#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Spawn has his divine powers. Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by symbiote5 (2456 posts) - - Show Bio

well spawn has his divine powers he wins easily and ill tell you why when spawn has his divine powers he has the ability to frezze time and his mind powers are much more effective and it allows him to peform any technique using his mind wheter its force field or enrgy shields.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spawn has his Divine Powers he should win here rather easy. Though if Spectre is fully powered by The Presence. Spawn can have issues in the fight here. But Spawn should still win.

#4 Posted by Queen Kong (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Spectre..."

Its Possible"

It's also possible Spawn could win.Does anyone know enough about either to make a good argument?

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (89466 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre...

#6 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Spectre..."

Its Possible

#7 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

((spawn)) (( oh wow the loser is back))

#8 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Kong says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Spectre..."

Its Possible"

It's also possible Spawn could win.Does anyone know enough about either to make a good argument?"

Well based on feats alone, the fight goes to Spawn here since he did recreate an entire universe with his Divine Powers. I never saw Spectre even at full power do anything like that. Also, it has been shown in the past that Spectre is not truly Omnipotent. What I mean is charaters like Mr. Mxyzptlk and the Original ION aka Kyle Rayner have shown to be more powerful than him. Where as Spawn basically became God in the Image Universe with Divine Powers.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio

Who da heck is this guy posting this crap ?

#10 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn would win, with divine powwers, and nobody have the comicbook? i want to see it.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"spawn would win, with divine powwers, and nobody have the comicbook? i want to see it."

The comic is hard as hell to find on the internet. I have been looking all over for it. My cousin let me borrow the issues though a while back. But the SOB came and took them back. LOL

#13 Posted by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

With Divine Powers Spawn Wins in a Curb Stomp. With his full divine powers Spawn banished both GOD and the Devil to another dimension (where they are trapped) to eradicate their influence totally from humanity.

#14 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

lol what are you guys talking about. Im giving this one to Spectre. Spawn withv or without divine powers will lose

#15 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"lol what are you guys talking about. Im giving this one to Spectre. Spawn withv or without divine powers will lose"

lol I take that back I was thinking of Living Tribunal