#1 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win?

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

We already know your answer but i'll post for fun Thor.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i'm a fanboy and thor outclasses him in strength durability fighting skills and he can use the type of lighting called "White lighting" That can even kill immortals so they've said.

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Thor wins this. There should be another thread like this floating around somewhere, but not 100% sure.

#5 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahah Nice... what makes you think that? anyway do you have a reason for your choice?

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I agree that Thor wins this. There should be another thread like this floating around somewhere, but not 100% sure."

It is the guy kept saying spawn would win cause he can turn to bats lol and he took on the image devil lol. Thor took on how many marvel devils lol Mephisto hades Walker he wasn't a devil but a death god lol even better. Thor took on some others to lol and he beat galactus.

#7 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

because I mean he could teleport inside of Thor and rip him apart.. I'd like to know more on the subject of what Thor could do because I'm not too knowledgable about Thor and my friend seems to think Thor could take Spawn and I needed insight so what better website? ... but I'm awear of Thors White Lighting but Spawn has the protection of the Mother which in his universe is the creator of all and his suits powers are limited to his imagination.. so I'd say it depends on the universe..

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"because I mean he could teleport inside of Thor and rip him apart.. I'd like to know more on the subject of what Thor could do because I'm not too knowledgable about Thor and my friend seems to think Thor could take Spawn and I needed insight so what better website? ... but I'm awear of Thors White Lighting but Spawn has the protection of the Mother which in his universe is the creator of all and his suits powers are limited to his imagination.. so I'd say it depends on the universe.."

The white lighting doesn't depend on the universe flashes speed depends on the universe lol.

and for spawn to teleport in side thor vice versa can happen thor can telepor in side spawn but teleporting in side anther object merges your molecules which could mean they are bonded together or they both explode. Kitty made thors body bonded to cement once by sinking him into the ground he got out so yeah lol.

Ways for thor to beat spawn

Anti matter beam

Hypnotize him make him kill himself

Solar flare twice the heat of the sun

Go into warriors madness and become 10x stronger then usual

rearrange his molecular strcuture are he did to absorbing man

knock him so hard that he goes flying out of orbit

Blast the hell out of him lol

Teleport spawn to where his powers don't work in that realm then beat the hell out of him lol

Hit him with a god force that helped thor defeat galactus starved verion

Many more.

#9 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha Nice... well would you agree that Spawn could win in his universe because Thor I'm sure would win in the Marvel universe?

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"hahaha Nice... well would you agree that Spawn could win in his universe because Thor I'm sure would win in the Marvel universe?"

Universes don't matter unless their are like loki who is stronger in asgard or surfer who in some weird death place lost his powers. But a better example is mephisto in another dimesion he is greatly weakened but as for thor it doesn't matter spawn it doesn't either he has the suit.

Andferne says:

"Here go to this link.
" />http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=040224214306&q"

Didn't know you knew of their as well lol.

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

well In theory since Spawn's powers are limited by his imagination he could use white lighting right or any other thing and Spawn teleported inside of his enemy in issue 11 and Spawn killed everyone on Earth recently and resurrected them all.. and I read that Spawn can kill normal God's with ease..

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Well now your talking power levels. If you take Spawn in his recent power upgarde where he is all angelic and etc then you too would have to take Thor at his most powerful incarnation. Which would be Rune Lord Thor. As Rune Lord he was able to simple speak a word and disintagrete Mangog.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"well In theory since Spawn's powers are limited by his imagination he could use white lighting right or any other thing and Spawn teleported inside of his enemy in issue 11 and Spawn killed everyone on Earth recently and resurrected them all.. and I read that Spawn can kill normal God's with ease.."

Thors not really a god though lol that may not help but just wanted to say i don't want you to get the wrong idea lol and think about how weak out gods really are in marvel.

Spawns powers are yes unlimited but thats mostly to his suit if he has a big imagination he can do alot of things with his suit however with out it their is a problem with the imagination factor cause it triggers nothing. You are a very smart person lol i usually get some one just repeating the other one wins lol but you actually got some up to date stuff and feats nice job.

Spawn would also have to find a way to convert the white lighting before using hit lol. I don't know if this would work but thor can also reverse the energy in spawn as he did to hyperion to shrink him down to size lol. Thor can also put him to sleep thats a rarely used power. Also don't forget how thor can magnetize things to other things like the 1,000ft fire demon to an asteriod and the demon could teleport as well. But the anti matter way wouldn't get rid of spawn it get rid of his suit lol which could be problems.

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"that sounds pretty SWEET!! but I was talking about recent Spawn is this recent Thor?"

