User Lists: 0

Spectre.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Spectre smiles and throw Herc to the source wall.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thebestofthebest: What? When was Spectre shown to be on par with the Presence when at full power? That's ridiciulous.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: i may be wrong . at full power means he got full back up of the presence .

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova said:

Why is there so much Hercules-bashing? Hercules stood against Amatsu-Mikaboshi, an aspect of Oblivion.

Yeah?> And Spectre stood against Lucifer who's an aspect of freaking god. No one is bashing Herc, he just has no chance here.

Hercules is THE freaking GOD.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spectre

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By skyroid

@d3athstroke: He is a freakin god, not the God, gods means nothing to Michael or Lucifer. Herc recreated everything in weakened state and how is this going to help in beating spectre. Truth be told I am a herc hater but also spectre. Standing up to Michael or Lucifer is no small feat neither is recreating a multiverse but how does herc win

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spectre.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: He is a freakin god, not the God, gods means nothing to Michael or Lucifer. Herc recreated everything in weakened state and how is this going to help in beating spectre. Truth be told I am a herc hater but also spectre. Standing up to Michael or Lucifer is no small feat neither is recreating a multiverse but how does herc win

Skyfather Hercules is THE GOD he made everything.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By skyroid

@d3athstroke: The God is TOAA, herc is still beneath LT, Oblivion and so on. And you ignored the question...... Oh well not into either character anyway.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By D3athstroke

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: The God is TOAA, herc is still beneath LT, Oblivion and so on. And you ignored the question...... Oh well not into either character anyway.

TOAA is a name writer gets when he is put inside comics not an actual character and he is above LT as CK was implied to absorb him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Spectre was able to hold off COIE Anti-Monitor for a while. He should win.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By skyroid

@d3athstroke: So ck absorbed LT and herc recreated him? If that's what you are saying then sure herc win.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: So ck absorbed LT and herc recreated him? If that's what you are saying then sure herc win.

Yes

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Then from this feat, if this is true that herc recreated LT then I see herc easily beating spectre.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: He is a freakin god, not the God, gods means nothing to Michael or Lucifer. Herc recreated everything in weakened state and how is this going to help in beating spectre. Truth be told I am a herchater but also spectre. Standing up to Michael or Lucifer is no small feat neither is recreating a multiverse but how does herc win

O_O Wtf, I didn't even know Herc had haters, lmao why?

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Don't worry I hate both, one is overly hairy, another a yes man of god, just a toy. My favorite characters are. Thanos, Lucifer, x men, the Endless family and Spiderman. But I don't like being bias if I believe the character I like is going to lose to one I hate ill admit it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

herc wins

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By uugieboogie

@skyroid said:

@uugieboogie: Don't worry I hate both, one is overly hairy, another a yes man of god, just a toy. My favorite characters are. Thanos, Lucifer, x men, the Endless family and Spiderman. But I don't like being bias if I believe the character I like is going to lose to one I hate ill admit it.

Lmao I just never heard anyone say they dislike Herc caught me off guard

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spec

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos War Herc did defeat chaos king and he did restore what 90 percent of the multiverse?? something along those lines... so this version of herc probably defeats spectre...

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Sorry to be rude but I find it hard to believe that LT was defeated by CK and recreated by Herc can you provide proof?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: Sorry to be rude but I find it hard to believe that LT was defeated by CK and recreated by Herc can you provide proof?

The Chaos (Mikaboshi) is what multiverse was born from and he was taking it back, absorbing everything and in the end only thing was left was earth and Hercules protecting it meaning that at some point he absorbed LT too.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both walk up like men, and proceed to exchange blows with fists until one falls. Problem is their so manly neither falls so they walk away from the fight feeling like BAMFS and go about their ways.

