#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

prolly Spawn I dont think he has any soul for penance stare and he is a lot stronger than ghost rider. i believe this was already discussed through the spawn and ghost rider vs mephisto and blackheart thread

#3 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

wow this is cool considering they both are hell related but spawn does have a soul a soul that rejected the devil so Ghost Rider would win

#4 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Nighty says:

"wow this is cool considering they both are hell related but spawn does have a soul a soul that rejected the devil so Ghost Rider would win"

o i always thought he just had no soul. but ghost rider would have to catch him and keep him still for penance stare. an spawn is really strong so it might be hard to catch and get him.

#6 Posted by ArchVenom (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say Spawn although I like them both Spawn is hell's ultimate warrior and ghost rider is strong but not that strong.

#7 Posted by Nightfall (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn vs. Ghost Rider is an interesting match up. I would think its an even match that could really go both ways. If I had to choose a winner I would go with Ghost Rider once he gets hold of Spawn and lays down that penance stare, it would be game over.

#8 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems a little silly that the Penance Stare would work on a reanimated hell spawn. If it would work then GR's got it.Spawn is physically thougher, though this could end with a double choke out from the chains.

#9 Posted by Negator7 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

venom,

#10 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

pennace stare ...you have to have a soul, if you sold it to the devil like spwan did for power, than it not yours and the devil, and ghost rider not beating the devil out of his souls.

#11 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Our best bet would be to ask Todd McFarlane. Anyone have his e-mail?

#12 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

the fight should be interesting, but what Ghost rider? theres 2/3 dif Ghost riders. Johnny Blaze with the demon Zarathos, Daniel Ketch/Noble Kale the Ketch Ghost Rider was the first to possesses a Penance Stare, and then back to Johnny Blaze/satan, this Blaze developed Danny Ketch's powers in addition to his own, with control over the "Penance Stare" and the ability to manipulate an enchanted chain. He also gained new abilities, such as hellfire breath and the ability to spew chains from either his throat or chest. Finally, he gained the ability to travel between the incorporeal and material planes. Spawn also has a semi big list of Weaknesses, like Decapitation and magic Fire Such as that wielded by The Redeemers and The Disciple.
Post Edited:2007-07-03 03:52:45

#13 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn wins, he has already killed the devil who took his sole. he has gone up against and defeated God and Satan. he rules many layers of hell. he has no weaknesses any more (so he cant die).

plus none of ghost riders powers can hurt him because spawn is the living embodiment of hell. his suit evolves to deal with every new circumstance so I think its safe to say that spawn will win.

oh yeh spawns soul has already been consumed by his suit, so I think he has a better chance of winning than you think.

Spawn also has military training, when he was human he killed more people than anybody else in the history of the world. From birth heaven and hell were training Al Simmons in the hopes that he will join their army. and when it comes to powers spawn has an infinite amount and now has the experience to unlock them.

But ghost rider has, well... not enough skills to win.

It’s a bit one sided. Spawn can just banish ghost rider to the lowest pits of hell where he will further get his ass kicked by the demons that reside there.

A better match up would have been ghost rider vs. hellboy
Post Edited:2007-07-03 08:56:13

#14 Posted by Knifes (17 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd have to say hands down spawn seeing as he has no soul. Every thing GR can do spawn can do it better. Now add so other people in this fight like darkness and hell boy and it be a hell of a fight.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just an unfair match. Spawn's power rivals that of God and Lucifer, Ghost Rider is just an "agent" if you will. Spawn can take Ghost Rider apart in no time.

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not on that level anymore as far as I know.

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"He's not on that level anymore as far as I know."

Who Spawn? His bio says he is.

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Buckshot says:

Who Spawn? His bio says he is."

He gave up the divine powers granted by the tree of life, so he's back to normal.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 21:35:18

#19 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Even so Spawn pwns Ghost Rider.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Buckshot says:
Who Spawn? His bio says he is."
He gave up the divine powers granted by the tree of life, so he's back to normal.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 21:35:18"

Oh alright, thank you Buckshot. Well, I still think Spawn would pull a win out. What about you?

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I just thought for a second. Ghost Rider might be able to pull out a win if that's the case because Spawn dies if he's decapitated and I don't really know Ghost Rider's

"weakness". If Ghost Rider can tear Spawn's head off. He wins. But than again, Spawn has more military training so... I guess it's kind of a tough battle but Ghost Rider might win.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I just thought for a second. Ghost Rider might be able to pull out a win if that's the case because Spawn dies if he's decapitated and I don't really know Ghost Rider's"weakness". If Ghost Rider can tear Spawn's head off. He wins. But than again, Spawn has more military training so... I guess it's kind of a tough battle but Ghost Rider might win."

Aside from the military training, auto-defenses in the form of chains and a cape, and other magical abilities he has, he must be decapitated by a heaven-blessed weapon or something along those lines.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 21:46:02

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

So being that they're both entities from hell, I guess I was correct earlier that Spawn has it.

#24 Posted by lagoon_boy (10954 posts) - - Show Bio
ghost rider wins  cuz hell fire consumes souls spawn has a rejected soul but still has a soul
#25 Posted by lonefang6x6 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#26 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

GR can not be killed but Spawn can

#27 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
"GR can not be killed but Spawn can "
not by anything GR can do
#28 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Sole is not Soul. RAWR 

I would give it to Ghostrider if Spawn isn't a god anymore.

#29 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" Sole is not Soul. RAWR  I would give it to Ghostrider if Spawn isn't a god anymore. "

how is GR gonna kill spawn? 
this is stalemate since they both can't kill the other by any means