Spectre vs Korvac vs Imperiex vs Kid Buu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
 Who wins this all out battle here between these four powerhouses ?  Which warrior dies first ?

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Swagga Boy

O man

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By One-Above-All

Spectre

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary

Isn't Kid Buu stronger than Jenamba, who effected every dimension in creation?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-All said:
"Spectre"
Really ? Korvac can copy the powers of other cosmic beings... its possible he could copy the power of the Spectre... and what about good old Kid Buu ?

lol
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary
Hedatary said:
"Isn't Kid Buu stronger than Jenamba, who effected every dimension in creation?"
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Swagga Boy

Here we go Fanboy warz!!!!

caption
caption
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By One-Above-All
  1. Spectre
  2. Korvac
  3. Imperiex
  4. Kid Buu
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By One-Above-All
One-Above-All said:
"
  1. Spectre
  2. Korvac
  3. Imperiex
  4. Kid Buu
"

Assuming they are all full powered.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By cpt_linger
Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"Isn't Kid Buu stronger than Jenamba, who effected every dimension in creation?"
"
Kid Buu is stronger than Janemba, however Janemba was created by the universe by mistake with the intent ability to alter dimensions. Kid Buu, who is more powerful, does not posess this ability but Super Buu was able to punch his way into and out of another dimension, so anythings possible.

Either way I don't see them beating Kid Buu, its stupid putting him in there anyway. Without Kid Buu I would say Spectre.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Kid Buu is stronger than Janemba, however Janemba was created by the universe by mistake with the intent ability to alter dimensions. Kid Buu, who is more powerful, does not posess this ability but Super Buu was able to punch his way into and out of another dimension, so anythings possible.

Either way I don't see them beating Kid Buu, its stupid putting him in there anyway. Without Kid Buu I would say Spectre."
How do you figure ? Korvac has the power to copy the powers of other beings... why cant he copy Buu's powers and take him out from there if need be ? And it isnt like Korvac or Imperiex dont have Energy Absorbtion ablities as well... now I aint saying Kid Buu goes out first... but there is no guarantee he will win here
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

Either way I don't see them beating Kid Buu, its stupid putting him in there anyway. Without Kid Buu I would say Spectre."
How do you figure ? Korvac has the power to copy the powers of other beings... why cant he copy Buu's powers and take him out from there if need be ? And it isnt like Korvac or Imperiex dont have Energy Absorbtion ablities as well... now I aint saying Kid Buu goes out first... but there is no guarantee he will win here"
Because Kid Buu isn't a cosmic entity. He is entirely created by magic for nothing but destruction.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By One-Above-All
cpt_linger said:
Super Buu was able to punch his way into and out of another dimension
SBP punched his way through reality, he's not more powerful than Spectre, Korvac, or Imperiex.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By One-Above-All
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

How do you figure ? Korvac has the power to copy the powers of other beings... why cant he copy Buu's powers and take him out from there if need be ? And it isnt like Korvac or Imperiex dont have Energy Absorbtion ablities as well... now I aint saying Kid Buu goes out first... but there is no guarantee he will win here"
Because Kid Buu isn't a cosmic entity. He is entirely created by magic for nothing but destruction."
Then The Spectre should be able to handle him if he is created purely out of magic.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

I see Buu tearing them all to shreds b4 either one of them can scratch their arse.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-All said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

Because Kid Buu isn't a cosmic entity. He is entirely created by magic for nothing but destruction."
Then The Spectre should be able to handle him if he is created purely out of magic."
Possibly.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

And that will stop Korvac how ? Korvac is insanely destructive too... and he is a reality warper. And what about the Spectre at full power ? You say Buu was creation by magic...well Spectre killed the master of magic in Shazam the Wizard
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Swagga Boy
caption
caption
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

And that will stop Korvac how ? Korvac is insanely destructive too... and he is a reality warper. And what about the Spectre at full power ? You say Buu was creation by magic...well Spectre killed the master of magic in Shazam the Wizard"
When have i ever said any of those things? Stop assuming things that i never said.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

And that will stop Korvac how ? Korvac is insanely destructive too... and he is a reality warper. And what about the Spectre at full power ? You say Buu was creation by magic...well Spectre killed the master of magic in Shazam the Wizard"
draw a mental picture for me on how Spectre defeats Kid Buu, if you have the time.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

