#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you should be a little more descriptive which version of spectre full power and which version of Dormammu with the energy of his dimension or not?

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

oh sorry using Jim Corrigan ( i guess he would be the most powerful version) and didn't know Dormammu had more than one form but he can have a tap into his dimension.

#4 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Great fight, both powerful mystical beings. I'll have to with the Spectre here if written correctly.

#5 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i have to say the Spectre would win, he is DC's most powerful mystic/cosmic being(IMO) and would probably turn Dormammu into a candle of some sort and burn him down to nothingness.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He does thats the version that fought Eternity as for his weak form it the one that still dwarves Dr.Strange. As for spectrets strongets version i think it be a good fight he probably will win because Dormammu never really showed that much of a powerful attack.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23604 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"yeah i have to say the Spectre would win, he is DC's most powerful mystic/cosmic being(IMO) and would probably turn Dormammu into a candle of some sort and burn him down to nothingness. "

But it would be a battle for the ages Note god is DC's most powerful guy oh wait god died

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol that may come i can't even really see Dormammu winning this type of fight though.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23604 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"acewasp23 says:
"yeah i have to say the Spectre would win, he is DC's most powerful mystic/cosmic being(IMO) and would probably turn Dormammu into a candle of some sort and burn him down to nothingness. "
But it would be a battle for the ages *Note god is DC's most powerful guy oh wait god died* "

"

So is the spectre more powerful than Eternity? I'm wondering? I would like a comparison of power, it would help me quite a bit.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23604 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"But it would be a battle for the ages *Note god is DC's most powerful guy oh wait god died* "

lol what when who killed DC's god?
Post Edited:2007-11-11 19:29:45"

Well some people around here said dc god was dead. It's a pretty old memory, I need to polish it a bit.

#12 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"But it would be a battle for the ages *Note god is DC's most powerful guy oh wait god died* "

Post Edited:2007-11-11 19:29:45

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc's god i don't think they kept him in the comics any more as for eternity being stronger then spectre yes very much they compare spectre to living tribunal but i highly doubt hes really up their till i see him destroy and entire reality lol i can't put him up their.

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Well some people around here said dc god was dead. It's a pretty old memory, I need to polish it a bit. "

oh i thought you were going to get into the Lobo comic where he Killed Gawd.

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc's god i don't think they kept him in the comics any more as for eternity being stronger then spectre yes very much they compare spectre to living tribunal but i highly doubt hes really up their till i see him destroy and entire reality lol i can't put him up their.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23604 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Well some people around here said dc god was dead. It's a pretty old memory, I need to polish it a bit. "

oh i thought you were going to get into the Lobo comic where he Killed Gawd. "

Lobo killed god? WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!

#17 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre at full power should win

#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Spectre wins, and he doesn't need to be at full power to do it.

And before anyone thinks I bumped this, there is currently (currently being the key word) a post by OhTru above mine.
#19 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre pretty much hand waves him away

#20 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

"Spectre wins, and he doesn't need to be at full power to do it.

And before anyone thinks I bumped this, there is currently (currently being the key word) a post by OhTru above mine. "

lmao, had to let the viners know who bumped this

#21 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

spectre

#22 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantasma Ghost said:

Great fight, both powerful mystical beings. I'll have to with the Spectre here if written correctly.

Teah, i'd totally agree.
#23 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre has more personal raw power, but Dormammu has more unlimited sources of power.

#24 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne said:
Spectre has more personal raw power, but Dormammu has more unlimited sources of power.
How so? Spectre source of power is the creator? Read Spectre issue 0 please ppl then vote. Spectre wins. Its a massive stomp 2. Spectre is God....or a personality of God that God being omnipotent forced out of himself. And that was Wrath. Spectre is the Wrath of god. Jesus is forgiveness in the comics or God reborn....and it wasnt till man killed jesus that Spectre existed again. According to the comics anyway. 
 Dormammu being just a powerful magical being falls short because he doesnt possess the power to destory a aspect of God. Spectre is part of God and will never die.
#25 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
How so? Spectre source of power is the creator? Read Spectre issue 0 please ppl then vote. Spectre wins. Its a massive stomp 2. Spectre is God....or a personality of God that God being omnipotent forced out of himself. And that was Wrath. Spectre is the Wrath of god. Jesus is forgiveness in the comics or God reborn....and it wasnt till man killed jesus that Spectre existed again. According to the comics anyway.   Dormammu being just a powerful magical being falls short because he doesnt possess the power to destory a aspect of God. Spectre is part of God and will never die.
I know this. That's why I said Spectre has more RAW power.
#26 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre spanks Dormammu and sends him to the afterlife without dinner.

