Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

BlackPanther says:

"yo u gotta stop this lol spawn always wins ur match ups."

No. Sorry spawn is powerful (And I'm asuming this is ordinary spawn not god one) but superman has all the speed. And I quote from last one standing where they say superman vs spawn

VS. SPAWN: For those of you not in the know, magic (along with kryptonite) is one of the few things that really cripples Supes. Good thing Supes' Flash-like speed lets him get in close to Spawn and take him down with a super-punch before Al even knows what hit him.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BlackPanther

yo u gotta stop this lol spawn always wins ur match ups.

Avatar image for chaoticsymbiote5
chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

not to mention spawns awesome healing factor he can also control animals

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Copy

Yea. I know spawn. And just before I post about your comment which version is this? Is it the one or the normal spawn?

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

uh copy do you know that spawn has just about every power he would just teleport and superman would not even be able to see him he would go right through him he immortal superman cant do anything him he would give spawn trouble for about 5 minutes but spawn would just kill him.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Copy

Oh then never mind. God spawn definitely takes this fight. I thought it was normal one.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

the god spawn

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Copy

Yea. Like I said spawn is really powerful. But superman can fly at lightspeed. Spawn would really have enough time to defend himself.
Post Edited:2007-12-12 18:23:44

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

but do you really think superman would have a chance against normal spawn

hell-spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hell-spawn

Post Deleted.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

but spawn would just teleport behind superman if he knew where he was heading

hell-spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hell-spawn

oh yeh spawn dosnt have to hav contact with somthing to teleport it. he just has to know what he's teleporting.

hell-spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hell-spawn

Copy says:

"BlackPanther says:
No. Sorry spawn is powerful (And I'm asuming this is ordinary spawn not god one) but superman has all the speed. And I quote from last one standing where they say superman vs spawn VS. SPAWN: For those of you not in the know, magic (along with kryptonite) is one of the few things that really cripples Supes. Good thing Supes' Flash-like speed lets him get in close to Spawn and take him down with a super-punch before Al even knows what hit him. "

I remember when spawn teleprted into overtkill and broke from the inside out, and that was when he just got his powers. personaly i kno spawn can win this fight easy. plus the last time i checked superman can breath under water and spawn dosent even breath so if he is teleported deep into the see he will drown. and also spawn can just teleport him to hell and he'll get ripped to shreds by all the demons spawn controls

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlackPanther

yeh like i sed spawn wins

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

yup

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

thats true how many times has superman lost to doomsday

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul

God spawn, slaughters super man with such ease that it's not funny. Stop killing poor old super man! Hasn't doomsday killed him enough already!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

chaoticsymbiote5 says:

"thats true how many times has superman lost to doomsday"

Dozens, if not hundreds, if not thousands.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Copy says:

"Yea. Like I said spawn is really powerful. But superman can fly at lightspeed. Spawn would really have enough time to defend himself.
Post Edited:2007-12-12 18:23:44"

Superman can't move at light speed. Where did you get that from!?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"chaoticsymbiote5 says:
"thats true how many times has superman lost to doomsday"

Dozens, if not hundreds, if not thousands. "

Superman only killed Doomsday once. Doomsday has killed Superman once, and defeated him plenty of other times.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell_Spawn says:

"Copy says:
"BlackPanther says:
No. Sorry spawn is powerful (And I'm asuming this is ordinary spawn not god one) but superman has all the speed. And I quote from last one standing where they say superman vs spawn VS. SPAWN: For those of you not in the know, magic (along with kryptonite) is one of the few things that really cripples Supes. Good thing Supes' Flash-like speed lets him get in close to Spawn and take him down with a super-punch before Al even knows what hit him. "
I remember when spawn teleprted into overtkill and broke from the inside out, and that was when he just got his powers. personaly i kno spawn can win this fight easy. plus the last time i checked superman can breath under water and spawn dosent even breath so if he is teleported deep into the see he will drown. and also spawn can just teleport him to hell and he'll get ripped to shreds by all the demons spawn controls "

Lol, Supes is faster than Spawn can see... so he wont be teleporting. PLUS! Superman doesnt need to breathe so that deep sea theory has gone out the window.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Copy says:
"Yea. Like I said spawn is really powerful. But superman can fly at lightspeed. Spawn would really have enough time to defend himself.
Post Edited:2007-12-12 18:23:44"
Superman can't move at light speed. Where did you get that from!?"

Basically light speed, like 184,202 miles per second... light is about 186,242 miles per second.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Copy

Thanks dormammu. And here is something he can do (info from wiki)

Superman's power levels have again increased since then, with Superman currently possessing enough strength to hurl a mountain, withstand nuclear blasts with ease, and survive in the vacuum of outer space without oxygen.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can go without food, water, oxygen... he generates no fatigue toxins (can fight for ever pretty much-though I think he needs sleep), can fly at near light speeds, can lift 200 quintillion tons with one hand, has heat vision capable of burning through any substance, has ice breath, AND he's super invulnerable-being able to survive in the centre of an exploding planet.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaoticsymbiote5 says:

"spawn has a radar sense and tracking and hes has teleknesis so he would be able to contact where superman is and then chase him down then go in for the kill."

