#1 Edited by ShadowPro (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

I came up with the idea for this picture

they're in characther, victory by death or k.o. no BFR or reality warping, or chocolate beam

first round classic spawn

second round current spawn

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro: Version of Spawn?

#3 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Buu for both rounds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

buu destroys the earth

#5 Posted by ShadowPro (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Al Simmons, first roud before becoming omnipotent and second round after losing those powers, be cause the omnipotent is too much for buu

#6 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Is removing the earth considered BFR? Lol

#7 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro said:

@Strider92: Al Simmons, first roud before becoming omnipotent and second round after losing those powers, be cause the omnipotent is too much for buu

He never became omnipotent, that's just people grossly over exaggerating the end of Spawn's series.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Actually he did. There were two different versions of Spawn who appeared in the space of 1 issue this is why people get confused. Divine Spawn was Simmons after ingesting the fruit from the tree of life which put him on par with God and Satan (not sure what level they were). The second one the real God Spawn appeared when MoM agreed to temporarily merge with him thus even though it was only for a few minutes he was equal to MoM who is omnipotent.

#9 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Floopay: Actually he did. There were two different versions of Spawn who appeared in the space of 1 issue this is why people get confused. Divine Spawn was Simmons after ingesting the fruit from the tree of life which put him on par with God and Satan (not sure what level they were). The second one the real God Spawn appeared when MoM agreed to temporarily merge with him thus even though it was only for a few minutes he was equal to MoM who is omnipotent.

She made him all-powerful, not omnipotent. He didn't know everything that could happen, would happen, etc. etc. He in no way gained any further knowledge, in fact, he barely knew how to use his new found powers, and MoM had to explain to him how to use it. She made him All-Powerful like many of her children.

There was nothing to suggest he became omnipotent, or that she gave him her full power. She gave him the power of creation, nothing more, and there is little to suggest otherwise. It's all a bunch of fan-hype that has gotten blown out of proportion. And yes, I am a huge Spawn fan.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: I rate God Spawn a little higher than Odin. Hell king (Far weaker than God Spawn) is as high as a Hell Lord like Blackheart.

Just my 2 cents.

#11 Edited by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

or that she gave him her full power. She gave him the power of creation, nothing more, and there is little to suggest otherwise. It's all a bunch of fan-hype that has gotten blown out of proportion. And yes, I am a huge Spawn fan.

It's only blown out of proportion when the correct context isn't given, which you are not doing despite posting the scans. Yes, he became all powerful. She was merged with him meaning he had her power, all he had to do was open himself up to her and will it. It's right in the scans.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Where does Divine Spawn rank?

I mean As Hell King he had Unlimited Necro and thus Unlimited Reality Warping as well Time Control....

Yet Malbolgia as Hell king is still below Satan and Mammon.

So where does Divine really rank as? What can Divine do that Hell king couldn't anyway?

As Hell king he should been able to re make the world anyway with unlimited reality warping.

Now my head hurts.....

Also where does Urizen rank? He is suppose to be equal to god and Satan as well yet Spawn and Angela beaten him....

AHHHHHH Spawn Power Levels make no sense!

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Spawn is very confusing and I don't think 90% of users actually know how to debate for him properly. I'm not trying to be rude but he is a very complicated character with a huge variety of abilities and incarnations. Divine and eventually God Spawn should be at the top. Then comes 2nd Age Spawn, then 1st age, and then 3rd. Where the other characters sit is in between the certain ages and how well he did against them or which way he was forced to beat them.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Thats why I like sticking with First Age. Between comics 1-100.

#15 Edited by ShadowPro (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex: how is that gonna help? they'll still be floating in the universe... alive.. I guess so

#16 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Floopay:

or that she gave him her full power. She gave him the power of creation, nothing more, and there is little to suggest otherwise. It's all a bunch of fan-hype that has gotten blown out of proportion. And yes, I am a huge Spawn fan.

It's only blown out of proportion when the correct context isn't given, which you are not doing despite posting the scans. Yes, he became all powerful. She was merged with him meaning he had her power, all he had to do was open himself up to her and will it. It's right in the scans.

I dunno, I never really saw him as having more control than the sum total of Lucifer and God to be completely honest.

I mean it's never really suggested that he control over anything other than absolute control over Earth, and all things related to it (Heaven, and Hell for example). He is by no means omnipotent, he's no omniscient, he's never even remotely displayed as being on that power level. Heck, a few scans earlier Lucifer and God blow him to bits on their desolate Earth.

Even God and Satan were all powerful, and they were truly immortal

I guess I just don't see him being any more powerful than God and Satan, to be completely honest. Though I will say this, absolutely epic story.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

How good is Spawn at resisting magic, and absorption?