#27 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne said:
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
How so? Spectre source of power is the creator? Read Spectre issue 0 please ppl then vote. Spectre wins. Its a massive stomp 2. Spectre is God....or a personality of God that God being omnipotent forced out of himself. And that was Wrath. Spectre is the Wrath of god. Jesus is forgiveness in the comics or God reborn....and it wasnt till man killed jesus that Spectre existed again. According to the comics anyway.   Dormammu being just a powerful magical being falls short because he doesnt possess the power to destory a aspect of God. Spectre is part of God and will never die.
Ok, np. I just wasnt sure what you ment by Dormammu has a more unlimited source of power? Thats why i asked How so?
#28 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
How so? Spectre source of power is the creator? Read Spectre issue 0 please ppl then vote. Spectre wins. Its a massive stomp 2. Spectre is God....or a personality of God that God being omnipotent forced out of himself.
Not so.  This were people get mixed up, and basically instead fighting Spectre, people see and believe that it's really god they're fighting, or someone with God's powers.  Spectre is all over the place, and people don't take that into account and think it's Spectre using God's full power at his disposal in any given fight??
#29 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
Ok, np. I just wasnt sure what you ment by Dormammu has a more unlimited source of power? Thats why i asked How so?
Because he can channel his powers through different and multi sources hence why it's "unlimited", but Dormammu's personal power is way beneath Spectre.
#30 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is not God. 
God wouldn't be casted around like a ragdoll by Nekron or cut in half by Eclipso.

#31 Posted by JediXMan (30379 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
 Spectre is not God. God wouldn't be casted around like a ragdoll by Nekron or cut in half by Eclipso.
Wait. Who said Spectre was God? He's just a servant. Like Surfer is to Galactus.
#32 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@isaac_clarke said:
 Spectre is not God. God wouldn't be casted around like a ragdoll by Nekron or cut in half by Eclipso.
Wait. Who said Spectre was God? He's just a servant. Like Surfer is to Galactus.
Defender. 
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
#33 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@isaac_clarke said:
Spectre is a aspect of god. He is not god himself. Spectre is the wrath of God. And from what I understand Spectre was Eclipso replacement so both the Spectre and Eclipso are both the wrath aspect of God.

@isaac_clarke said:
@JediXMan said:
@isaac_clarke said:
Defender.  No I didnt. Read second part or line next to that.
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said: Spe
I am clearly stating Spectre is a personality of God or 1 Aspect of god.. Spectre is the Wrath part of God. Therefore, he is god or one aspect of him. This is why he is sometimes seen as being above certain angels in comics. 
 Spectre actually started out to be a Angel called Aztar who rebelled with Lucifer and then after he was defeated and casted out he came back begging for forgiveness. Thats when god transformed him into the Spectre.

@The Dude. said:
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
How so? Spectre source of power is the creator? Read Spectre issue 0 please ppl then vote. Spectre wins. Its a massive stomp 2. Spectre is God....or a personality of God that God being omnipotent forced out of himself.
Not so.  This were people get mixed up, and basically instead fighting Spectre, people see and believe that it's really god they're fighting, or someone with God's powers.  Spectre is all over the place, and people don't take that into account and think it's Spectre using God's full power at his disposal in any given fight??

Spectres full power is as powerful as 1 aspect of god. Its limited to what gods commands and restrictions on him are. For example. Spectre cannot undue the multiverse or end all of creation or kill Micheal of Lucifer. Or destroy a soul....or harm a being without a soul. These are set restrictions on the Spectre. In Spectre issue 0 Micheal is the one who forces Spectre to join with a human host. Micheal defeats him in battle. 

