#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the Spectre that killed the wizard Shazam and Nebu.

caption
caption
#2 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre wins.
Although Dr Strangefate is exceptionally powerful, the Spectre is several levels above that level of power.

#3 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Dr Strangefate can go back 6 billion years in time and stop Spectre from being made by arguing with the presence, i dont think they can.

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Unless Dr Strangefate can go back 6 billion years in time and stop Spectre from being made by arguing with the presence, i dont think they can."
Arguing with the presence....damn, thats hilarious. Spectre wins
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
The Spectre at full power would win easy... now if we are talking bout the Spectre at a weaker level. Strangefate has a shot here
#7 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Spectre wins.
Although Dr Strangefate is exceptionally powerful, the Spectre is several levels above that level of power."
#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre takes this while laughing the entire time...

M

#9 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Spectre wins.
Although Dr Strangefate is exceptionally powerful, the Spectre is several levels above that level of power."
Several levels? This Spectre had a hard time with both Fate and  Shazam and even Captain Marvel stayed his hand briefly.  Dr Strangefate is the most powerful being in the Amalgam Universe. A universe that has a being with the power of Thanos and Darkseid. Before his end he had the power to remake the universe.  
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
Well Spectre at full power is almost unbeatable... but I kind of understand what you are saying Alpha
#11 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
Several levels? This Spectre had a hard time with both Fate and  Shazam and even Captain Marvel stayed his hand briefly.  Dr Strangefate is the most powerful being in the Amalgam Universe. A universe that has a being with the power of Thanos and Darkseid. Before his end he had the power to remake the universe.  "
The Spectre fighting Shazam was not his fully power level.
#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

#13 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Alpha has a point.I think Dr Strangfate has a shot.