He might be able to sense Superman but there is NO time whatsoever to react to Superman blitzing him... Superman can travel around the earth 7.39 times in one second!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock

I guess I misunderstood Superman's speed. Had to look at DC Database for the most recent version of him.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

spawn has a radar sense and tracking and hes has teleknesis so he would be able to contact where superman is and then chase him down then go in for the kill.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

whoa superman is good but i dont think he can go without breathing thats pushing it a little. The only way i can see that happening if he has been killed then returned because therefore he would be immortal which he is not.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock

Dormammu says:

"He can go without food, water, oxygen... he generates no fatigue toxins (can fight for ever pretty much-though I think he needs sleep), can fly at near light speeds, can lift 200 quintillion tons with one hand, has heat vision capable of burning through any substance, has ice breath, AND he's super invulnerable-being able to survive in the centre of an exploding planet."

Superhuman Stamina: Superman has the ability to maintain continuous strenuous physical action for an undefined period. Theoretically, most incarnations of the character has unlimited stamina as his enhanced nourishment is produced from the solar energy his cells process; however his base physical structure still does need to process food stuffs as well as has the psychological need to eat and drink just as Earth humans do, despite the fact that his superhuman powers receives the majority of that power from a yellow sun. He does require sleep on occasion so he can dream. He can also hold his breath for an undefined duration.

Superman has to eat, drink and breathe oxygen like normal humans. He can't go on without those.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like I was a little wrong, Superman does need food, and water. And he does have to breathe-but he can hold his breathe for undefined periods of time (he's held his breathe in space for extremely long perdiods of time).

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I was just checking over my Superman info at DCdatabase aswell, and I came across that. I was thinking of Doomsday, who doesnt need those things.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

but superman can not attack from a distance except for heat vison and ice breath but what damage is that gonna do on spawn and the heat vison can only go so far.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can hold his breathe for undefined periods of time... probably hours, if not days.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaoticsymbiote5 says:

"but superman can not attack from a distance except for heat vison and ice breath but what damage is that gonna do on spawn and the heat vison can only go so far."

Well Superman could travel around earth 6 times and on the 7th time attack Spawn-all within 1 second!

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

so why has superman hardly been able to defeat doomsday

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Copy

Static Shock says:

"Dormammu says:
"He can go without food, water, oxygen... he generates no fatigue toxins (can fight for ever pretty much-though I think he needs sleep), can fly at near light speeds, can lift 200 quintillion tons with one hand, has heat vision capable of burning through any substance, has ice breath, AND he's super invulnerable-being able to survive in the centre of an exploding planet."
Superhuman Stamina: Superman has the ability to maintain continuous strenuous physical action for an undefined period. Theoretically, most incarnations of the character has unlimited stamina as his enhanced nourishment is produced from the solar energy his cells process; however his base physical structure still does need to process food stuffs as well as has the psychological need to eat and drink just as Earth humans do, despite the fact that his superhuman powers receives the majority of that power from a yellow sun. He does require sleep on occasion so he can dream. He can also hold his breath for an undefined duration. Superman has to eat, drink and breathe oxygen like normal humans. He can't go on without those."

Are you sure? I heard he doesnt need to breathe in space. Or maybe he can breathe in space. Well in infinte crisis he was in space doing fine.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedsters dont often get shown at there full potential and fight at the speeds they are able to-its not fun watching all there enemies get beaten within one second of a fight, and they needed someone to finally beat Superman. Also Doomsday is far stronger, and far more invulnerable.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#40  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Superman has learned (from Mongul I believe, but that may be wrong) how to survive without breathing. He used it for a flight in space that even he couldn't hold his breath for.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

i remember seing superman in a spacesuit when ever he had his battles there.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen him in a space suit.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

did you ever read the justice league of america issues?

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

since spawn is physic he would know what move superman is going to do before he does it.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is even if he could do that, he wouldnt be able to react in time. (I've never seen him read ppls minds anyways) Superman wins, get over it.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

nope death touch nuff said.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death touch doesnt work on everyone, you dont know ur characters... nuff said! Superman will beat the crap out of Spawn.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

dont get mad.

chaoticsymbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

spawn will take superman to hell and theres is no surving that and what dont you understand that spawn cant die.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You make way too many battles, most involving Spawn or Venom, and put them up against completely random opponents-ones you dont kno jack about apparently. You make complete miss matches... eg. Iceman vs Silver Surfer. Sorry but it gets annoying. And you cant get over the fact that ur character loses! Superman wins, and he can survive in hell, plenty of Superheroes do.
Post Edited:2007-12-12 20:39:14