My meaning of why Dormammu cant beat Spectre is because in order for Dormammu to win he would have to destroy 1 aspect of god himself. This is impossible. To Destroy a part of god would kind of be like killing God himself.
#34 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne said:
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
@supermandefender said:
@tron_bonne said:
Because he can channel his powers through different and multi sources hence why it's "unlimited", but Dormammu's personal power is way beneath Spectre.
Wouldnt the source of Spectres power also be unlimited sense he is getting his power from a omnipotent source? If something is all powerful it also has unlimited power correct? So in that department there tied???? I could be wrong tho.
#35 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is not God. 
The guy can't win a major fight to save his life, literally. That is why Eclipso killed him and stole his power. 
That would not have happened if he was God.

#36 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: that being said, these days spectre keeps getting his beaten up, i am all so pissed! I am gonna say Dormammu simply because based on recent comics (well not so recent 2010 comics) i have had enough of spectre getting beaten up all the time. 

If we are using the characters at best, Specter with full backing of Presence is WAY ABOVE poor Dormammu! 
#37 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:
@supermandefender: that being said, these days spectre keeps getting his beaten up, i am all so pissed! I am gonna say Dormammu simply because based on recent comics (well not so recent 2010 comics) i have had enough of spectre getting beaten up all the time.  If we are using the characters at best, Specter with full backing of Presence is WAY ABOVE poor Dormammu! 
I think that should be removed in the battle forums, as it really has no backing or clarification. 
#38 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dude.: I guess your right.. :) 
#39 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dude. said:
@Killemall said:
@supermandefender: that being said, these days spectre keeps getting his beaten up, i am all so pissed! I am gonna say Dormammu simply because based on recent comics (well not so recent 2010 comics) i have had enough of spectre getting beaten up all the time.  If we are using the characters at best, Specter with full backing of Presence is WAY ABOVE poor Dormammu! 
I think that should be removed in the battle forums, as it really has no backing or clarification. 
Full backing= nigh- omnipotence at best. Spectres power can never exceed or match that of the presence. Think of Spectre like the great evil beast in a way. Thats all of the evil that is god made into half of what he is. Spectre is a smaller portion of that......like if Evil is half a aspect of god and Good is the other half. Wrath would be like 10 %. Reguardless, each aspect has unimaginable power. As far as God himself he can use the power of all the aspects of himself because well he is still himself. Its confusing but not that confusing.
#40 Edited by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: Still man 10% of Unlimited Power = Unlimited Power =) , 

Based on the best showing Spectre is way powerful , IMO.  

But i am just pissed they made him such a jobber in recent comics (recent as in 2010 havent read many 2011 issues to comment on that)
#41 Edited by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:

@The Dude. said:

@Killemall said:

Full backing= nigh- omnipotence at best. Spectres power can never exceed or match that of the presence. Think of Spectre like the great evil beast in a way. Thats all of the evil that is god made into half of what he is. Spectre is a smaller portion of that......like if Evil is half a aspect of god and Good is the other half. Wrath would be like 10 %. Reguardless, each aspect has unimaginable power. As far as God himself he can use the power of all the aspects of himself because well he is still himself. Its confusing but not that confusing.
That's cheating.  It might as well be The Presence vs, then.  For the record, I have never read any where once Spectre having backing by the Presence personally, saying he will grant him more power via his full backing.  Has never been stated or done in the comics to my knowledge.  I do recall the Presence stating Spectre having the power to defeat the AM in COIE, that is all.  If people are using the Spectre in battles, they should stop trying to boost him and leave the Presence out of any Spectre battles, imo.  
#42 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

full powered spectre stomps

#43 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
Which is what? Means different things to different people.  When is he not full powered?? Is he like Galactus? Does he need to replenish his power levels?? Why do people need to state full powered Spectre?? Why would he not be at full power??
#44 Edited by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dude. said:

@SilverGalford said:
Which is what? Means different things to different people. When is he not full powered?? Is he like Galactus? Does he need to replenish his power levels?? Why do people need to state full powered Spectre?? Why would he not be at full power??

even not full powered , spectre still stomps.

#45 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre has definitely jobed below Dormammu before, but properly writen Spectre should win.  

@The Dude.:  I agree, people shouldn't be able to say, "Spectre is stronger because God gives him more power." At that point the Spectre is pointless, it mite as well be "opponent vs. garden snail (with backing from the Presence)"
#46 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre stomps.

#47 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

The Spectre stomps.

This

#48 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

The spectre

#49 Edited by XiiX (8081 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu keeps his losing streak alive.