#2 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Read from right to left lol i got this one wrong. Anyway, this Spawn becomes all powerful even before he 
caption
 a GOD. This is the Spawn absorbing all the powers of the heroes and villains INCLUDING superman's. Also, even before he absorbed their powers, his energy beam is hotter than the core of a star. That is one powerful beam. And i'm pretty sure it could burn Juggs with that kind of power. 
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont think thats Current Spawn though oldmagic... if it was you got me here
#4 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

uh the outside of a star is hotter than the core, just so you know and I think juggs would win... isnt he invincible

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
I really dont think that Current Spawn could overpower Juggernaut here... even with Maximum Magic... Spawn will catch hell here
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"uh the outside of a star is hotter than the core, just so you know and I think juggs would win... isnt he invincible"
There we go. i posted it. Read that post, lol i'm just saying what i read. The beam is as hot and heavy as the heart of a star. lol so i took that as the core. As for the Spawn possibly being more powerful then LT. Here is a scan of him with the statement Destruction/Creation  herself said. 
caption

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

And btw, could Juggs withstand the heat from a star?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"And btw, could Juggs withstand the heat from a star?"
Possibly
#9 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"And btw, could Juggs withstand the heat from a star?"
ya... gay cyttorak
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I really dont think that Current Spawn could overpower Juggernaut here... even with Maximum Magic... Spawn will catch hell here
"
You do realize he has magic right?
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that Spawn is restricted to is his imagination when it comes to using his magical powers. he can make anything happen lol 

#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"uh the outside of a star is hotter than the core, just so you know and I think juggs would win... isnt he invincible"
no, he's invulnerable to physical harm.  Heat=physical harm. 
#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"The only thing that Spawn is restricted to is his imagination when it comes to using his magical powers. he can make anything happen lol "
what would he do then?
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"oldmagic said:
"The only thing that Spawn is restricted to is his imagination when it comes to using his magical powers. he can make anything happen lol "
what would he do then?"
You tell me 
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.

#16 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

why can spawn just outsmart juggernaut and teleport him to mars or hell or anywhere you can thank of.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"I really dont think that Current Spawn could overpower Juggernaut here... even with Maximum Magic... Spawn will catch hell here
"
You do realize he has magic right?"
Of Course I do. Thats why I stated even with Maximum Magic it will be hard for Spawn to beat Juggernaut... unless he can BFR him. But Spawn's Super Strength is not like a Superman or Wonder Woman
#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"oldmagic said:
what would he do then?"
You tell me "
and spawn is not omnipotent...
#19 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

He teleports right through his chest, through five layers of Kevlar armor with a nuke-proof proton-heavy alloy. Though this is nothing compared to the armor juggs wears, he could easily rip apart the insides of Juggs from the inside lol and Juggs can't do shitt about it. 

caption
caption

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
"oldmagic said:
what would he do then?"

oh i dont know, maybe he'll just cut juggs off from cytorak like thor did.  but this time he wouldnt have a one minute time limit like thor did so juggs would be finished.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"He teleports right through his chest, through five layers of Kevlar armor with a nuke-proof proton-heavy alloy. Though this is nothing compared to the armor juggs wears, he could easily rip apart the insides of Juggs from the inside lol and Juggs can't do shitt about it. 
caption
caption

"
Hmmm...very nice. So you are just using regular Juggernaut here right ? No Trion Juggs ?
#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

yes lol if it's the tri juggs then i would have put up GOD Spawn. Eitherway, Spawn wins that one too pretty easily. 

#23 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

i know spawn can win.

#24 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

i know spawn can win.

"
Are you the human Juggs?
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"yes lol if it's the tri juggs then i would have put up GOD Spawn. Eitherway, Spawn wins that one too pretty easily. "
Very Well
#26 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"He teleports right through his chest, through five layers of Kevlar armor with a nuke-proof proton-heavy alloy. Though this is nothing compared to the armor juggs wears, he could easily rip apart the insides of Juggs from the inside lol and Juggs can't do shitt about it. 
caption
caption

"
Juggernaut's invulnerability has nothing to do with his armor.   This is him with all of his flesh removed.  It takes more then that to stop him.
caption
#27 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
"oldmagic said:
caption
caption

"
Juggernaut's invulnerability has nothing to do with his armor.   This is him with all of his flesh removed.  It takes more then that to stop him.
caption
"
HOLY SH!T
#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
"oldmagic said:
caption
caption

"
caption
"
Then Spawn will just teleport him to the center of the Sun lol good post btw.
#29 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
So Spawn has Maximum Level Magic here then ?
#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"oldmagic said:
caption
caption

"
caption
"
Then Spawn will just teleport him to the center of the Sun lol good post btw."
i guess he'll just sit there then, bored until the end of time.
#31 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn will make Juggs his lackey in an instant!

