Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"tetralord says:
"i doubt it, it took all of the d.c. magic users combined to stall spectre. galactus is no match fer gods wrath."
Strange *Pun not intended* I recall Dr.fate kicking Spectre's rear end.
Post Edited:2007-12-20 07:47:48"

anyone can kick anyones ass in comics! alls it takes is good or bad writing! and thats thanos kicking galactus's ass, not the other way around, in that picture above!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Vrakmul

lordraiden says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"tetralord says:
"i doubt it, it took all of the d.c. magic users combined to stall spectre. galactus is no match fer gods wrath."

anyone can kick anyones ass in comics! alls it takes is good or bad writing! and thats thanos kicking galactus's ass, not the other way around, in that picture above!"

After that one hit Galactus started to really kick thanos around.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Vrakmul

lordraiden says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"tetralord says:
anyone can kick anyones ass in comics! alls it takes is good or bad writing! and thats thanos kicking galactus's ass, not the other way around, in that picture above!"
After that one hit Galactus started to really kick thanos around. "

then we need to see thos pics if it's for galactus, not him getting his ass handed to him by thanos, which thanos has done on more than one occasion! toaa>living tribunal in marvel and presence>spectre in dc. deal with it! and I have no probs with fate being able to deal with spectre when needed!"

And the true all powerful guy in DC is God. But Lobo killed him I have no clue how.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"tetralord says:

then we need to see thos pics if it's for galactus, not him getting his ass handed to him by thanos, which thanos has done on more than one occasion! toaa>living tribunal in marvel and presence>spectre in dc. deal with it! and I have no probs with fate being able to deal with spectre when needed!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Vrakmul

lordraiden says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"tetralord says:
then we need to see thos pics if it's for galactus, not him getting his ass handed to him by thanos, which thanos has done on more than one occasion! toaa>living tribunal in marvel and presence>spectre in dc. deal with it! and I have no probs with fate being able to deal with spectre when needed!"
And the true all powerful guy in DC is God. But Lobo killed him *I have no clue how.*"

ah, that's lobo for ya! I believe god got taken out by the saint of killers in preacher #66 also, saint of killers gun must hold the magic bullet theory!"

I bet the devil was dancing in glee after that.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"tetralord says:
And the true all powerful guy in DC is God. But Lobo killed him *I have no clue how.*"

ah, that's lobo for ya! I believe god got taken out by the saint of killers in preacher #66 also, saint of killers gun must hold the magic bullet theory!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Vrakmul

lordraiden says:

"ps was that in the mini where lobo died and went to hell and kept comming back/reincarnated in various forms? as in lobo chick, a squirrel or something like that, i think! heck, lobo's even taken out santa, courtesy of the money the easter bunny paid him! gotta love the main man!"

Does the easter bunny ever die?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lordraiden

ps was that in the mini where lobo died and went to hell and kept comming back/reincarnated in various forms? as in lobo chick, a squirrel or something like that, i think! heck, lobo's even taken out santa, courtesy of the money the easter bunny paid him! gotta love the main man!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"tetralord says:
ah, that's lobo for ya! I believe god got taken out by the saint of killers in preacher #66 also, saint of killers gun must hold the magic bullet theory!"
I bet the devil was dancing in glee after that. "

The devil copt it well before god! thats how he become the saint of killers, he had such a cold soul when he went to hell, hell froze over and he took out the devil!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Vrakmul

lordraiden says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"ps was that in the mini where lobo died and went to hell and kept comming back/reincarnated in various forms? as in lobo chick, a squirrel or something like that, i think! heck, lobo's even taken out santa, courtesy of the money the easter bunny paid him! gotta love the main man!"
Does the easter bunny ever die? "

only if you pay the main man enough money! otherwise, no!"

What about the new years baby? Does he even exist in DC?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"lordraiden says:

only if you pay the main man enough money! otherwise, no!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lordraiden

Dreadnaught says:

"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
What about the new years baby? Does he even exist in DC? "

who or what is the new years baby?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Vrakmul

lordraiden says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"lordraiden says:
What about the new years baby? Does he even exist in DC? "

who or what is the new years baby?"

He represents new years day. He is obviously a baby. A cute little adowable one at that.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By warlock360

hey im a new years baby :D

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By lordraiden

Warlock360 says:

"hey im a new years baby :D"

but were you a cute little adowable one at that?

Avatar image for noobasaurus_rex
Noobasaurus_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Noobasaurus_Rex

Galactus wields the Power Cosmic at his disposal. The Power Cosmic is in no way, shape, or form, magic. It is it's own, seperate, force. The Spectre is a being that feeds off of magic for energy (he showed this during his fight with Shazam). If Galactus can get an upper hand on the Spectre, and beat him, and there is no magic in sight for Spectre to recharge with, then Galactus can win this.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By termiteone4ever

Spectre got this
GoldCreole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GoldCreole

Loading Video...

Ghost Riders's cousin got this Spectre!!!!

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre >>>>>>>

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers