#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

M

#2 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

I am tempted to answer but someone said its stupid to answer so I am thinking twice if I should but in the crossover of Medieval Witchblade and Medieval Spawn acknowledges Witchblade's stronger powers than him. Now as far as I know, The Darkness and The Angelus is stronger than the Witchblade, it depends only on the Wielders of this powers if their will is stronger than their opponent.

#4 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

IcePrince_X says:

"I am tempted to answer but someone said its stupid to answer so I am thinking twice if I should but in the crossover of Medieval Witchblade and Medieval Spawn acknowledges Witchblade's stronger powers than him. Now as far as I know, The Darkness and The Angelus is stronger than the Witchblade, it depends only on the Wielders of this powers if their will is stronger than their opponent."

true but this spawn is the strongest to ever exist. he's done things that has never been possible to other spawn and he wields the most powerful symbiote to ever exist (K7-Leetha.) I think the fact that spawn has been evolving means that he has surpassed his initial strength, which makes him more than a match considering he was stronger than every other spawn even before his first evolution. I don't know I think its a good match.

#5 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackPanther says:

"IcePrince_X says:
"I am tempted to answer but someone said its stupid to answer so I am thinking twice if I should but in the crossover of Medieval Witchblade and Medieval Spawn acknowledges Witchblade's stronger powers than him. Now as far as I know, The Darkness and The Angelus is stronger than the Witchblade, it depends only on the Wielders of this powers if their will is stronger than their opponent."

true but this spawn is the strongest to ever exist. he's done things that has never been possible to other spawn and he wields the most powerful symbiote to ever exist (K7-Leetha.) I think the fact that spawn has been evolving means that he has surpassed his initial strength, which makes him more than a match considering he was stronger than every other spawn even before his first evolution. I don't know I think its a good match."

Since some answered already, then I will answer it, the only way to kill the Darkness is have him in earth's daylight thats just about it or have him have s*x and his seed will carry his powers. Other than that, he has the power of a god - unlimited creation and destruction. My vote goes with the Darkness its fullest capacity.

#6 Posted by god of dods (6 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn would win and iy also dependes wich spawn gun slinger,al simoness,medival,Ect

#7 Posted by god of dods (6 posts) - - Show Bio

and spawn is a god thank u very much.

#8 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

IcePrince_X says:

"BlackPanther says:
"IcePrince_X says:

true but this spawn is the strongest to ever exist. he's done things that has never been possible to other spawn and he wields the most powerful symbiote to ever exist (K7-Leetha.) I think the fact that spawn has been evolving means that he has surpassed his initial strength, which makes him more than a match considering he was stronger than every other spawn even before his first evolution. I don't know I think its a good match."

Since some answered already, then I will answer it, the only way to kill the Darkness is have him in earth's daylight thats just about it or have him have s*x and his seed will carry his powers. Other than that, he has the power of a god - unlimited creation and destruction. My vote goes with the Darkness its fullest capacity."

True the darkness is a god but its only as powerful as the human who is using it and if the person reaches his limit then the darkness loses power. spawns abilities make him capable of teleporting the darkness into the sunlight and then spawn can do whatever he wants with him. also al Simons is one of the most rigorously trained soldiers in the world and he still retains his training in combat conditions. also spawn has the ability to steel and corrupt souls which he may be able to do in this fight, also spawn can slowdown time which will help in this battle. and with spawns elemental abilities he should be able to summon a UV light equal to the intensity of the sun which will temporarily render the darkness powerless. however you look at this fight spawn is more capable at fighting, coupled with spawns magical powers this fight is over and with spawns demons distracting the darkness’s creations its gonna be a one on one fight.

#9 Posted by Stormbreaker (161 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn hes been able to use his powers to the latest extent he was chosen to leed the armies of hell

#10 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"

M

"

hahahaha... we need to use that more to warn each other.
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn I guess.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn wins if he has his Divine Powers
#13 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine or not, Spawn reigns supreme

#14 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn curbstomp

#15 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I want say..Darkness ... It's spreading... 

caption

#16 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

the darkness...aslong as he is in the dark :P
#17 Posted by Captain13 (3016 posts) - - Show Bio

"Spawn the Darkness" sounds like a metal album.

#18 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4478 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Spawn should take this.

#19 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Posted by Spartan101 (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

devine spawn maybe,the darkness was the other side of light at the start,when god said let their be light he couldnt end the darkness,just remove it to the shadows i read in a darkness book,so its pretty close if both are at full power here.