Recent thor yes he is stronger then his dad who could banish entire galaxy which can contain 200 to 400 million solar systems or destroy and entire galaxy. thor can even break entire planets with a touch of his hand he did that as well during or before ragnorok.

#16 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

that sounds pretty SWEET!! but I was talking about recent Spawn is this recent Thor?

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"zee crusher says:
" Teleport spawn to where his powers don't work in that realm then beat the hell out of him lol ."

Spawn has realm manipulation so he could get out of that one.."

I ment that special realm he can get out of and rarely goes to but his powers or suit don't work their so he tries to stay away from their as much as possible but theorically thor wouldn't know that about spawn so that can be left out.

#18 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

" Teleport spawn to where his powers don't work in that realm then beat the hell out of him lol ."

Spawn has realm manipulation so he could get out of that one..

#19 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"oh the.... crap I know what you are talking about the place where The Disciple almost beat him.. yea I could understand that.. thanks for the "You are a very smart person lol i usually get some one just repeating the other one wins lol but you actually got some up to date stuff and feats nice job." you are really knowledgable about what seems to be just about everything Spawn/Thor.. mainly Thor.. see this is a good thread because I don't have to get angry on my last one some guy tried to tell me the reason the crow could take spawn was because Brandon Lee was a better actor than Micheal Jai White!! It made me so mad because who cares who the better actor is?"

I knew some things about spawn lol but i'm more on the marvel side and thor fan so i couldn't really compete with you on your fav character lol. I also can make up stuff cause i highly doubt thor would know where to throw spawn and spawn would probably laugh at the way thor talks lol but from what i've seen spawn keeps it pretty serious and has some good feats. And the crow honestly lol acting has nothing to do with fights now i usually hear spawn vs blackheart lol but the crow then they base it off of actors they just don't look to smart on their part.

#20 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

oh the.... crap I know what you are talking about the place where The Disciple almost beat him.. yea I could understand that.. thanks for the "You are a very smart person lol i usually get some one just repeating the other one wins lol but you actually got some up to date stuff and feats nice job." you are really knowledgable about what seems to be just about everything Spawn/Thor.. mainly Thor.. see this is a good thread because I don't have to get angry on my last one some guy tried to tell me the reason the crow could take spawn was because Brandon Lee was a better actor than Micheal Jai White!! It made me so mad because who cares who the better actor is?

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Also yeah that place lol the Disciple was pretty good to i found out about him on myspace when my friend rped as him lol he was pretty good but yeah if i were spawn i wouldn't wanna go their either.

#22 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

yea I agree that guy made me so mad! but yea I like the Marvel universe too I my favorite character is just Spawn.. I read upi on him A LOT and I have a lot of the toys comics and the movie and the animated series and I guess Todd McFarlane is trying to make a Spawn 2 which will be in the point-of-veiw of Sam and Twitch which will be cool because I know a Spawn movie should be about Spawn but he says a horro movie should would be more scary through the eyes of a human than a demon and I agree and the names he is thinking of calling it are "Spawn Reboot" or "Passion Of The Anti-Christ" I personally like the 2nd one... as for the Spawn Thor thing.. In the end they would team up and Rule the universe but have a hell of a time with One-Above-All and The Living Tribunal!

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"yea I agree that guy made me so mad! but yea I like the Marvel universe too I my favorite character is just Spawn.. I read upi on him A LOT and I have a lot of the toys comics and the movie and the animated series and I guess Todd McFarlane is trying to make a Spawn 2 which will be in the point-of-veiw of Sam and Twitch which will be cool because I know a Spawn movie should be about Spawn but he says a horro movie should would be more scary through the eyes of a human than a demon and I agree and the names he is thinking of calling it are "Spawn Reboot" or "Passion Of The Anti-Christ" I personally like the 2nd one... as for the Spawn Thor thing.. In the end they would team up and Rule the universe but have a hell of a time with One-Above-All and The Living Tribunal!"

Lol the top version of spawn could probably take one above all by him self then living tribunal lol i heard he was like a major god like superman prime mr. majestic god form lol those types of guys can take them on.But yeah a second spawn movie as long as they add some more action and discple as a vision they are gonna get a hell of a lot of money the first one really one had one smei strong villain.

#24 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought they were stronger than that.. hmm o well.. yea I agree a new Spawn!! If it didn't have the disciple it would still be AWESOME to have the Redeemer or Angela in there.. although Angela was in the first one.. I examined it closely if you ever watch it it's right before he comes in through the ceiling to attack Wynn and you see her and the only way you know it's her is the earrings... ya the Violator was no problem for him at all.. but the guy who played the Violater couldn't have been better.. O and the one thing I never figured out about Spawn is if a Spawn dies what happens I mean I know the soul goes to the Master which is now Spawn but is it really dead..?? it may never be answered?