When have i ever said any of those things? Stop assuming things that i never said."
Any of what things ? You werent trying to make a case for Kid Buu here at all ?
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Swagga Boy

lol

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

When have i ever said any of those things? Stop assuming things that i never said."
Any of what things ? You werent trying to make a case for Kid Buu here at all ?"
Not at all. Most of these threads, even though i know the winner beforehand, i ask questions to better understand those characters. People assume i am making a case about those characters and most of those times dub me as a fanboy, especially in dbz threads.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

Any of what things ? You werent trying to make a case for Kid Buu here at all ?"
Not at all. Most of these threads, even though i know the winner beforehand, i ask questions to better understand those characters. People assume i am making a case about those characters and most of those times dub me as a fanboy, especially in dbz threads."
Aw Man... thats what I usually do... I thought you were gonna make a case for the Pink Fellow... but oh well

lol
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Since you asked this twice, I think there is reason to assume you were supporting Kid Buu.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Since you asked this twice, I think there is reason to assume you were supporting Kid Buu."
I was asking because i needed someone to answer my question. Again, stop assuming things.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Since you asked this twice, I think there is reason to assume you were supporting Kid Buu."
I was asking because i needed someone to answer my question. Again, stop assuming things."
I doubt I was the only one who through this quote felt that you were trying to support Kid Buu. Since the question was about Kid Buu and not the other characters which I doubt you know a lot about.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"
I was asking because i needed someone to answer my question. Again, stop assuming things."
I doubt I was the only one who through this quote felt that you were trying to support Kid Buu."
If i did, i would have said so from the beginning. But this isn't about me. I am marely asking a question to which i needed to know weather you know the answer to...so, do you know the answer?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
Okay folks...  so far we have what one vote for Spectre winning and a vote for Kid Buu winning ?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By One-Above-You

@ Hedatary: The way you phrased that question was almost as if it was meant to show how powerful Kid Buu is. If it wasn't, I think you would have just asked "Is Kid Buu stronger than Janemba?"

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hedatary
 dbz is full of contradictions which me and Motorsteel agreed on completely. No one can predict how strong these characters are because we do not have enough information on them. People say Kid Buu is the strongest incarnation while others say it's Superbuu after absorbing Mystic Gohan.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
" dbz is full of contradictions which me and Motorsteel agreed on completely. No one can predict how strong these characters are because we do not have enough information on them. People say Kid Buu is the strongest incarnation while others say it's Superbuu after absorbing Mystic Gohan.
"
Thats True... but the reason for that is cause DBZ is a show... its strickly for entertainment not so much accuracy among the minds who debate the subject of the show... just like DC or Marvel comics arent always accurate with certain feats... like when Firelord beat Spider-Man or when Batman was able to hold his own against Spawn... its strickly entertainment... and bad writing at times too

lol
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
" dbz is full of contradictions which me and Motorsteel agreed on completely. No one can predict how strong these characters are because we do not have enough information on them. People say Kid Buu is the strongest incarnation while others say it's Superbuu after absorbing Mystic Gohan.
"
Thats True... but the reason for that is cause DBZ is a show... its strickly for entertainment not so much accuracy among the minds who debate the subject of the show... just like DC or Marvel comics arent always accurate with certain feats... like when Firelord beat Spider-Man or when Batman was able to hold his own against Spawn... its strickly entertainment... and bad writing at times too

lol"
Or the part where Darkseid tripped off a staircase.....or BP holding SS in an armlock...

If we were to use Goku from the wizard comics, say, Goku (wizard Comic) vs Fury?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"

lol"
Or the part where Darkseid tripped off a staircase.....or BP holding SS in an armlock...

If we were to use Goku from the wizard comics, say, Goku (wizard Comic) vs Fury?"
Exactly
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ball Buster

Spectre for the win.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MotorSteel
One-Above-All said:
"
  1. Spectre
  2. Korvac
  3. Imperiex
  4. Kid Buu
"
Agreed.

