• 100 results
#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
this would be a great battle who would win one on one
#2 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
i think spawn would try to teleport him into a different dimension but it wouldnt be easy with the infinty gauntlet
#3 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

About equal in overall power, but Thanos is too smart for Spawn to deal with.

#4 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Tevnoba said:

"About equal in overall power, but Thanos is too smart for Spawn to deal with.
"

yeah but while thanos is thinking spawn could teleport him into a different dimension before he has time to react

#5 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn magic and necroplasm would be too much for him and spawn is has intellect too

#6 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"spawn magic and necroplasm would be too much for him and spawn is has intellect too"

He isn't on Thanos intellect lvl though no way near I think Thanos can do this
#7 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

i know he doesnt have the same amount but he could handle it spawn is just too wuick for and his magic would powers gives him the advantage spawn alo has cosmic awareness and has telekenesis can move something without touching it and lets not forget his necroplasm

#8 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

hard one definitly an hard one ... idk who will win but spawn is as powerful as god and satan so i go with him in an epic fight

#9 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
hes not that powerful but it would still be a close one spawn just has too much power for thanos spawn could duplicate him self and keep thanos distracted while he is getting hit with a necro blast
#10 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"hes not that powerful but it would still be a close one spawn just has too much power for thanos spawn could duplicate him self and keep thanos distracted while he is getting hit with a necro blast"
Thanos could do the same, and is more likely to think to do it.
#11 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"About equal in overall power, but Thanos is too smart for Spawn to deal with.
"

Again, well put! Kudos :-)
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet probably would beat Spawn with Divine Powers... it would be a great battle though
#13 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn has mind powers he would know what he was thinking and and defend it
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"spawn has mind powers he would know what he was thinking and and defend it"
I dont think Spawn's Mental Powers are quite on par with Thanos Psionics
#15 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"symbiote5 said:
"spawn has mind powers he would know what he was thinking and and defend it"
I dont think Spawn's Mental Powers are quite on par with Thanos Psionics
"

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes Indeed
#17 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
hmm i guess thanos mind powers are too much for spawn spawns only hope would be to use some necroplasm blasts and dodge
#18 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
hmm i guess thanos mind powers are too much for spawn spawns only hope would be to use some necroplasm blasts and dodge
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"hmm i guess thanos mind powers are too much for spawn spawns only hope would be to use some necroplasm blasts and dodge"
Yeah... it would be a hard fight either way though
#20 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
after finding out spawn can teleport at the speed of light this would be tough
#21 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

probaly spawn

#22 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn has the ability to make illusions he could make thanos see something that wasnt there and then elminate him

#24 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@symbiote5 said:
"

spawn has the ability to make illusions he could make thanos see something that wasnt there and then elminate him

"

#25 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"
@symbiote5 said:
"

"

"

spawn teleporting at the speed of light

#26 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"
@symbiote5 said:
"

"

"
The same words were said when he got the cosmic cube too.

And also when magus got an imcomplete IG it's a hyperbole
#28 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@symbiote5 said:
"

"

"
The same words were said when he got the cosmic cube too.And also when magus got an imcomplete IG it's a hyperbole"

thats a page strait of a real comic thanos wins way to easy
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@symbiote5 said:
"

"

"
The same words were said when he got the cosmic cube too.And also when magus got an imcomplete IG it's a hyperbole"
thats a page strait of a real comic thanos wins way to easy "
What I said was examples of other comics too.

Just because someone says it doesn't mean it's all too true
#30 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@symbiote5 said:
"

"

"
thats a page strait of a real comic thanos wins way to easy "
What I said was examples of other comics too.Just because someone says it doesn't mean it's all too true"

you saying hybole means nothing thats what thanos is with the IG
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

hy⋅per⋅bo⋅le

[hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA –noun Rhetoric.
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
#32 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"

hy⋅per⋅bo⋅le

[hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA –noun Rhetoric.
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
"

didnt he say devine spawn vs thanos with IG well tthats thanos with the IG thanos wins
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't god lmao.