#25 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

well I have school tomorrow so I will work or talk to you about this topic more tomorrow and you should get me up to date on some Marvel stuff:D talk to ya later!

#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"I thought they were stronger than that.. hmm o well.. yea I agree a new Spawn!! If it didn't have the disciple it would still be AWESOME to have the Redeemer or Angela in there.. although Angela was in the first one.. I examined it closely if you ever watch it it's right before he comes in through the ceiling to attack Wynn and you see her and the only way you know it's her is the earrings... ya the Violator was no problem for him at all.. but the guy who played the Violater couldn't have been better.. O and the one thing I never figured out about Spawn is if a Spawn dies what happens I mean I know the soul goes to the Master which is now Spawn but is it really dead..?? it may never be answered?"

Well spawns immortal so but everytime he would happen to die i think its said he would end up in hell lol. As for yes the violater he was some one spawn could have picked on lol he pwned him quite a few times. redeemer yeah he was good but to put redeemer and disciple in the movie would basically be like putting superman and doomsday and classic darkseid in the same movie lol its one sided death match but i can say it be on hell of a fight they might even bring out god spawn which could perhaps make it even better. But yeah i shall talk to you tomorrow i got school as well lol.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on the variations of each. If its Spawn with his Divine Powers I dont think Thor could handle him at all. Spawn was basically number 2 in the universe with his divine powers being greater than even Satan himself. Only Thor with Rune Magic could give him a run.

#28 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

Well spawns immortal so but everytime he would happen to die i think its said he would end up in hell lol. As for yes the violater he was some one spawn could have picked on lol he pwned him quite a few times. redeemer yeah he was good but to put redeemer and disciple in the movie would basically be like putting superman and doomsday and classic darkseid in the same movie lol its one sided death match but i can say it be on hell of a fight they might even bring out god spawn which could perhaps make it even better. But yeah i shall talk to you tomorrow i got school as well lol."

Well since in the last couple of coimcs of Spawn He has closed off all gateways to heaven and hells where do normal people go?

#29 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"It depends on the variations of each. If its Spawn with his Divine Powers I dont think Thor could handle him at all. Spawn was basically number 2 in the universe with his divine powers being greater than even Satan himself. Only Thor with Rune Magic could give him a run."

Theirs also regular and odin force lol although it depends of which version for each one.

#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"zee crusher says:Well spawns immortal so but everytime he would happen to die i think its said he would end up in hell lol. As for yes the violater he was some one spawn could have picked on lol he pwned him quite a few times. redeemer yeah he was good but to put redeemer and disciple in the movie would basically be like putting superman and doomsday and classic darkseid in the same movie lol its one sided death match but i can say it be on hell of a fight they might even bring out god spawn which could perhaps make it even better. But yeah i shall talk to you tomorrow i got school as well lol."Well since in the last couple of coimcs of Spawn He has closed off all gateways to heaven and hells where do normal people go?"

If that were to happen in marvel the other death gods homes. In image though they may simply stay alive longer then need be which would cause mayhem and is not a good thing lol.

#31 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha yea and everyone is going insane at this point like this girl cuts off her skin because she think she's possesed!

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"hahaha yea and everyone is going insane at this point like this girl cuts off her skin because she think she's possesed!"

Lol that may be the case but that also shows what great power hes got although hes surely misusing it lol.

#33 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn had nothing to do with it she was crazy

#34 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I was saying with closing the gates lol.

#35 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

o I see well he doesn't want God or Satan to have Soldiers.. He wants them to fight for themselves and not have sinceless battling.. he wants them to fight one on one

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"o I see well he doesn't want God or Satan to have Soldiers.. He wants them to fight for themselves and not have sinceless battling.. he wants them to fight one on one"

That is smart lol although most christains wouldn't agree with the idea of a man deciding for a god who made him my pastor be pretty angry lol. But that was a smart move less death but on earth though people get to much time with granny.

#37 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha yea! people always seem to think I don't believe or like God.. or that I'm Satanic or something because I read Spawn.. No it's just that I like the Story and I like the whole Dark Anti-Hero thing..

#38 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I can be on the same page with you their cause Thor was once believed to be real lol and if i sorta have him as my favorite character then it sounds like i could believe that lol. But hey that just means they are missing out on the good stuff.

#39 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha it's ok I understand! but one of the main reasons I like Spawn is because when I was 5 it was my favorite movie that and Howard The Duck hahaha

#40 Posted by the bulkling (65 posts) - - Show Bio

i think spawn wins

#41 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree depending on the situation... and the tactics used by both people.. and which stage they are set on(like Rune Lord Thor and Reserrected Spawn).. It's all a matter on time and strategy.