#1 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Can The Spectre at Full Power and Lucifer Morningstar defeat the White Phoenix in an all out 2 vs 1 battle ?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"team 1"
How would they do it ? I mean the White Phoenix seems to have control over the entire Marvel Multiverse... her Reality Warping powers are something Spectre and Lucifer really havent seen in the DC Universe...
#4 Edited by Daffy Duck (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre and L at full power? I think you need to give White Phoenix a helping hand. Onslaught or Infi Thanos would be sufficient.

#5 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Onslaught and Thanos would get blinked out of existence by anyone here.

#6 Posted by Daffy Duck (438 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"lol

Onslaught and Thanos would get blinked out of existence by anyone here."
Thanos with the IG.
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"team 1"
How would they do it ? I mean the White Phoenix seems to have control over the entire Marvel Multiverse... her Reality Warping powers are something Spectre and Lucifer really havent seen in the DC Universe..."
Spectre and Lucifer are pretty big on reality warping, Lucifer is a being of infinite will, and can pretty much shape the universe to his design. This was limited bu God in our own universe, but in the universe Michael created for him, he was pretty much all powerful.

Spectre himself is a pretty heavy hitter, and large scale reality warping hasn't really ever affected him. He was one of the few characters to emerge from COIE not only unchanged, but completely aware that it happened. He was capable of standing against massive universal threats by himself when all other heroes got beaten.
With that said, I don't think he is on WP level, but I think Lucifer is, and adding spectre simply ads a sure victory for team one.
#8 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

does white phoenix power translate into the DC universe for her to destroy it?

can  lucifer not control all matter he just cant create it?

and specter can do anything the presence allows him to do right?

i assume the presence is higher than phoenix multi versal status.

#9 Posted by Daffy Duck (438 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think White Pheonix can alter her full powers in the DC Universe. Same goes for the other two guys. If they fight... WP needs to stay on her side of the bondery and Spectre and L needs to stay on their side. It is the only way all of them are going to battle with "full" power.

#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio

when it comes to this "cosmic" battles, I always assume that it takes place in a neutral universe co-created by the supreme beings in which the combatants have full power and authority.

#11 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

i have question can the phoenix destroy a universe she is inhabiting or does she need to leave it, for a higher plane

#12 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"team 1"
How would they do it ? I mean the White Phoenix seems to have control over the entire Marvel Multiverse... her Reality Warping powers are something Spectre and Lucifer really havent seen in the DC Universe..."
Spectre and Lucifer are pretty big on reality warping, Lucifer is a being of infinite will, and can pretty much shape the universe to his design. This was limited bu God in our own universe, but in the universe Michael created for him, he was pretty much all powerful.

Spectre himself is a pretty heavy hitter, and large scale reality warping hasn't really ever affected him. He was one of the few characters to emerge from COIE not only unchanged, but completely aware that it happened. He was capable of standing against massive universal threats by himself when all other heroes got beaten.
With that said, I don't think he is on WP level, but I think Lucifer is, and adding spectre simply ads a sure victory for team one."
But the Spectre at full power has had issues beating people who are lower than White Phoenix in power scale... Anti Monitor, Mxzyptlk, Bat Mite... etc. I dont think he assures anything in this fight... and Lucifer has never fought anything like the high powered White Phoenix before either...
#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt WCP can take both of these 2

#14 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"I doubt WCP can take both of these 2"
She could take the Spectre... Lucifer is questionable indeed...
#15 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

both could solo her with ease. on a team they just tap her ass 2x as hard

#16 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer it's not even a contest. He was second only to the Presence in power.

#17 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Lucifer would own phoenix.

#18 Posted by KingAres109 (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah after looking at powers of all 3 I'm sorry and happy to say WP gets owned!!Not just owned but spanked!!!

#19 Posted by Lex_Luthor_II (31 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely gotta give Lucifers team this one. The way they write him, while his power is ridiculous, it's his intellect that would guarantee a win in a fight like this, he always seems to find a way to win, or outsmart his opponent even when he cannot [rarely] just overpower them.

#20 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

I am surprised to see our top poster 3 years ago under estimated Morningstar so much.

Lucifer would still stomp even if Spectre was on the other team.

#21 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I am surprised to see our top poster 3 years ago under estimated Morningstar so much.

Lucifer would still stomp even if Spectre was on the other team.

This.

#22 Posted by ShootingNova (12974 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 just...... does something to her.

#23 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer solo's

#24 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Lucifer is more powerful than WPOTC. He solos here with ease. He's on LT's level.

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (12974 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

Lucifer is more powerful than WPOTC. He solos here with ease. He's on LT's level.

No, I meant they do something to her that I can't even describe. Such spite.

#26 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

It's unintentional, it was 3 years ago.

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (12974 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

This brings it up.... why did somebody bump something this old....

#28 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

This brings it up.... why did somebody bump something this old....

God knows.....

#29 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

LT>lucifer>phoenix.

so lucifer alone is enough to win this battle. spectre+ WCP vs lucifer would be a much better fight.

#30 Posted by Agent9149 (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we get some feats down here, everyone keeps claiming this side and that side and i want to see some definite proof

#31 Posted by Outside_85 (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally Lucifer needs something to work with in order to work his abilities, as noted he cant create something from nothing, save if he has access to his brother's power. But in this battle he does have the energies of both the Spectre and the Phoenix to work with. So perhaps all that's left after his is done is limited edition Phoenix glass filled with very rare Spectre-brandy. :)

#32 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

team 1

Yep.

SHAZAM

#33 Posted by X_insignia1 (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

i would actually put Lucifer above the Living Tribunal, but yeah, this is spite against the white phoenix

#34 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

major spite. lucifer or spectre could solo with zero effort

#35 Posted by SirMethos (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is a non-entity in this fight. He would get wiped out in a split second against the White Phoenix.

However, Lucifer is considerably more powerful. His "relative omnipotence", i.e. his only limit is that he can't create something out of nothing, essentially means that he is an unlimited Reality Warper. White Phoenix is powerful, but even she has limits to her power.

#36 Posted by joshuagamer (623 posts) - - Show Bio

what do people on this site not understand about the spectre being the manifestation of god's wrath-phoenix would be destroyed by him alone

#37 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#38 Posted by SithLantern93 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimroote99 said:

major spite. lucifer or spectre could solo with zero effort