#1 Posted by lordraiden (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

How does the Spectre fair against the Celestial TOAA? He's not backed by the Presence, this is Spectre on his own!

vs

#2 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

still think TOAA wins

#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I think he could win, Spectre, when he was corrupted in day of vengeance, pretty much annihilated all the magical beings in DCU. I don't know how big TOAA is, but I doubt he could hold against the lords of order or the Phantom stranger.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (6949 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Well... I think he could win, Spectre, when he was corrupted in day of vengeance, pretty much annihilated all the magical beings in DCU. I don't know how big TOAA is, but I doubt he could hold against the lords of order or the Phantom stranger."

I believe he's a couple thousand feet tall :-)
#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Well... I think he could win, Spectre, when he was corrupted in day of vengeance, pretty much annihilated all the magical beings in DCU. I don't know how big TOAA is, but I doubt he could hold against the lords of order or the Phantom stranger."

I believe he's a couple thousand feet tall :-)"
LMAO.
#6 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"AtPhantom said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Spectre kicked @$$ during Day of Vengeance!
#8 Posted by lordraiden (6949 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"AtPhantom said:
Spectre kicked @$$ during Day of Vengeance!"

Um, so is that a vote for Spectre?
#9 Posted by lordraiden (6949 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"lordraiden said:
"AtPhantom said:

LMAO."

Thought you might find that funny :-)
#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA.

#11 Edited by lordraiden (6949 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"TOAA."

Why's that? What's he got going for him that he could take out Spectre?
#12 Posted by The Man of Tomorrow (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre stomps.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Why's that? What's he got going for him that he could take out Spectre?"
Wait. I got it confused with the Supreme Being One Above All. My bad.
#14 Edited by King Hyperion (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say The One Above All but, and I believe this is a little known fact, he suffers from Celestial Cabin Fever and has at least a couple Phobias and some severe emotional problems on top of it and because of these problems The Spectre could easily exploit them and send The One Above All running for his life. Here are a couple examples of these problems:

The One Above All has an intense fear and hatred of things smaller than him...especially pissed off Asgardian Thunder Gods. This means he will start throwing things at you once he sees you.

If The One Above All gets too angry...he will $%^@#slap you...no matter how tiny you are in comparison to him.

If The One Above All gets too scared then he starts backing off and begins using visions of the past as a diversionary tactic.

If the diversionary tactics don't work then he just will keep backing off like a frightened child.

Basically what I am saying is that The Spectre curbstomps The One Above All on a count of TOAA being a 2000ft tall basket case.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Spectre wins here...
#16 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"AtPhantom said:
Spectre kicked @$$ during Day of Vengeance!"

Um, so is that a vote for Spectre?"
Im voting for Spectre
#17 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

SPECTRE!!!!!!!!!!

#18 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre.
#19 Posted by pxrxy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre wins here.

#20 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the Spectre could will him out of existence.

#21 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

until i see some feats for TOAA im voting for spectre.

#22 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that this is the Celestial One Above All and not the actual One Above All, The Spectre curbstomps.

#23 Posted by ThaBookComicFan (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre has to have a human host for judgement, The One Above All has immeasurable power, which means unlimited, what he wants is done. He is a Omnibeing which means only one of him. He is the creator of all celestials. Can whipe out anything. He is The One Above All.

#24 Posted by DarkRaiden (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the Celestial. Since Spectre's not being backed and has lost to mxyzpltk before.

#25 Edited by JwwProd (8748 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

I'll go with the Celestial. Since Spectre's not being backed and has lost to mxyzpltk before.

The Celestial would get slaughter by Mxy so your argument there is pointless.

#26 Edited by DarkRaiden (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@darkraiden said:

The Celestial would get slaughter by Mxy so your argument there is pointless.

Clearly not my opinion on things......

#27 Posted by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

im hardcore spectre fan but TOAA=Presence > Spectre > Living Tribunal

#28 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: wrong TOAA. That is Marvels God. This is the leader of the celestials

#29 Posted by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

oww i don't read the information,Spectre ftw

#30 Edited by JwwProd (8748 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:

You and my friend @sithlantern93 are going to be best friends :)

#31 Posted by SheenLantern (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you even read the OP?

#32 Edited by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: he is so cool in the silver age supes comics dude :D i can't help myself

#33 Edited by SithLantern93 (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Troloolololololo. Just kidding! Spectre could have owned Nekron like in these scans.

#34 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: he is so cool in the silver age supes comics dude :D i can't help myself

Superman I do not have time for your $h!T today.

#35 Edited by JwwProd (8748 posts) - - Show Bio

@sithlantern93: Yea I know how you feel about that Nekron thing and I agree that it was piss.

#37 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Meh, the entirety of Ciprus Allen as the host was PIS

#38 Edited by JwwProd (8748 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by lowlaville (3558 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha... TOAA own so bad. You can put up everything you can against TOAA and he still pwnes you.

#40 Posted by SithLantern93 (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: This the Celestial TOAA, not the supreme being of Marvel.

#41 Edited by lowlaville (3558 posts) - - Show Bio

@sithlantern93: Oh...my bad. lol I think Spectre has a chance if thats the case. Although, I wouldn't count on an easy fight.

#42 Posted by SithLantern93 (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Check Spectre's feats on my image section. They will give you a clue about how powerful Spectre is.

#43 Posted by lowlaville (3558 posts) - - Show Bio

@sithlantern93: Oh I know how powerful spectre is. I just dont think he can go easy against the leader of all the celestials.