#1 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn is a god. No contest.

#3 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO SAYS THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WIN TO A GOD?

#4 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you tried it lately? Not as easy as it looks.

#5 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

it is not anything easy to conquer to a "god" but it is possible and but in the world of the comics it is very possible

#6 Posted by roguemarvel (39 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn

#7 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

said it once i will say it again, spawn

#8 Posted by Deo Wade (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn via Divine Curbstomp

#9 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deo Wade said:
"Spawn via Divine Curbstomp"

even age one two and maybe three would win
#10 Posted by GreenScar98 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the "age"

#12 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm def going for.....
#13 Posted by deadbat22289 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#14 Edited by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio

classic spawn would get curbstomp badly by ghost rider

ghost rider would lose to second but no going down without an fight but it could be possible for gr to win.......maybe

divine spawn would beat gr in an curbstomp though...

#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN said:
"classic spawn would get curbstomp badly by ghost riderghost rider would lose to second and fourth age... "

mmmmmmm age one would not lose to GR age three yea but not age one
#16 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN said:
"classic spawn would get curbstomp badly by ghost riderghost rider would lose to second and fourth age... "
mmmmmmm age one would not lose to GR age three yea but not age one "

age one would lose ...the people that defeated spawn in that age like overtkill or tremor are no where near ghost rider especially if this is current gr...
#17 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
age one would lose ...the people that defeated spawn in that age like overtkill or tremor are no where near ghost rider especially if this is current gr... "
you just thinking of early age one, later on he got much stronger with his powers, taking down redeemer,angelic hunters,urizen,mal ect ect
#18 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#19 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
age one would lose ...the people that defeated spawn in that age like overtkill or tremor are no where near ghost rider especially if this is current gr... "
you just thinking of early age one, later on he got much stronger with his powers, taking down redeemer,angelic hunters,urizen,mal ect ect"
ghost rider should be able to beat redeemer

i'm sure he can beat the angelic hunters like anglea

urizen would beat gr

and i'm not sure about mal though since gr was able to beat lucifer

and i was talking about age one if this was age two then he could win ...
#20 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
you just thinking of early age one, later on he got much stronger with his powers, taking down redeemer,angelic hunters,urizen,mal ect ect"
ghost rider should be able to beat redeemeri'm sure he can beat the angelic hunters like anglea urizen would beat grand i'm not sure about mal though since gr was able to beat luciferand i was talking about age one if this was age two then he could win ..."

lol age one did all that, age two is when he became king of hell.
#21 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
ghost rider should be able to beat redeemeri'm sure he can beat the angelic hunters like anglea urizen would beat grand i'm not sure about mal though since gr was able to beat luciferand i was talking about age one if this was age two then he could win ..."
lol age one did all that, age two is when he became king of hell. "

i was talking about classic spawn when he had trouble with people like ..

violator

overtkill

tremor

chapel

and batman if the crossover was cannon
#22 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
i was talking about classic spawn when he had trouble with people like ..violatorovertkilltremorchapeland batman if the crossover was cannon "
yea that EARLY age one but still the same age when he did not use his powers and hated the fact of what he became, when he first went to the green world after then he came to terms with his powers and started to use them to his best effect, like killing redeemer ect ect.
#23 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
i was talking about classic spawn when he had trouble with people like ..violatorovertkilltremorchapeland batman if the crossover was cannon "
yea that EARLY age one but still the same age when he did not use his powers and hated the fact of what he became, when he first went to the green world after then he came to terms with his powers and started to use them to his best effect, like killing redeemer ect ect."

that was what i meant though but his suit has gotten upgrades as well to like he became more durable to the point when violator had problems with him...

#24 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
yea that EARLY age one but still the same age when he did not use his powers and hated the fact of what he became, when he first went to the green world after then he came to terms with his powers and started to use them to his best effect, like killing redeemer ect ect."

that was what i meant though but his suit has gotten upgrades as well to like he became more durable to the point when violator had problems with him...

"

yes i know about this but that still all falls under the age one catagory.
#25 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"
yes i know about this but that still all falls under the age one catagory. "

well then spawn wins then as long as it isnt the very early age one spawn ...
#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"
yes i know about this but that still all falls under the age one catagory. "
well then spawn wins then as long as it isnt the very early age one spawn ... "

mmmmk