Flame War!

#3 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta curbstomp .

#4 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Balls said:
"Gogeta curbstomp ."
It begins...
#5 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
spawn can just send him to hell
#6 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
#7 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"
I thought goku was the strongest and cant lose.
#8 Posted by benovagurl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku on his own has overcome hell, high end mystical beings, reality warping abilities etc just like Prime.  Gogeta at SS4 Made Omega Sheron look like a whiny little girl without evne trying.  I'm going with Gogeta SS4 for the win hear.  Prime DOES havea soul by the way and the soul destroyer attack would leave Prime floating somewhere in space lifeless.

#9 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
benovagurl said:
"Goku on his own has overcome hell, high end mystical beings, reality warping abilities etc just like Prime.  Gogeta at SS4 Made Omega Sheron look like a whiny little girl without evne trying.  I'm going with Gogeta SS4 for the win hear.  Prime DOES havea soul by the way and the soul destroyer attack would leave Prime floating somewhere in space lifeless."
Ummmm..... Prime is not in the battle why are you bringing him up?

Are you oldmagic.
#10 Posted by benovagurl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'm posting on the wrong thread.... lol  And for some reason some of the features like edit, delete, or quote for some reason aren't showing when I log in from this computer.

#11 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta

#12 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Gogeta"
It matters on which incarnation of spawn...
#13 Posted by benovagurl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree.  Now that you mention it, Divine spawn could take it.

#14 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
benovagurl said:
"I agree.  Now that you mention it, Divine spawn could take it."
Walk away with the win.
#15 Posted by benovagurl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

It means the same thing man. lol

#16 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
benovagurl said:
"It means the same thing man. lol"
You didn't get what I meant...
#17 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta would obliterate spawn from ever existing

#19 Posted by never give up (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Balls said:
"Gogeta would obliterate spawn from ever existing"
Sigh not divine spawn.
#20 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Gogeta would win... but it wont be easy at all against Spawn
#21 Posted by NathantheLost (4 posts) - - Show Bio

For all that the dragon ball champion has faced, he will loose.  And this is why.  The reality altering powers of the Hell Spawn are only limited to the imagination of the user, and how much power is used (also available).  Because there is no limit or reason to limit Spawns manifestation of reality altering effects, he could do fatal flesh wounds to any foe, and has done so.  Dragon ball is all about bludgeoning attacks, and the dragon ball battles are about blunt trauma, punching people into rock walls, etc.  But as Spawn has "played alien" before, bursting out of someones chest does wonders for killing them.  DB heroes and foes like Buu can be torn apart, and others have regeneration.  But the main cast does not cope with bleeding damage well.  Lets say their fighting, and Spawn stops time.  Using magic, he walks over and slashes below the chin of our realy fast but does not have time control access DB Champ.  DB hero would not perceive Spawn stopping time and cutting his jugular.   When time restarted, he would start bleeding and without his own magic sensu bean, he bleeds out.  And that is without Spawn working hard for it.  Flash aside, and as tough as any DB charicter is, brutal magic dismemberment is only limited by the willingness of the Spawn to burn power.

#22 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
NathantheLost said:
"For all that the dragon ball champion has faced, he will loose.  And this is why.  The reality altering powers of the Hell Spawn are only limited to the imagination of the user, and how much power is used (also available).  Because there is no limit or reason to limit Spawns manifestation of reality altering effects, he could do fatal flesh wounds to any foe, and has done so.  Dragon ball is all about bludgeoning attacks, and the dragon ball battles are about blunt trauma, punching people into rock walls, etc.  But as Spawn has "played alien" before, bursting out of someones chest does wonders for killing them.  DB heroes and foes like Buu can be torn apart, and others have regeneration.  But the main cast does not cope with bleeding damage well.  Lets say their fighting, and Spawn stops time.  Using magic, he walks over and slashes below the chin of our realy fast but does not have time control access DB Champ.  DB hero would not perceive Spawn stopping time and cutting his jugular.   When time restarted, he would start bleeding and without his own magic sensu bean, he bleeds out.  And that is without Spawn working hard for it.  Flash aside, and as tough as any DB charicter is, brutal magic dismemberment is only limited by the willingness of the Spawn to burn power."
Very well thought out. I didn't even know Spawn had time manipulation :P
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn does have massive magic... but I dont think he could take down Gogeta...
#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

How many Spawns are there now? Spawn would win but barley.

#25 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn necroplasm vs big bang kamehameha he is stronger though
#26 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"

Flame War!

"

#27 Posted by SUNMAN (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

stop bumping this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DBGT was dumb anyway. As far as I am concerned it did not happen

#28 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta!

#29 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"stop bumping this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DBGT was dumb anyway. As far as I am concerned it did not happen"

i didnt bump it this thread and i dont bump threads
#30 Posted by SUNMAN (7221 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"SUNMAN said:
"stop bumping this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DBGT was dumb anyway. As far as I am concerned it did not happen"

i didnt bump it this thread and i dont bump threads"
this was a general announcement to everyone not just you
#31 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"claws said:
"SUNMAN said:

"

alright
#32 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

SUNMAN said:

"claws said:
"SUNMAN said:

"

you saying it like you run things so what if i bumped it what are you going to do quit being a dbz hater its lame

#33 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

SUNMAN said:

"claws said:
"SUNMAN said:

"

you saying it like you run things so what if i bumped it what are you going to do quit being a dbz hater its lame

#34 Posted by SUNMAN (7221 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"

SUNMAN said:

"claws said:
"SUNMAN said:

"

"
I love DBZ but DBGT was dumb. But I do not even try to argue DBZ on this forum it gets so biased and illogical its annoying. As an older member you should know this. Stop bumping dumb threads. Of course Gogeta wins he is stronger. But this should be spawn vs. a super saiyan 1 ,2 or 3. I would like that more. Besides you all should know DBZ characters trump. I am a bigger DBZ fan than you do not get me started dude.
#35 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Actually, Goku wouldn't even need to break past SS1 due to the power already demonstrated in that form.

But SS4 Gogeta made Omega Shenron look like a weakass. Even in the DBZ Brolly 1 film, Piccolo even states that if the Z fighters dont stop Brolly, he'll destroy the entire universe.

Omega Shenron<------------------Brolly
#36 Posted by MrDirector786 (43493 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Spawn.

#37 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Sovereign Vance said:
"Gogeta!"

#39 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

gogeta wins

#40 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

gogeta wins

#41 Posted by Guyver Spawn 27 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn after #100 kill Malebolgia (as powerful as Satan and the other fallen angels but powerful enough) and he gains all the powers of a devil with no limits. So Spawn after #100 would most likey beat anyone in DBZGT IMO.

#42 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Die Gogeta  !
#43 Posted by Phones (826 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Die Gogeta  !
"
DBZ will never die.
#44 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Phones said:
"King Saturn said:
"Die Gogeta  !
"