supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By supermandefender
@comicdude23:

Are we using Spectre at full power? Because I think Spectre in COIE would win. Outside of that.......its a push because ?I cant see LT erasing Spectres place in the Universe. Even Micheal mentioned Spectres place in all of things. LT is just a monitor of a Multiverse.......Spectres powers can out reach that of LT.  

No Caption Provided
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By AtPhantom

I love how you're presenting evidence of Spectre being better than LT with a scan of Michael wtfstomping him...

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By karrob
@AtPhantom said:
" I love how you're presenting evidence of Spectre being better than LT with a scan of Michael wtfstomping him... "
Lol
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
"@comicdude23:

Are we using Spectre at full power? Because I think Spectre in COIE would win. Outside of that.......its a push because ?I cant see LT erasing Spectres place in the Universe. Even Micheal mentioned Spectres place in all of things. LT is just a monitor of a Multiverse.......Spectres powers can out reach that of LT.  

"

Is that the issue when Michael forced his fathers will upon the Spectre, creating him?
Avatar image for __alex_luthor_3_______________
__Alex_Luthor_3_______________

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to finish this fight. 

Spectre is essentially the most powerful being second only to The Presence, he is easily of shattering entire universes. It is much like LT level. The reason that he seems so weak is because he is constantly limited by Presence to not use his true powers. That's because he was defeated by AM and Parallax. 

The Spectre at his prime is at the same level of Living Tribunal. I say stalemate 
prodigyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By prodigyprime

Living Tribunal. Spectre is nowhere near LT. Don't come to me talking about that stupid crossover. The only reason they fought was because Spectre did LT's job in DC

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SpectresWrath01

@prodigyprime said:

Living Tribunal. Spectre is nowhere near LT. Don't come to me talking about that stupid crossover. The only reason they fought was because Spectre did LT's job in DC

I agree I dont think the Spectre has the power to defeat LT but the Spectre himself cannot be destoryed. He is after all a aspect of the Presence. My assumation is draw because the Spectre cannot truly die but the Spectre will not defeat LT here.

@AtPhantom said:

I love how you're presenting evidence of Spectre being better than LT with a scan of Michael wtfstomping him...

Maybe the defender was referring to Micheal saying Spectre is a formidable foe? Just a guess but it does seem silly he would show a scan of him losing?? @supermandefender said:

@comicdude23:

Are we using Spectre at full power? Because I think Spectre in COIE would win. Outside of that.......its a push because ?I cant see LT erasing Spectres place in the Universe. Even Micheal mentioned Spectres place in all of things. LT is just a monitor of a Multiverse.......Spectres powers can out reach that of LT.

No Caption Provided

Your aware that Spectre in COIE had all the Magic in the universe giving him power to match AM's Power????

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pistolwhip1

LT should win. 
Think Michael and Lucifer together would be closer to LT in power. 

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kingkronos

LT is on Lucifer's and Michael's level. Who are above spectre.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Living Tribunal and it's not even close.

chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By chriskalaani

technically both are of the same power due to their rolls but considering spectres reputation i think LT might have the edge

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Methos said:

lol, i know the Living Tribunal is second in power in the Marvel universe... in the DC Universe The Specter is the right hand of God... you know, God's Vengeance?

they don't come much more powerful than that

M

Spectre with a very large power boost lost to COIE Anti-Monitor.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@logy5000 said:

@Methos said:

lol, i know the Living Tribunal is second in power in the Marvel universe... in the DC Universe The Specter is the right hand of God... you know, God's Vengeance?

they don't come much more powerful than that

M

Spectre with a very large power boost lost to COIE Anti-Monitor.

You revived a dead thread to say that?

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@girugamesh: So did you and so did I:)

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel omnipotents > DC omnipotents

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By willpayton

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

Yes.

I know many people disagree, but I'll say it again... The Presence is not comparable to TOAA, he's more like the Living Tribunal.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh: Indeed I did. And I've done it multiple times before.

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WillPayton said:

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

Yes.

I know many people disagree, but I'll say it again... The Presence is not comparable to TOAA, he's more like the Living Tribunal.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

People who disagree are the DC fanboys.

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MonsterStomp

@ComicVineAddict23: I dont think DC has any omnipotents that have made an appearance. They say even the Presence was created by something. If thats true, then DC omnipotents > Marvel omnipotents.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@MonsterStomp said:

@ComicVineAddict23: I dont think DC has any omnipotents that have made an appearance. They say even the Presence was created by something. If thats true, then DC omnipotents > Marvel omnipotents.

