#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Silver Surfer battles

He is way more powerfull than spawn

#2 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

who takes it i think spawn would win

#3 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

his magic is too much for ss

#4 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

do you know that spawn contains 6000 souls in him hes able to turn hiself into a swarm of bats spawn has the abilty to cure the sick spawn is able to phase into anything he wants he is able to ressurect people.spawn is able to shoot blasts of fire he is able to evolve into a even more powerful.spawn has almost no weaknesses.

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you know that Silver Surfer can do just short of f'n anything?

Post Edited:2008-01-28 20:34:47

#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

SS owns this

#7 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

The one thing that Spawn can't do is survive a faster than light cosmic energy blast.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"do you know that spawn contains 6000 souls in him hes able to turn hiself into a swarm of bats spawn has the abilty to cure the sick spawn is able to phase into anything he wants he is able to ressurect people.spawn is able to shoot blasts of fire he is able to evolve into a even more powerful.spawn has almost no weaknesses."

why do yu say the same damn thing in everythread and it sucks to what the hell are bats gonna do???

#9 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"symbiote5 says:
"do you know that spawn contains 6000 souls in him hes able to turn hiself into a swarm of bats spawn has the abilty to cure the sick spawn is able to phase into anything he wants he is able to ressurect people.spawn is able to shoot blasts of fire he is able to evolve into a even more powerful.spawn has almost no weaknesses. "
why do yu say the same damn thing in everythread and it sucks to what the hell are bats gonna do???"

lmao

#10 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Howabout Spawn vs Blackheart. It seems that Spawn lifted most of his powers from BH anyhoo

#11 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"do you know that spawn contains 6000 souls in him hes able to turn hiself into a swarm of bats spawn has the abilty to cure the sick spawn is able to phase into anything he wants he is able to ressurect people.spawn is able to shoot blasts of fire he is able to evolve into a even more powerful.spawn has almost no weaknesses. "

Do you know that Silver Surfer has the biggest portion of Power Cosmic out of the heralds, can augment his strength to almost incalculable levels MArvel-wise, and can shoot energy beams capable of much more than Spawn's bats?

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Noir_Dark says:

"Howabout Spawn vs Blackheart. It seems that Spawn lifted most of his powers from BH anyhoo"

blckheart still wins thats even worse blackheart is considered stronger then galactus at full power i would put spawn with blackpanther lol.

#13 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

did silver surfer ever use his full power? i know he's one of them people that be holding back.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"did silver surfer ever use his full power? i know he's one of them people that be holding back."

Well he has some times when he and loki were fighting loki thought he was weak they had a little grab each others hands and surfer was trying his hardest and so was loki but the real moment was when silver surfer became a god of marvel he gained some extra hidden energy and galactus remarked how he didn't give him so much energy and and how he was stronger then even galactus and lastly silver surfer used so much energy he turned into the red surfer he was red lol he still had his powers but turned red and many more times as well.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (225164 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"his magic is too much for ss"

You must be a real fan of Spawn huh ? Well he has got no chance in this fight. Silver Surfer will have his way with Spawn like Goldie has his way with his hos. LOL

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"symbiote5 says:
"his magic is too much for ss"

You must be a real fan of Spawn huh ? Well he has got no chance in this fight. Silver Surfer will have his way with Spawn like Goldie has his way with his hos. LOL"

Thank you.

#17 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"did silver surfer ever use his full power? i know he's one of them people that be holding back."
Well he has some times when he and loki were fighting loki thought he was weak they had a little grab each others hands and surfer was trying his hardest and so was loki but the real moment was when silver surfer became a god of marvel he gained some extra hidden energy and galactus remarked how he didn't give him so much energy and and how he was stronger then even galactus and lastly silver surfer used so much energy he turned into the red surfer he was red lol he still had his powers but turned red and many more times as well."

lol turn red i need to see that fight, surfer can beat spawn i like spawn but he can't beat him, the godlike spawn yeah but normal spawn can't