Spawn stomps.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

I know Saint of Killers is Immortal but can he be physicaly damaged?

My real question is Saint of Killer Healing Factor or plain Made of Diamond like Durability?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Saint of killers. in a close fight.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sethlol

SoK.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

Well I guess I will go with spawn for the Molecule Destruction.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deadgod

Spawn

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kameo
TheTerrificOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOK

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

If Saint of Killers can get a shot off, he wins. The only limit to his guns, is when god sits on his throne. Outside of that, the guns can never misfire, require ammo, miss their target, and leave any wound that isn’t fatal. He kills both god and satan with the guns, something Spawn is not capable of for most of the series. Even if we’re talking about god spawn, it’s questionable if he could survive a bullet. I don’t think Spawn would let him get the shot off, but who knows. He seems completely invulnerable, but he was never tested by anything as powerful as Spawn.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kaijuking
@tparks said:

If Saint of Killers can get a shot off, he wins. The only limit to his guns, is when god sits on his throne. Outside of that, the guns can never misfire, require ammo, miss their target, and leave any wound that isn’t fatal. He kills both god and satan with the guns, something Spawn is not capable of for most of the series. Even if we’re talking about god spawn, it’s questionable if he could survive a bullet. I don’t think Spawn would let him get the shot off, but who knows. He seems completely invulnerable, but he was never tested by anything as powerful as Spawn.

I need feats of Preacher God or Satan reshaping the universe, making infinite size dimensions, making powerful Malbolgia level beings, or manipulating time. Things God and Satan in Spawn can and do. God off his throne was so pathetic in comparison.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tparks

@kaijuking: God is the Judeo-Christian god in Preacher. So he created the universe. He’s also supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, but that didn’t seem to work out for him.

I’d actually bet on Spawn to win, because of the lack of god actually doing much in the Preacher series. I just think there’s an argument to be had, based on what the Saint of Killers is supposed to be capable of. I also think he could probably beat Spawn from when he’s still early in the series, and severely held back on the usage of his powers. He would only use as much as he absolutely needed to, and would let himself have tougher fights against opponents who shouldn’t have had any chance against him. Like Overtkill was giving him moderate amounts of issues, but then when he goes to Hell for the second time, he completely stomps Savage Dragon with zero effort since he doesn’t hold back on his powers, and Savage Dragon would destroy Overtkill.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: I’m only commenting about early Spawn because I’ve read through issue 80, so that’s what I know better. From seeing your old debates though, I know he gets a million times more powerful.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@kaijuking: I’m only commenting about early Spawn because I’ve read through issue 80, so that’s what I know better. From seeing your old debates though, I know he gets a million times more powerful.

Yeah Older Spawn far weaker. So was 3rd Age spawn who was badly depowered.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Saint is a old character that is INSANELY overhyped. His feats aren't nowhere near what people make out to be. Him killing regular Spawn isn't that hard through.