Avatar image for drsheldoncooper
DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Herc

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By skyroid

@d3athstroke: Well wasn't that a nice way to deceive me..... LT way above multiversal I take all I said back on the assumption of what you said. Spectre wins because what are herc's other feat? Beside recreating multiverse and how is that going to help him in a fight

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: Well wasn't that a nice way to deceive me..... LT way above multiversal I take all I said on the assumption of what you said. Spectre wins because what are herc's other feat? Beside recreating multiverse and how is that going to help him in a fight

He will create a Multiverse to his face :D

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By skyroid

@sirneko: Multiverse KO to spectre. That could work.

Herc: Multiverse to your face, here's another, here's some more.

Spectre: "cry, cry, weep, weep" why god why, why can't I use more power.

This 2 character are annoying. I can't stand seeing the hairy guy in page or that crybaby

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: Spectre is almost as lame as people who bring creation feats to a Battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@skyroid said:

Read the third series of Spectre from beginning to end, especially the last issues.

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CWH wins. Spectre is a joke of he's classic self!

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spectre is enhancer talent... He will show up when a big boy shows up so the reader will be like well the spectre is here we are safe... then he loses and then the reader automatically thinks whomever beat him is better than they are... now CW herc doesn't have enough feats to be in a battle tho...

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By D3athstroke

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: Well wasn't that a nice way to deceive me..... LT way above multiversal I take all I said back on the assumption of what you said. Spectre wins because what are herc's other feat? Beside recreating multiverse and how is that going to help him in a fight

1)LT was created to protect Multiverse (Which is basically his only purpose of existing)

2)He lives within it

3)Multiverse was destroyed

4)Hercules created Multiverse from nothing meaning every single second of infinite time from beginning to end is made by him in every single universe within the Multiverse.

5)Old Multiverse was created out of Mikabashi

Meaning, LT was created out of Mikabashi, Mikabashi took multiverse back which includes LT, Hercules recreated Multiverse, which includes LT.

Also, current Multiverse and PRE Hercules multiverse exist in different dimensions as old one was placed inside artifical universe created by Greek Gods.

LT exists in completely separated, brand new Multiverse and his job is to protect it. How did he get there and why is he Defending it if he was created to defend different Multiverse ?

Chaos King Hercules was the TOAA at the time. He was THE God not just a God.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Let me ask you this you trolling? If this is a joke it seems like a serious one. Do you know who LT is? CK is an aspect of oblivion like literally a finger... And LT is way above Oblivion. But if you really were joking you should reword what you wrote.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: Let me ask you this you trolling? If this is a joke it seems like a serious one. Do you know who LT is? CK is an aspect of oblivion like literally a finger... And LT is way above Oblivion. But if you really were joking you should reword what you wrote.

CK is not aspect of oblivion, he is the chaos literally. I know the scan you are referring to and its bullshit done by different writer.
And all i wrote in that post is true not a joke. POST Herc multiverse is not restored multiverse its NEW Multiverse created by Hercules, Which INCLUDES LT as he exists in that multiverse, he did not just jump from old to new, he was created in it and always was inside it meaning that HE TOO WAS CREATED by Hercules.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By skyroid

@d3athstroke: I can't even take you seriously...LT is above multiverse. I gotta go pick up my friend will debate in an hour. Do you have proof that he absorbed LT beside the logic that he must have been inside that multiverse so therefore was absorbed?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke:

I thought the living tribunal presides over the multiverse so therefore he resides outside of it..... or at least that is how I view him... Did living tribunal show up to judge against Chaos??

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By D3athstroke

@axle124 said:

@d3athstroke:

I thought the living tribunal presides over the multiverse so therefore he resides outside of it..... or at least that is how I view him... Did living tribunal show up to judge against Chaos??

Nope, abstracts where all originally part of CHAOS so they could not do anything about him and got absorbed.

@skyroid said:

@d3athstroke: I can't even take you seriously...LT is above multiverse. I gotta go pick up my friend will debate in an hour. Do you have proof that he absorbed LT beside the logic that he must have been inside that multiverse so therefore was absorbed?

His only Job is to guard multiverse. MULTIVERSE GOT FUCKING DESTROYED. There is a realm of abstracts within Multiverse where LT lives and that fucking multiverse got eaten with HIM INSIDE IT.