#1 Posted by Joey-isa-sk8er (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Who'd win Spawn or Predator? If you do not know who Predator is he is a Alien Bounty Hunter.So You Tell Me Who'd Win?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn would beat The Predator. Spawn has Magical Abilities or even his Necroplasm that would totally level The Predator... even though The Predator has great weapons... he is still very vunerable to high impact attacks like the Necro Powers of Spawn... plus Spawn could choke The Predator to death with his chains...
#3 Posted by Joey-isa-sk8er (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah True,But Once Spawn Takes A Few Hits He's Done! Plus Predator is much much much Smarter than any human,demon,or mutant

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Man, I feel sorry for the poor Predator that has to go through this.
#5 Edited by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio
Joey-isa-sk8er said:
"Yeah True,But Once Spawn Takes A Few Hits He's Done! Plus Predator is much much much Smarter than any human,demon,or mutant"
Predator would not be able to keep Spawn down... Predator's shoulder cannon could not kill Spawn let alone cause him permanent damage... and as far as The Predator being smarter than humans and demons... well if that is so then why does Predator have losses to Danny Glover, Arnold Scwartzenegger and Batman ?
#6 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Joey-isa-sk8er said:
"Yeah True,But Once Spawn Takes A Few Hits He's Done! Plus Predator is much much much Smarter than any human,demon,or mutant"
Predator would not be able to keep Spawn down... Predator's shoulder cannon could not kill Spawn let alone cause him permanent damage... and as far as The Predator being smarter than humans and demons... well if that is so then why does Predator have losses to Danny Glover, Arnold Scwartzenegger and Batman ? "
Stop saying that. They're a species.

It'd be like comparing three really bad street fighters to Bruce Lee.

(Oh, and Batman almost lost during one of those fights. And since when is it a point against someone to lose to Batman? Everybody loses to Batman)
#7 Posted by conan2099 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

I had this fight on my web site. Even had a story wrote up for it. I will find it and post it on here.

#8 Posted by ree-fullface-cap_nine (61 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm spawn!

#9 Posted by Spawn Godslayer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

I have thought it through and Spawn is dead he doesn't give off body heat so... YEAH SPAWN!!!:D

#10 Posted by GaMbLa96 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Predators kick ass. Spawn kicks ass too. THEY'RE BOTH AWSOME

#11 Posted by Lunacyde (17618 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predators are actually a race(called the Yautja), not a single being and they are a warrior society which treats hunting dangerous creatures as sport.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"The Predators are actually a race(called the Yautja), not a single being and they are a warrior society which treats hunting dangerous creatures as sport."
And Spawn could beat any of them in a fight
#13 Posted by Thunder God (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.

#14 Posted by aaronfettersSPC! (2 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn to 
Onslaught'

#15 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Spizawn!

#16 Posted by BrandonWheeler (17 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL true but spawn and predetor both have weekneses first of all the aliens kicked predetors ass and second spawn loses his head he dies so i would have to side with predetor
#17 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn easly