Spectre vs Thanos with IG

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BlackLegSanji

Poll Spectre vs Thanos with IG (46 votes)

Spectre Unbounded 63%
Thanos with IG 35%
Stalemate/Can't say/Tie 2%

Hey guys I'm new here. I think it's a good matchup ;P

Who do you think would win?

Thanos with IG is stronger than Eternity hence I consider this a good match up and not spite btw :p

• 
Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre at full power should atleast stalemate him or beat him.

The IG is below living tribunal levels.

And spectre plays the same role as living tribunal but in his universe.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlackLegSanji

@zhahanel:

I've always considered Michael and Lucifer combined playing role of Living Tribunal over Spectre though bro...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Thing is that the Unbound Spectre is Old Testament Spectre, which is pretty much another way of saying it's without morals. To this, the Spectre has certain weakspots... but they tend to be heaven-touched in nature, like the powers of Michael Demiurgos or the Spear of Destiny.

Now, despite how powerful Thanos is with the IG, I don't really think he knows how to use it to exploit those weakspots, partly because I dont think he knows about them and even if he did, how would he recreate them? Aside that, the Spectre isn't able to go above the laws of Heaven and by extent the powers of abstracts/endless like Death, so I doubt the Spectre could actually kill Thanos if his 'blessing' remains. But that said, an Old Temstament Spectre could probably think of a whole boatload of nastier things to do than just kill someone.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Unbound Spectre losing despite how impressive the IG is.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklegsanji: Spectre plays the roles next to presence.

Lucifer and Michael combined are well above the LTs level.So they don't play the role of spectre.

Also spectre will not defeat the IG if he is not at his most powerful which is at LTs level.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zhahanel

@outside_85: LT stopped the IG from working in the universe.

And full power spectre is at LTs level so I think he wins either way.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@zhahanel said:

@outside_85: LT stopped the IG from working in the universe.

And full power spectre is at LTs level so I think he wins either way.

I was also reminded that DC's 5th Dimensional Imps have the same kind of power that the IG allows it's weilder, Morrison wrote a JLA story where one of the imps wanted a bit more mayhem than normally and he pretty much settled with turning the Spectre into a populated world, rendering it paralyzed since it couldn't move without killing innocents. So I have a founded suspicion that the IG couldn't actually be used to kill the Spectre the same way it snuffed out a big part of the universe.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Also be sure that the IG is not at LTs level.Through it is very close to LT.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhahanel: I'm actually in support of Spectre taking this but

Living Tribunal is stronger than anyone in Marvel (Post retcon) if we exclude The Fulcrum, TOAA, someone with HOTU powers. Whereas Spectre is no where near Michael or Lucifer. He might play role next to Presence but is unarguably not up there in strength as 2nd.

I think Thanos with IG is close and good battle imo. Thanos was only afraid of facing LT who should be above Michael and Lucifer (individually) who are above Spectre.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael and Lucifer combined are at TOAAs level.

Lucifer and Michael alone are at LTs level and a full powered spectre is at either Michael or Lucifer level.He plays his role well.(Though he got smacked on the head by Mr.Mxy).

Whilst The IG should be below Michael and Lucifer and close to the LT.Spectre at full power is in tie with Michael and Lucifer and at LTs level.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklegsanji: Also it is not only few above LTs level and a lot like the 5th dimensional imps(Like Mr.Mxy) dealt with spectre like he is nothing.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhahanel: To be honest, basing on showings, the spectre is not on LT's level

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackLegSanji

@zhahanel: Sorry bro but no one either from DC or Marvel is equal to or even close to TOAA. (Presence maybe)

TOAA's very low fraction of power is LT. Again a very low fraction of TOAA powers as HOTU in Thanos was enough to defeat LT easily. Whereas LT is considered stronger by most people than Lucifer and Michael as he's nearly omnipotent. I'm not disagreeing that Spectre would win but stating some obvious info and that it is a decent fight. Not one sided.

Btw 5D Imps<The Endless<Full Powered Specte imo

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zhahanel

@blacklegsanji: Great Evil Beast,The fulcrum,Pre recton beyonder,Over monitor,Lucifer and Michael combined,HOTU in a sense are all equal to TOAA.Maybe MM.

Just to say Protege went on to copy TOAAs power if scathan hadn't stop him.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: I didn't know I'm new -.- Thanks for locking or rquesting so soon btw :P But isn't it first time poll after and made after so many years...

@zhahanel Fulcrum is yes kind of form of TOAA. 50 % of his power or so. PR Beyonder almost is at TOAA. Reason I say TOAA is stronger than anyone is because Presence has his equivalent in form of Great evil beast whereas so far TOAA has been shown as true omnipotent.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: The role is same.Not saying he is on LTs level but the role is what I seem to think of him.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhahanel: Below Presence hence below TOAA automatically.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zhahanel

@blacklegsanji: Omnipotent cannot be close to one another.

Like I said all the characters above are at TOAAs level yet I am not sure about Molecule Man but I am sure he Is above LT.

Also HOTU contains all of TOAAs power,Not a fraction but you cannot be experienced with it compared to the TOAA.The presence plays TOAAs role in DC and the great evil beast is proven to be equal to the presence.

It is also said of over monitor to be at the presence level.

Protege have also claimed to nearly have copied all of TOAAs power after defeating the LT.

Thanos left Galactus shocked after destroying a whole celestial with the HOTU.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklegsanji: By the way the great evil beast is not form of the presence.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhahanel: I never said he was form of Presence xD But that the presence has his equivalent TOAA doesn't. Thanos took a fraction of power of HOTU. About 1% or maybe even less yet defeated LT.It is obvious that HOTU itself was made by TOAA.

It gives user TOAA like power and capability of doing what he can do. That certainly doesn't mean someone becomes equal to TOAA xD People often get confused with this. TOAA is considered god of multiverse and beyond (omniverse). Btw MM should be only stronger than MM and much weaker than Beyonder.

Fulcrum is 2nd, HOTU is 3rd and Beyonder is 4th on my list. Just my opinion.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklegsanji: TOAA isn't above the presence and many in my list above are proven to be dc equivalents of the presence.

Protege did not just claim TOAAs powers.He was copying all of it.

By the way his powers are not estimated and are endless which makes it infinity.You can't find a percentage of infinity,Yet you can find it of nigh omnipotents characters like LT, By the way PR MM is above all versions of beyonder apart from the PR Beyonder.

All the fulcrum did is create the celestials and is a form of Jack Kirby which clearly does not state him around TOAAs level. Yet we are not sure of that.

Zhahanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklegsanji: By the way any percentage of infinity comes out as infinity and it was also stated that The HOTU contained TOAAs powers but it never said it contained about an percentage amount.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29  Edited By deadcool_XD

I hadn't heard spectre pop up for a long time till this thread.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhahanel: Lets just say we agree to disagree ;P As I see your right on your behalf too.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spectre should take this pretty easily. While Thanos was a force to be reckoned with due to the impressive control he had over the Infinity Gauntlet as he was owning multiple Abstracts, I don`t see how he would be able to beat an Unbound Spectre whose might comes directly from the Presence.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#32 JediXMan  Moderator

@blacklegsanji:

Been done. Please do a search before making battles.

Also, next time you make a battle, make sure you make a detailed OP, not just a poll. Look here for further information; scroll down to the section that reads: "Be Specific About Fights."