#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

Winner by death,KO, and or surrender.

First Age Spawn

Start off fifty feet apart.

The streets are filled with demons, and fleeing humans. (Including The Violator)

#2 Posted by dondave (34646 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5385 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#4 Posted by tparks (4375 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. I'd like to see War come out the winner, but I'm undecided. If War is allowed to go Chaos Form, I think he wins.

#5 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't both of them immortal? But if War can go into his chaos form, he might win.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegadynasty: Clarification of Spawn version. I ask for these 4 Reasons.

1) You have a Picture of Classic Spawn. He would lose hardcore.

2) If we were to go with Current version of Simmons , that be Omega Spawn. He is a Omniversal Threat it seems.

3) If you like everyone else meant the Average Form (Not Hell King, or Divine, or God Spawn) of Simmons known as Second Metamorphis, I give it to Spawn in a Hard Fight.

4) Maybe you meant the current Spawn who is Downings, he gets stomped.

So which is it?

#7 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

2) If we were to go with Current version of Simmons , that be Omega Spawn. He is a Omniversal Threat it seems.

3) If you like everyone else meant the Average Form (Not Hell King, or Divine, or God Spawn) of Simmons known as Second Metamorphis, I give it to Spawn in a Hard Fight.

So which is it?

Even though i'm not the creator of this forum, Which Spawn would make this a fair fight?

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

So which is it?

Even though i'm not the creator of this forum, Which Spawn would make this a fair fight?

Number 3.

#9 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit said:

@cadencev2 said:

So which is it?

Number 3.

So how would Spawn defeat War in a fight?

#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit: Same way he defeated the soul sucking, planet wrecking, Dark God Urizen.

Spawn in his average form is pretty powerful.

On top of this Spawn has so many Powers and World Level Telepathy/Empathy.

He could simply suffocate War to death with Wars own bad Karma.

Lots of neat ways.

#12 Posted by Theindiedudes (216 posts) - - Show Bio

War but it depends if spawn breaks the 7 seals if so war stomps(even divine spawn) but war during the game when he was weakened I give it to war in a very very very close fight

#13 Posted by tparks (4375 posts) - - Show Bio

War but it depends if spawn breaks the 7 seals if so war stomps(even divine spawn) but war during the game when he was weakened I give it to war in a very very very close fight

We have no indications of what 7th seal War is capable of, so that's a pretty bold statement saying he beats Divine Spawn, and I'd be very hard pressed to believe he will be that powerful. How are they going to create a game around the 4 horseman if they are nigh-omnipotent characters? There would be no challenge to the game, because they could just re-write reality as they see fit.

The highest power War we've seen though, would put up a good fight with some versions of Spawn, would get crushed by some versions, and would stomp classic Spawn.

#14 Posted by dondave (34646 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#15 Posted by Theindiedudes (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks:

Well depending on what we go by sure we don't really have any indication what kind of power it has true but it's them on there maximum power and the thing that bestowed there power(I forget its name) made heaven and hell its biatch sure divine spawn did the same but what ever also for the 3 game I believe it is supposed to be either strife or fury as the main character(but THQ went bankrupt so I doubt we will be seeing a 3 installment

#16 Posted by tparks (4375 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Theindiedudes (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y I was actually quite sad when THQ went out of business I didn't really enjoy there other games but darksiders was

pretty much the only series I enjoyed so YAY :)