#2 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

What age Spawn?

#3 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

WW via yellow rope.

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

What age Spawn?

this

every version of simmons pre king of hell gets stomped(in my opinion), king of hell wins in my opinion, and every version after King of Hell(God and Omega) stomp

#5 Posted by solo_joke (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn via not being able to be killed by anything that is not from heaven and cuts of his head.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.

#7 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

can somebody please tell the versions of spawn?

(like who's omega spawn or who's king hell spawn or pre hell king spawn?)

#8 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

can somebody please tell the versions of spawn?

(like who's omega spawn or who's king hell spawn or pre hell king spawn?)

Omega Spawn (I believe. I haven't kept up with recent Spawn) is part of Al Simmons personality/soul but the darker part. Its been seperated and is now its own character. Its pretty damn powerful too as it was able to solo a large part of the Image-verse on its own. Including Witchblade and The Darkness I believe.

King Of Hell Spawn is Al Simmons during his 2end age after defeating Malbogia and becoming King Of Hell. His abilities vastly increased to the point he could stop time just by waving his hand and move the tectonic plates of the earth without any problem at all.

Pre King Of Hell Spawn is Al Simmons during his 1st age. He was still pretty damn strong though as he was able to beat Malbogia in his own realm (thats kinda like taking on Mephisto in his realm and wining). So yeah Spawn no matter the age is no push over.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Superman and Wonder Woman could beat Spawn at his old levels... 
#10 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: cool thanks for explaining!

#11 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo: There are other versions but they are all ludicrously OPed. Angel Spawn (who was 3rd age I believe) beat the Devil and God at the same time. Then went on to become omnipotent due to MoM (the TOAA of the Image-verse) temporarily bonding with him.

Current Spawn however is Jim Downing who is basically Age 1 Spawn amped up. He's apparently more powerfull than Age 1 Simmons but not on King Of Hell level.