• 54 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Crystalskull (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I havnt seen this one before...who do you think would win? I think Spawn though I like Venom becuase Spawn took on God and Satan.

#2 Posted by The Cosmic Kid (49 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a good match but Venom would win in my opinion.

#3 Posted by Crystalskull (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

#4 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn..

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Spawn.."
Moderator
#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Curbstomp"
Moderator
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"The Cosmic Kid says:
"It would be a good match but Venom would win in my opinion."
Are you serious?"

It would appear so.

Moderator
#9 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cosmic Kid says:

"It would be a good match but Venom would win in my opinion."

Are you serious?

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal and Cosmic. Ass.

#11 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn would destroy Venom

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn would hoe Venom like a pimp. This is a curbstomp on Venom

#13 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

easy spawn would win, R.I.P. venom

#14 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn with an angry look on his ugly face

#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackPanther says:

"Spawn with an angry look on his ugly face"

Shut up. It's the most sexiest face I have ever seen :)

#16 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"BlackPanther says:
"Spawn with an angry look on his ugly face"

Shut up. It's the most sexiest face I have ever seen :)"

<<<<<< is it really? follow the arrows. O.o

#17 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... venom would die a horrible death with Spawn.

Winner is Spawn.

#18 Posted by Beaner Ninja (83 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Spawn would destroy Venom"

I agree with the above

#19 Posted by Geo-Man (354 posts) - - Show Bio

To be unique, Venom wins.

#20 Posted by Chubbizzlenator (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn would OWN venom, he's so dead

#21 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Geo-Man says:

"To be unique, Venom wins."

Why?

#22 Posted by TRTrunks (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I think spawn would win, but after he would defeat venom would the symbiot jump on him and if so could he resist it?

#23 Posted by Krow (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure spawn might use some crappy magic but venom would like freakin swallow him in his costume

#24 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn, curbstomp. Nuff said.

#25 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn would kill Venom and Spawn's suit is a symbiot... called the K7-leeta which automatically turns everyone he kills into Hellspawns which is his army..

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"Spawn would kill Venom and Spawn's suit is a symbiot... called the K7-leeta which automatically turns everyone he kills into Hellspawns which is his army.."

Ooohh. Venom is Spawn's army. That sounds cool

#27 Posted by Skull Commando (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Well what about  Venom and Carnage against Spawn

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
Skull Commando said:
"Well what about  Venom and Carnage against Spawn"
Spawn would still win
#29 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a spit thread against Venom because as far as i know venom is going to get the living sh!t beaten out of him !

#30 Posted by Fresh Prince (4988 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Is this a spit thread against Venom because as far as i know venom is going to get the living sh!t beaten out of him !"
You Are Correct Sir
#32 Posted by jawnzel (7 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people Under estimate Venom's Powers ,How about the symbiote copied spider-man powers so why can't it copy spawns ? lets not forget venom Transformed a entire city Into symbiote in the Spider-man Web of shadows game and as a final boss he's mutated into a three-headed 50ft monster.. as a comicbook reader I like to think Venom's powers would be enhanced to equal spawns or surpassed it Via .. Gamma Ray's.. Cosmic energy from Galactus .. Apocalypse of The X-men could enhance Venom as one of the Four Horseman or simply Making a Deal with The Devil such as the Ghost rider

#33 Posted by ALMIGHTY (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn Stomps PERIOD...

#34 Posted by TheVenomSite (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom! Hands down.

#35 Posted by jawnzel (7 posts) - - Show Bio

what if Eddie Brock die and Came back as The New Spawn ?

Spawn (Earth-616)

#36 Posted by jawnzel (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@Krow:

#37 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

@jawnzel said:

A lot of people Under estimate Venom's Powers ,How about the symbiote copied spider-man powers so why can't it copy spawns ? lets not forget venom Transformed a entire city Into symbiote in the Spider-man Web of shadows game and as a final boss he's mutated into a three-headed 50ft monster.. as a comicbook reader I like to think Venom's powers would be enhanced to equal spawns or surpassed it Via .. Gamma Ray's.. Cosmic energy from Galactus .. Apocalypse of The X-men could enhance Venom as one of the Four Horseman or simply Making a Deal with The Devil such as the Ghost rider

Comic Version not Videogame Version.

#38 Posted by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVenomSite said:

Venom! Hands down.

Pfffft, no he doesn't.

Moderator
#39 Posted by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn wins. His suit is just better and he has too much variety in his powers to lose this. I'd say Venom has speed on him but I'd reckon Spawn may even be stronger. I recall he even threw a house sized building at Urizen but I'd have to check again.

Moderator
#40 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn curbstomps.

#41 Posted by laflux (14382 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn- flagged

#42 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn via Necroplasmic Fire

#43 Edited by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

he's the most powerful being in fiction equal if not above spiderman who's also above TOAA, do I really have to explain why?

#44 Posted by nickthedevil (11678 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Spawn wins. His suit is just better and he has too much variety in his powers to lose this. I'd say Venom has speed on him but I'd reckon Spawn may even be stronger. I recall he even threw a house sized building at Urizen but I'd have to check again.

He did.

But, I have to disagree on the second piece of this. Venom is most likely equal to, if not much less than Spawn in speed. I've seen Spawn move faster than 70 MPH. I've seen him deflect bullets head on with his chains, and shoot a man who was flying at him with a hunting knife an inch away from his head. Haven't seen Venom be faster.

#45 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

I love both of these characters but Spawn stomps and this should be locked.

Online
#46 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom would possess Spawn,they would become more powerful...lol!!!

#47 Edited by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@god_spawn said:

Spawn wins. His suit is just better and he has too much variety in his powers to lose this. I'd say Venom has speed on him but I'd reckon Spawn may even be stronger. I recall he even threw a house sized building at Urizen but I'd have to check again.

He did.

But, I have to disagree on the second piece of this. Venom is most likely equal to, if not much less than Spawn in speed. I've seen Spawn move faster than 70 MPH. I've seen him deflect bullets head on with his chains, and shoot a man who was flying at him with a hunting knife an inch away from his head. Haven't seen Venom be faster.

Fair enough. I couldn't recall many notable speed feats from Spawn off the top of my head ( I think the one I remember most was seemingly shadow porting and dodging around a room full of guys trying to shoot him or something like but I'd have to check again.) so I gave Venom the benefit of the doubt being a Spider-Man but I don't mind being wrong on this occasion cause it makes my boy look better. Thanks for the reminder of some of his feats.

Moderator
#48 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

dude spawn will destroy venom easily..venom has no chance.

#49 Posted by nickthedevil (11678 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Venom would possess Spawn,they would become more powerful...lol!!!

The venom symbiote wouldn't work for crap. Spawn already has his own sut, which surpasses anyhting Venom will ever, or ever has achieved. Be a cool look, I guess, but the venom symbiote would be useless

#50 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: I make a joke,I don't get this thread seriously