even shinning on his face. If it is the last season where people say he outran light please direct me to the episode.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: which episode did he outran light i watch all smallville's season and episode.... Which episode was that or who was he fight remind me am on mobile so i cant view the video

8x07

@pierpat: if it is the fact that he outran camera light he actually never did, simply snap a picture and tell the person to move away the next thing you see is a blur i do it everytime with my mom's camera me and my senior brother so that doesn't prooves he is faster than light it just prooves he moved faster than the camera could register him.

He did not appear in the picture at all...

The point is that he actually perceived the light moving towards him...

Light travels at mach 880.000

Even perceiving and reacting to it makes supes incredibly faster than quicksilver.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: the light was shining at his face and his red jacket was caught which made jimmy to believe clark was the blur remember? The picture was blurry but is red jacket was clear enough, and as i told you before he was faster then the proccessing speed of the camera, the light was shining on his face and he never actually percieved the light he saw the jeep coming at louis (probably) calculated his move and he remembered jimmy taking a picture he looked back and the light shines on his face, another scenario is him removing the bomb from the hospital it is either he was faster than the radio wave that transmitted for the bomb to explode or he was faster than the reaction of the bomb and i go with he was faster than the reaction of the bomb. And again this thread is pointless we are just using a feat to debate against other feat(s). Movie characters can't contend with series characters due to having little to no feat.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: the light was actually shinning on his face, he moved faster than the proccessing speed of the camera and the camera caught his jacket making jimmy believe he was the 'blur', the picture was blurry but his jacket was clear enough prooving he was faster than the proccessing speed of the camera.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: the light was shining at his face and his red jacket was caught which made jimmy to believe clark was the blur remember? The picture was blurry but is red jacket was clear enough, and as i told you before he was faster then the proccessing speed of the camera, the light was shining on his face and he never actually percieved the light he saw the jeep coming at louis (probably) calculated his move and he remembered jimmy taking a picture he looked back and the light shines on his face, another scenario is him removing the bomb from the hospital it is either he was faster than the radio wave that transmitted for the bomb to explode or he was faster than the reaction of the bomb and i go with he was faster than the reaction of the bomb. And again this thread is pointless we are just using a feat to debate against other feat(s). Movie characters can't contend with series characters due to having little to no feat.

I would normally agree on the last sentence, but in this particular case we're only confronting speed, and QS's speed range is quite clear

About the flash feat i've had that discussion more than once.....

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: which flash speed? The camera flash or flash character?....... Ya i will put QS at about mach 10 and less than mach 25 or so, if you are 10 to 20 faster than something it looks very slow to you. But clark had many feats like running to moscow in seconds/minutes and the bomb case in the hospital, louis and daily planet globe, smallville to london in seconds

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: which flash speed? The camera flash or flash character?....... Ya i will put QS at about mach 10 and less than mach 25 or so, if you are 10 to 20 faster than something it looks very slow to you. But clark had many feats like running to moscow in seconds/minutes and the bomb case in the hospital, louis and daily planet globe, smallville to london in seconds

Yeah, the Uk-Usa feat was great

QS was estimated at mach 40 anyway

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: the movie QS? And who said it

yeah

It was a few estimations i read on reddit, i bet you can find them with Google.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Clark stomps hard.

- Archanfel

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Aenvus

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Clark stomps hard.

- Archanfel

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@night4345:

hmm.. can't see the video

Click the youtube button. or here

yeah.. now i can see it... though.. did jimmy got his picture in the end?.. how did he knew it was 'him'?

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen most of Smallville.

Flash was faster than Clark. I remember Clark could not catch him.

Clark and Flash ran down to Florida and back in like 10 seconds. They did not seem tired.

QS on the other hand was completely messing around in the movie and everyone else still was not moving.

I don't remember every speed feat of Clark, but my sense is that QS moved more effortlessly than Clark did.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archanfel: give reasons. Am not against clark winning but how does he stomps and i bet you can't proove he can win

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: yeah.. now i can see it... though.. did jimmy got his picture in the end?.. how did he knew it was 'him'?

Yes, Jimmy did because Clark slows down while on film so people know he was there. Clark is the only person in Metropolis that they are aware of that can move that fast.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gizmorino: Did you not watch the videos I posted? Watch them then you'll know why Clark stomps Quicksilver.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archanfel: dude if you also read my post you will know am a smallville fan and can direct you to places in the series and if you read my post you will know am on mobile which i stated to pierpat when he posted a video then he directed me and debated continued so direct me to the episode and season and what he did. Am a smallville fan am even reading the comics am at chaos so.......... Just state your point/direct me, i can't view videos on my mobile fone.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gizmorino:

1. I'm a Smallville fan also.

2. I went past the post, sorry for not reading it.

3. I cannot remember the episode numbers but all I'm saying is that Clark has proven to be FTL.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gizmorino: Flew to the sun in seconds, saw a camera flash in slow motion.

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark's powers were also developing from season to season. So I may have missed some of his top feats. Cleary QS is not flying to the sun anytime soon although I'd not be surprised if he could duplicate the flash bulb feat.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thorverine: Watch the videos I posted, they'll show you some feats you might've missed.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archanfel: i already explain the camera flash to pierpat and the sun case i only remember j'onn doing something like that to restore clark's powers and time was not specified

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gizmorino: Since I did not read the post, would you mind explaining it to me?

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Archanfel
Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archanfel: i just copy and paste.....

the light was shining at his face and his red jacket was caught which made jimmy to believe clark was the blur remember? The picture was blurry but is red jacket was clear enough, and as i told you before he was faster then the proccessing speed of the camera, the light was shining on his face and he never actually percieved the light he saw the jeep coming at louis (probably) calculated his move and he remembered jimmy taking a picture he looked back and the light shines on his face, another scenario is him removing the bomb from the hospital it is either he was faster than the radio wave that transmitted for the bomb to explode or he was faster than the reaction of the bomb and i go with he was faster than the reaction of the bomb. And again this thread is pointless we are just using a feat to debate against other feat(s). Movie characters can't contend with series characters due to having little to no feat.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gizmorino

@archanfel: i have the smallville special effect videos 5 of 5 so i can always re-watch it. And 1 is the camera flash light part