According to some people, The Presence could be referring to the writers since it is left ambiguous. Though what truly shows that the Presence is not omnipotent is the fact he had to ask Lucifer to aid him (which directly contradicts the meaning of omnipotent) and he stalemated the Great Evil Beast (which shows he is not omnipotent).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

@WillPayton said:

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

Yes.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

People who disagree are the DC fanboys.

DC hasn't shown omnipotent characters yet, so you really can't make that assumption.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By fondofpacman

LT > Every character and object in Marvel that doesn't somehow represent the writer(s) of the comic

The only possible exception I can think of is Pre-Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man, who were never directly established to be above LT (though it was semi-implied in that scene with Death and the rose MM brings to beyonder) , and PR Beyonder could sort of represented Jim Shooter (then EIC) in some ways...or at least his will, depending on how you look at it.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By justleader

LT wins.

Goldfinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Goldfinch

@SpectresWrath01 said:

No Caption Provided

@prodigyprime said:

I agree I dont think the Spectre has the power to defeat LT but the Spectre himself cannot be destoryed. He is after all a aspect of the Presence. My assumation is draw because the Spectre cannot truly die but the Spectre will not defeat LT here.

@AtPhantom said:

Maybe the defender was referring to Micheal saying Spectre is a formidable foe? Just a guess but it does seem silly he would show a scan of him losing?? @supermandefender said:

@comicdude23:

Are we using Spectre at full power? Because I think Spectre in COIE would win. Outside of that.......its a push because ?I cant see LT erasing Spectres place in the Universe. Even Micheal mentioned Spectres place in all of things. LT is just a monitor of a Multiverse.......Spectres powers can out reach that of LT.

Your aware that Spectre in COIE had all the Magic in the universe giving him power to match AM's Power????

Like Alex Luthor 3 said, it all depends on how much power Spectre is limitated by Presence to use his standard power. The powers of Spectre comes from The Logoz that is his bond to God, essentially they come from God's power. Spectre at his prime (without Presence's limitations on Spectre's power) has truly infinite power, above LT level since the Presence is more powerful than LT.

Goldfinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Goldfinch

@Kael said:

@Methos:Actually they do. Above the Spectre there is Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar.
Both have power beyond the Spectre.

Like Alex Luthor 3 said, it all depends on how much power Spectre is limitated by Presence to use his standard power. The powers of Spectre comes from The Logoz that is his bond to God, essentially they come from God's power. Spectre at his prime (without Presence's limitations on Spectre's power) has truly infinite power, above LT level since the Presence is more powerful than LT.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AtPhantom

@Goldfinch said:

Spectre at his prime (without Presence's limitations on Spectre's power) has truly infinite power, above LT level since the Presence is more powerful than LT.

No, it doesn't, and no, it's not.

@WillPayton said:

Yes.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

Where do you guys get this from? A single hilariously vague off hand line from a series which may not even be canon to the DC universe? Come on.

Goldfinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Goldfinch

@AtPhantom said:

@Goldfinch said:

Spectre at his prime (without Presence's limitations on Spectre's power) has truly infinite power, above LT level since the Presence is more powerful than LT.

@WillPayton said:

Yes.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

Where do you guys get this from? A single hilariously vague off hand line from a series which may not even be canon to the DC universe? Come on.

How exactly?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AtPhantom

@Goldfinch said:

How exactly?

He simply doesn't. Spectre has never demonstrated any sort of unlimited power. Even in his most powerful state there is still a number of being (Endless, Lucifer, Michael, Anti-Monitor among others) which could wipe the floor with him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Vaeternus

I'd say it depends which level Spectre is from Presence(not necessarily host in this case), but overall stalemate.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By eisjfiejss

@AtPhantom said:

@Goldfinch said:

@WillPayton said:

Yes.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

This. And I have been trying to say this over and over again. Presence is by definition DC's supreme being, and therefore is equal to the supreme being of other comic realities.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By willpayton

@eisjfiejss said:

@AtPhantom said:

@Goldfinch said:

@WillPayton said:

Yes.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

This. And I have been trying to say this over and over again. Presence is by definition DC's supreme being, and therefore is equal to the supreme being of other comic realities.

