• John Stewart
  • Atrocitus
  • Larfleeze

Rules

Round 1

• no one is bloodlusted
  • rings are only at 50%
  • Flashes can only run 50%
  • Lanterns are on ground, staring 300 miles apart.
  • Morals off
  • Lanterns have their body shields down

Round 2

• every one isn't bloodlusted
  • rings are at 100%
  • Flashes are at 100%
  • Lanterns are on ground, starting on the other side of the Earth. They know of the Flashes, though.
  • Morals on
  • Lanterns have their body shields down

Round 3

• everyone is bloodlusted
  • Rings at 100%
  • Flashes at 100%
  • Lanterns start in air. For this I'm going to put the fight in a inhabited city with tall buildings. They start 150 miles apart.
  • Morals off
  • to the death
  • Lanterns have their body shields up
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Flashes can't steal their speed in any round.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

"No one is bloodlusted" and "Everyone isn't bloodlusted" mean exactly the same thing.

Zoom has nothing to do with the Speed Force, and the SF team wins every single round because the Lanterns cannot do squat about the Black Flash.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

Speed Force team wins.Lanterns are on ground and they can't do anything to stop the Speed Force guys.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@TDK_1997 said:

Speed Force team wins.Lanterns are on ground and they can't do anything to stop the Speed Force guys.

What about round three.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Billy Batson

Team 1.
BB

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@TDK_1997 said:

What about round three.

They still win.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By VictorGrey

Speedsters take first two rounds. They're just too fast. I'm still not sure about the third round.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Well whenever you put either Zoom or Wally West in a battle, everyone is going to say they solo. So the clear winners here are going to the Speed Force team.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By chriconz123

Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom/Black Racer solos.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Well whenever you put either Zoom or Wally West in a battle, everyone is going to say they solo. So the clear winners here are going to the Speed Force team.

So your saying they win just 'cause everyone else says it.

Avatar image for comics_beat_animemanga
comics_beat_animemanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns only win round 3.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

The Lanterns don't win round 3 either. They can do nothing to the Black Flash and he can one-shot all of them.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

• Round 1 Speed Force
  • Round 2 Speed Force
  • Round 3 Lanterns

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By willpayton

Dark Zoom solos!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

Why do people think the Lanterns win round 3?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

I don't read much flash. What can Zoom and Black Flash do that ALWAYS allows them to solo?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@nickzambuto said:

I don't read much flash. What can Zoom and Black Flash do that ALWAYS allows them to solo?

None of them can touch Zoom, but that's not the point. The Black Flash is an aspect of Death, how are the Lanterns going to stop him?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

None of them can touch Zoom, but that's not the point. The Black Flash is an aspect of Death, how are the Lanterns going to stop him?

That's what I'm asking. What exactly can Zoom and Black Flash do? Zoom can manipulate time... ok I guess. Can you elaborate?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

That's what I'm asking. What exactly can Zoom and Black Flash do? Zoom can manipulate time... ok I guess. Can you elaborate?

He can manipulate how fast or slow he moves through his personal timeline, effectively moving faster than even the Flash can go. And accordingly, he can land thousands of punches on opponents before they even know what's happening.

Black Flash is death. He can kill you with a touch. How is a Green Lantern supposed to hurt death? The Black Flash could conceivably solo the entire Green Lantern Corps if he wanted, primarily because they can't stop him no matter what they do.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By renamed040924

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

He can manipulate how fast or slow he moves through his personal timeline, effectively moving faster than even the Flash can go. And accordingly, he can land thousands of punches on opponents before they even know what's happening.

Black Flash is death. He can kill you with a touch. How is a Green Lantern supposed to hurt death? The Black Flash could conceivably solo the entire Green Lantern Corps if he wanted, primarily because they can't stop him no matter what they do.

How exactly does Flash go about beating these guys?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saren

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

Regular Flash? He can avoid their constructs/phase through them/steal their rings/punch them repeatedly. Black Flash just touches them once.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Killemall

massively one sided thread.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

Regular Flash? He can avoid their constructs/phase through them/steal their rings/punch them repeatedly. Black Flash just touches them once.

No no no, I meant how does Flash beat Black Flash and Zoom?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

Oh. He beat Black Flash once by time-travelling to the end of the universe, where the Black Flash faded from existence because death itself ceased to exist as a concept. He doesn't beat Zoom.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By renamed040924

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

Oh. He beat Black Flash once by time-travelling to the end of the universe, where the Black Flash faded from existence because death itself ceased to exist as a concept. He doesn't beat Zoom.

He doesn't beat Zoom? So who stops him from completing his nefarious goals? Probably Batman amirite.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By termiteone4ever

The Lantern Larfleeze is the Key here He can steal Life essence souls and all that foolishness . Then again the flashes are no joke either but my bet on Roach face

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chriconz123

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

He doesn't beat Zoom? So who stops him from completing his nefarious goals? Probably Batman amirite.

Zoom just tries to make heroes better by instilling some sort of tragedy into their lives. He really isn't a villain per se.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

@chriconz123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

Zoom just tries to make heroes better by instilling some sort of tragedy into their lives. He really isn't a villain per se.

So he killed Barry Allen's mom? Ok I think I get it...