Spectre FTW.
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"

draw a mental picture for me on how Spectre defeats Kid Buu, if you have the time."
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vrakmul

Specter at full power shows Lucifer Morning Star Level power, Thus putting him several Leagues above any of his opponents, for example if he wanted to he could turn Kid Buu into say, A ball of plasma expanding forever into space never to be seen again as it cools off, or he could turn him into cow sh!t.  Of course he could Make it so that they never existed.  But where's the fun in that?  He could hit them with enough force to shatter a Universe, or perhaps speed up their proton decay to the point that a process that normally takes quintillions of years would happen almost instantly, and their very atoms decay into photons, or maybe he could hit them with simillar energies to the big rip, Tearing their very atoms apart, Or possibly Big crunch like forces, making them a infinitely small, infinitely hot ball of mindless plasma as they implode in a attosecond.     

Or maybe he could just strip them of their powers and add them to his own, thus giving him a very complete victory and giving him more power while the now powerless foes have their blood boil, their internal organs explode and have the air sucked out of their lungs as their eyes explode. 

E Man 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By E Man 4

The Spectre power comes from the Presents,he more of a mystical creature than a cosmic one. So Korvac couldn't copy Magic as far as I know.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By One-Above-All
E Man 4 said:
"The Spectre power comes from the Presents,he more of a mystical creature than a cosmic one. So Korvac couldn't copy Magic as far as I know."
Presents! Yay!
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By oldmagic

The Spectre beats Kid Buu. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"The Spectre beats Kid Buu. "
Indeed
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

But there is one movie that can defeat them all, a movie so crappy a million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard pressed in a million years to create anything as Cretinous as it.   BATTLEFIELD GAY!!!!!! I MEAN EARTH!!!!!

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Indeed"
But being Kid Buu who is made complete for destruction, he would make the biggest baddest shiniest and pinkiest ball of energy the size of a planet and hurl it at Korvac and Imperiex. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Indeed"
But being Kid Buu who is made complete for destruction, he would make the biggest baddest shiniest and pinkiest ball of energy the size of a planet and hurl it at Korvac and Imperiex. "
Dont Know about that... Korvac can Copy other beings powers and he is a Reality Warper
unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By unopen7639

kid buu destroyed a galaxy.

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really see why kid Buu is here;the guy got no chance against the other players here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn
oh no.. they are gonna lock this. 

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48  Edited By Killemall

@cpt_linger said:

Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Kid Buu is stronger than Janemba, however Janemba was created by the universe by mistake with the intent ability to alter dimensions. Kid Buu, who is more powerful, does not posess this ability but Super Buu was able to punch his way into and out of another dimension, so anythings possible.Either way I don't see them beating Kid Buu, its stupid putting him in there anyway. Without Kid Buu I would say Spectre.

When has kid buu faught Janemba (sorry if this sounds offensive, an honest question) ?? :) maybe the other way around.. besides one of them was a villian on series, the other villian on a movie!! how would u know if freeza is more powerful then Brolly??

There's a Super Buu as well o_O ?? damn i didnt know.. did they re-run the series?

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NeonNemesis
@Killemall said:

@cpt_linger said:

Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Kid Buu is stronger than Janemba, however Janemba was created by the universe by mistake with the intent ability to alter dimensions. Kid Buu, who is more powerful, does not posess this ability but Super Buu was able to punch his way into and out of another dimension, so anythings possible.Either way I don't see them beating Kid Buu, its stupid putting him in there anyway. Without Kid Buu I would say Spectre.

When has kid buu faught Janemba (sorry if this sounds offensive, an honest question) ?? :) maybe the other way around.. besides one of them was a villian on series, the other villian on a movie!! how would u know if freeza is more powerful then Brolly??

There's a Super Buu as well o_O ?? damn i didnt know.. did they re-run the series?

Buu never fought Janemba, so who's over the other is speculation at best, if anything Janemba was handling Dead SSJ3 Goku better that has no restrictions on power unlike living SSJ3 Goku while Kid Buu was more matching him and lasting longer while Goku ran out of power. 
Broly is clearly stronger than Freeza, he was handling multiple ascendant Super saiyans and Full Power Super Saiyans, Friza lost on a super Saiyan that got that form power recently. 
Super Buu is the grown up version that fought Gotenks, Gohan and Vegito. 
chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By chriconz123

inb4 lock?

Assuming everyone is on full power and unbound to any restrictions. Spectre owns.