"By definition"? Who's definition? What evidence do you have that the Presence is omnipotent in DC?

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ratatat

stale mate as always

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@bluntmanx said:

stale mate as always

One gets trolled on a regular basis and at full power was outmatched by the Anti-Monitor, the other exists beyond reality, holds megaverses in his hands and negated the IG. This is not a stalemate at all.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Deadgod
@girugamesh said:

@bluntmanx said:

stale mate as always

One gets trolled on a regular basis and at full power was outmatched by the Anti-Monitor, the other exists beyond reality, holds megaverses in his hands and negated the IG. This is not a stalemate at all.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By bigcimmerian

Living Tribunal wins, effortless curbstomp

Goldfinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Goldfinch

@AtPhantom said:

@Goldfinch said:

How exactly?

He simply doesn't. Spectre has never demonstrated any sort of unlimited power. Even in his most powerful state there is still a number of being (Endless, Lucifer, Michael, Anti-Monitor among others) which could wipe the floor with him.

Exactly he didn't it doesn't mean he can't. It depends how much power The Presence fuels into Spectre.

Goldfinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Goldfinch

@WillPayton said:

@eisjfiejss said:

@AtPhantom said:

@Goldfinch said:

@WillPayton said:

Yes.

LT > Spectre

LT wins!

"By definition"? Who's definition? What evidence do you have that the Presence is omnipotent in DC?

The Presence is DC's supreme being, meaning he/she/it is equal to Marvel's TOAA in power.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#90  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@Goldfinch said:

@AtPhantom said:

@Goldfinch said:

How exactly?

Exactly he didn't it doesn't mean he can't. It depends how much power The Presence fuels into Spectre.

He's appeared in Earth 22 universe and another universe, I remember during one of the Countdown mini stories seeing him in one of the alternative universes.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By AtPhantom

@Goldfinch said:

That's a horrible line of logic and you should be ashamed for using it.

@WillPayton said:

Well he is the creator and all...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By willpayton

@Goldfinch said:

@WillPayton said:

The Presence is DC's supreme being, meaning he/she/it is equal to Marvel's TOAA in power.

So, no evidence at all then.

@AtPhantom said:

Well he is the creator and all...

Proof? Did he create the GEB? Did he create the Primal Monitor?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By AtPhantom

@WillPayton said:

Proof? Did he create the GEB? Did he create the Primal Monitor?

Both of those are basically embodiments of... nothing, so I'm not really sure if they count.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre.

He is DCs most powerful being and the exact equivalent of Marvels Heart of the Universe, which in turn stomps Living Tribunal. Spectre is part of the Presence, which is the same as Marvels One Above All. Just as the Heart of the Universe might be connected to and part of TOAA, the Spectre is connected to DCs Presence.

Feats mean nothing to the Spectre. He does what the Presence wants him to do and so far it has not been to salvage the universe or omniverse from other psychopaths like Darkseid or Anti Monitor. Guys who are on Thanos's Crazy level and people the Tribunal needed to step in and take care of. DC's Presence doesn't really care. Marvels TOAA seems to care a lot. You can't base it on Feats, if you did then LT of course is the winner.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By AtPhantom

@P0rtal said:

He is DCs most powerful being and the exact equivalent of Marvels Heart of the Universe, which in turn stomps Living Tribunal.

Where the hell do you people come up with this stuff?

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@AtPhantom said:

@P0rtal said:

He is DCs most powerful being and the exact equivalent of Marvels Heart of the Universe, which in turn stomps Living Tribunal.

Where the hell do you people come up with this stuff?

@P0rtal:

I suggest you take the good lady's advice since you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I get it from comics. That thing you two have never read before. Spectre IS PART of The Presence and a lot of people regard the Heart as PART of TOAA. The Heart > Tribunal. Classic Beyonder > Tribunal. Go read some comics.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@P0rtal said:

No Caption Provided

I get it from comics. That thing you two have never read before. Spectre IS PART of The Presence and a lot of people regard the Heart as PART of TOAA. The Heart > Tribunal. Classic Beyonder > Tribunal. Go read some comics.

You must be trolling now, sorry dude, not biting.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Vaeternus

Think I'll change my post to stalemate unless Spectre has Presence amp, then he wins.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AtPhantom

@P0rtal said:

Spectre IS PART of The Presence.

No it freaking isn't. Get your facts straight.