#34 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"He isn't god lmao."

it says it in the IG comic what you think thanos with IG can do is not what he realy is limited to
#35 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn can create dimensions

#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"He isn't god lmao."
it says it in the IG comic what you think thanos with IG can do is not what he realy is limited to "
Like i said..it's a hyperbole
#37 Edited by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@symbiote5 said:
"

spawn can create dimensions

"

thats cool
With the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos broke down the barriers between realities itself, he destroyed almost every major cosmic being in the Marvel Universe and here is what happened when Eternity decided to confront him:

They collide and...

Thanos as Eternity

...Thanos becomes Eternity. thanos is Time, Space, Reality, Power, Mind and Soul .

#38 Edited by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with IG wins here.

Divine Spawn while powerful didn't have as great a showing as Thanos IMO.

wiping out most of the life in the universe>remaking earth

don't get me wrong he is extremely powerful an equal to the god of that Earth but the god of that earth isn't the same as we think of god in the real world.The "god" of Spawn's world is a child of The Mother/Man of Miracles same as the "devil" and countless other entities across the Spawn universe.

Now substitute Spawn for Man of Miracles and we have ourselves a fight.

#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

One.

Didn't you just call me a marvel fanboy in the Thor vs Infinity man thread?

second..I wasn't aware darkseid was in this battle.

Third..Just because your eternity it doesn't make you god.

#40 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Archetype said:
" Thanos with IG wins here.Divine Spawn while powerful didn't have as great a showing as Thanos IMO.wiping out most of the life in the universe>remaking earthdon't get me wrong he is extremely powerful an equal to the god of that Earth but the god of that earth isn't the same as we think of god in the real world.The "god" of Spawn's world is a child of The Mother/Man of Miracles same as the "devil" and countless other entities across the Spawn universe.Now substitute Spawn for Man of Miracles and we have ourselves a fight. "
No.

Man of Miracles would curbstomp this
#41 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@Archetype said:
" Thanos with IG wins here.Divine Spawn while powerful didn't have as great a showing as Thanos IMO.wiping out most of the life in the universe>remaking earthdon't get me wrong he is extremely powerful an equal to the god of that Earth but the god of that earth isn't the same as we think of god in the real world.The "god" of Spawn's world is a child of The Mother/Man of Miracles same as the "devil" and countless other entities across the Spawn universe.Now substitute Spawn for Man of Miracles and we have ourselves a fight. "
No.Man of Miracles would curbstomp this "

spawn no chance

#42 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn has defeated much more powerful then thanos spawn would win
#43 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@Archetype said:
No.Man of Miracles would curbstomp this "
True, Man of Miracles is basically TOAA or The Presence level so yeah mistake on my part.
#44 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

So your trying to tell me the IG is stronger than the Heart of The Infinite?

if having the IG makes you a god..what does the Hoti make you?

#45 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

And if he was a god why was the Living Tribunal able to stop him with a gesture of his hand?

#46 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"So your trying to tell me the IG is stronger than the Heart of The Infinite?if having the IG makes you a god..what does the Hoti make you?"

spawn depends on people of earth thanos depends on the universe and things we dont know excist, thanos is eternity there is no higher authority
#47 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"So your trying to tell me the IG is stronger than the Heart of The Infinite?if having the IG makes you a god..what does the Hoti make you?"
spawn depends on people of earth thanos depends on the universe and things we dont know excist, thanos is eternity there is no higher authority "
Besides the 50 people i could name stronger than eternity.

Divine spawn was able to take over heaven and hell
#48 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
spawn depends on people of earth thanos depends on the universe and things we dont know excist, thanos is eternity there is no higher authority "
Besides the 50 people i could name stronger than eternity.Divine spawn was able to take over heaven and hell"

name 50 people or spawn loses
#49 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
Besides the 50 people i could name stronger than eternity.Divine spawn was able to take over heaven and hell"
name 50 people or spawn loses "

spawn has divine powers he wins he woould teleport him into different dimension and destroy
#50 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@symbiote5 said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@papi_5 said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
name 50 people or spawn loses "
spawn has divine powers he wins he woould teleport him into different dimension and destroy "
how can you put eternity in something he is?