Spectre for sure

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Wise Son
I sense a disturbance in the force.... Uninformed opinions abound...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lordraiden
@Equonox said:
Spectre wins...wrath of God bra
did jack to COIE AM.@ShadowHuntR said:
@czarny_samael said:
@lordraiden said:
@a88378438 said:

coie spectre wins 
he can destroy Multiverse

he is Multiverse threaten level

Any chance you can show this by posting any scans?? I've never seen once Spectre be a threat to A universe, let alone multiple universes?? I've seen him been restrained or humiliated, by Nekron, Mxy, Joker with Mxy's power, and Qwsp, ZH Parallax, but i've never seen him be a threat to the DCU, let alone other universes.
Exactly. That is why in other thread he would lose to Thanos with IG or MJJ-616
Yeah, that's why Spectre stalemated COIE Anti-Monitor... you are so bad.
Actually, Spectre went into a coma after there struggle, AM went on to fight the remaining superhero's, so, where was the stalemate?? Bottom line, Spectre failed to stop the AM, but that was due to his host not being able to take the punishment or deal with the strain, so, he's not all powerfull, and he was amped by every magic user in the DCU, and still no go.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By Superskrull86

Spectre

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Equonox
@lordraiden: The AM had recently absorbed all the energy of all but 1 remaining universe...the fact that he (basically) stalemated him means I definitely think Spectre stomps this team.  Not only that, but he didn't "do nothing" to the AM - he singlehandedly prevented him from destroying the origin of time.  No one on this Marvel team comes close to the power level that COIE Anti-Monitor had, not even Galactus.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MKF30
@TheBatman586 said:
Spectre takes it without too much trouble.
Ditto
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lordraiden
@Equonox said:
@lordraiden: The AM had recently absorbed all the energy of all but 1 remaining universe...the fact that he (basically) stalemated him means I definitely think Spectre stomps this team.  Not only that, but he didn't "do nothing" to the AM - he singlehandedly prevented him from destroying the origin of time.  No one on this Marvel team comes close to the power level that COIE Anti-Monitor had, not even Galactus.
Spectre (basically) stalemated him (Am)??  Again, Spectre didn't stalemate the AM, even after he had a huge amount of ampage, and in the end, why are we even using a Spectre that was ridiculously amped that still didn't heven taken down his opponent as a reason to show why he would win here?? Damn, I don't even recall what half this battle is even about lol?
Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster: Actually no he was simply absorbing matter. It's not as if dc superheroes have more matter than dc humans, how powerful you are does not affect how much matter you contain. So the spectre actually absorbing the power of the heroes is not at all the same as the anti-moniter absorbing the matter of all the inhabitants of earth as well as the earth itself.
Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Nessy

Spectre is another character that they have getting beaten in stupid ways, with massive fluctuations in his power.  If it were without all the CIS/PIS you get in almost every comic spectre would easily win.  Easily. 

It's so hard to discuss characters that have such gigantic jumps. 

It's like some fights that have a super fast character vs 10 reasonable ones that are way slower (like thor vs 10 selected earth mutants).  If thor was controlled by a real person with an IQ above 5, he would just kill them instantly.  In comics however this never happens. 

That is what I think this fight is, just on a higher scale.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Boobster
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@Boobster: Actually no he was simply absorbing matter. It's not as if dc superheroes have more matter than dc humans, how powerful you are does not affect how much matter you contain. So the spectre actually absorbing the power of the heroes is not at all the same as the anti-moniter absorbing the matter of all the inhabitants of earth as well as the earth itself.
He wasn't absorbing matter, he shouted : "I need your strength".
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#61  Edited By Saren

Spectre.

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster: Dude read what i said carefully i said that the anti-monitor was absorbing matter. I never said that the spectre was. '' So the spectre actually absorbing the power of the heroes is not at all the same as the anti-moniter absorbing the matter of all the inhabitants of earth as well as the earth itself'' 
larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By larryman296

Spectre wins this easily. 

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Boobster
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@Boobster: Dude read what i said carefully i said that the anti-monitor was absorbing matter. I never said that the spectre was. '' So the spectre actually absorbing the power of the heroes is not at all the same as the anti-moniter absorbing the matter of all the inhabitants of earth as well as the earth itself'' 
I am not talking about Spectre -_-
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By Outside_85

Will say Spectre takes it, but even when he was bonkers there were still certain rules he couldnt break, like he couldnt kill the Phantom Stranger. So question remains if he can kill someone like RKT or Galactus.

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MrBigBalls

Spectre takes this

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#67  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Galactus might win... I go back and forth on that. I have no opinion as far as RKT goes; not even Shazam, Phantom Stranger, or Nabu lasted against Spectre. The Annihilators are of no consequence.

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster: So how exactly was i wrong ? 
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#69  Edited By SoA

has spectre ever lost really? not counting blackest night , im mainly a marvel guy , but i give this to spectre 
the opposition is all might , spectre works on a different strategy , the marvel team is not unbeatable  , i wouldnt call this easy but not at all difficult  , surfer and galactus have a shot at hurting spectre but  not defeating  him . i can see the marvel team taking out eclipso though ...

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Outside_85 said:
Will say Spectre takes it, but even when he was bonkers there were still certain rules he couldnt break, like he couldnt kill the Phantom Stranger. So question remains if he can kill someone like RKT or Galactus.
Well the only rule was that the Phantom stranger can't be killed by anyone. As powerful as his was this has never been stated to be the case with RKT. Galactus has died before himself so that is certainly not a rule that will apply to him either. 

My only point with that was that there is a greater power protecting the Phantom stranger from death, Galactus and RKT do not have that advantage as mighty as they are. 

As for the battle I think it can go either way.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By super_psycho

Spectre

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre wins.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Galactus is a multi versal threat like the spectre. It was said in ultimates #5 or #7 Galactus could eat the omniverse if he wanted.

Waves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wouldn't even be able to hurt Spectre, much less intimidate him. The Heralds of Galactus are cannon fodder. Each of them has no defense against magical attacks, much less high end magical beings in nature. Rune King Thor doesn't even have that much feats to count on, so he loses big time. Galactus would be troublesome for a few minutes until Spectre stops fooling around, and end the battle with a swift but deadly magical blast. The Spectre has gone toe-to-toe with Nabu, The Wizard, and even a fully powered SHAZAM who had all the combined magical energies of the entire DC magic users. Galactus could barely withstand magical attacks from Mephisto, so what makes yall think Spectre won't end him after magically analyzing his powers set, weaknesses, and then exploiting it to finish him?

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre stomps.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spectre.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, realistically Spectre stomps.

But Spectre might job and thus somehow Odin and Galactus will give him a solid run for his money before being put in a cage or something.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Annihilators are fodder to Spectre

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spectre stomps

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

lol

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to point out that this is the Marvel and DC crossover event. The very first one big one. It doesn't mean anything here.

That being said I think Spectre could beat these teams silly.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Marvel team wins.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who knows. Spectre either stomps or is stomped, he's so damn inconsistent.