#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dr.Strange could beat Juggs then Spawn should be able to do the same i think. 

#33 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

i know spawn can win.

"
Are you the human Juggs?"

no why would you thank that?
#34 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Spawn will make Juggs his lackey in an instant!"
lol, interesting choice of words there.
#35 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"If Dr.Strange could beat Juggs then Spawn should be able to do the same i think. "
Thats a good analysis... but Strange magic overall is a little bit better than what current Spawn has
#36 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"oldmagic said:
"

i know spawn can win.

"

no why would you thank that?"
hey, admit it, you're me.
#37 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"If Dr.Strange could beat Juggs then Spawn should be able to do the same i think. "
Thats a good analysis... but Strange magic overall is a little bit better than what current Spawn has"
Thats obvious. But again, Spawn is only restricted to his imagination. Also, he has this sort of count down so he rarely uses magic only unless in extreme situation. he was able to fully resurrect the dead with no ramifications or any side effects. Fully alive and whole as any normal human. 
#38 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"oldmagic said:
what would he do then?"

oh i dont know, maybe he'll just cut juggs off from cytorak like thor did.  but this time he wouldnt have a one minute time limit like thor did so juggs would be finished."
#39 Posted by King Saturn (224163 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Thats a good analysis... but Strange magic overall is a little bit better than what current Spawn has"
Thats obvious. But again, Spawn is only restricted to his imagination. Also, he has this sort of count down so he rarely uses magic only unless in extreme situation. he was able to fully resurrect the dead with no ramifications or any side effects. Fully alive and whole as any normal human. "
Good Point...
#40 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Apparition said:
"oldmagic said:
what would he do then?"

oh i dont know, maybe he'll just cut juggs off from cytorak like thor did.  but this time he wouldnt have a one minute time limit like thor did so juggs would be finished."
"
lol we know, its just the matter of HOW to kill him is the trouble here. 
#41 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Apparition said:
"oldmagic said:
what would he do then?"

"
that was..strange writing, since no one, not even thor, has ever even attempted to do that since that fight.
#42 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#43 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes well....Thor is a little too noble. Spawn isn't. lol he popped into someone's body and...whats the word? smashed? through his body from the inside. If that isn't gory and evil then i  don't know what is. Thats just sick. 

#44 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
"Apparition said:
"Apparition said:
"oldmagic said:
what would he do then?"

"
that was..strange writing, since no one, not even thor, has ever even attempted to do that since that fight."

but it doesnt come across as bad writing.  thor's one of the only characters who can do something like that and still give them a good fight.  the only reason they had thor do that was because then the two could still fight hand to hand and now juggernaut could be hurt.  if they did that in a fight with strange than what would happen next?  he and strange arent gonna exchange punches so what would be the point of having that in a battle?  so they never do it with anyone else.  its like the fact that superman only uses his superspeed against someone else who has super strength to keep up with him.  its because of writing but not necessarily bad writing.
#45 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
"oldmagic said:
"

i know spawn can win.

"

no why would you thank that?"
hey, admit it, you're me."
lol never!!
#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Apparition said:
"Apparition said:
"oldmagic said:
what would he do then?"

"
that was..strange writing, since no one, not even thor, has ever even attempted to do that since that fight."

but it doesnt come across as bad writing.  thor's one of the only characters who can do something like that and still give them a good fight.  the only reason they had thor do that was because then the two could still fight hand to hand and now juggernaut could be hurt.  if they did that in a fight with strange than what would happen next?  he and strange arent gonna exchange punches so what would be the point of having that in a battle?  so they never do it with anyone else.  its like the fact that superman only uses his superspeed against someone else who has super strength to keep up with him.  its because of writing but not necessarily bad writing."
Juggernaut and thor have fought 3 times.  He only did that once.  Why not the other 2 times?
#47 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Read from right to left lol i got this one wrong. Anyway, this Spawn becomes all powerful even before he 
caption
 a GOD. This is the Spawn absorbing all the powers of the heroes and villains INCLUDING superman's. Also, even before he absorbed their powers, his energy beam is hotter than the core of a star. That is one powerful beam. And i'm pretty sure it could burn Juggs with that kind of power. "

Why the heck are DC and Marvel heroes alike in the Image universe? And what comic is that?
#48 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Because they ARE them. And it's Spawn comic. 

#49 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#50 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Yepp, i know. I also see flash and quite a bit of others in there too. lol and Zoom is in there too.