#1 Posted by thaproblem99 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

An All out battle till one either quits or dies whatever comes first  
Who wins
#2 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@thaproblem99 said:
" An All out battle till one either quits or dies whatever comes first  Who wins "
If Spawn uses his magic, he wins.  

If not, Al Simmons gets his demonic ass handed to him by Dante's superior combat skills.  
#3 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

IT'S A DRAW!!!!!!

#4 Posted by starkiller95 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

draw

#5 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

ILL side with Spawn on this one
#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@starkiller95 said:
" draw "
#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @starkiller95 said:
" draw "
"
#8 Edited by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

What time period Spawn are we talking about. There was once a point where he could go toe 2 toe with God.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
probably Spawn...
#10 Posted by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is faster and physical wise, stronger. Spawn hasn't shown any great feats when he fought the Violator.

#11 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@JackAs said:
" Dante is faster and physical wise, stronger. Spawn hasn't shown any great feats when he fought the Violator. "
Physically no.  Spawn struggles against Violater, Tremor and even some hitmen with guns give him trouble.  

However, as the series got stronger Spawn's powers improved.  He can literally do anything he imagines, he even stopped time.  His power is limited only by his creativity.  
#12 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@JackAs said:
" Dante is faster and physical wise, stronger. Spawn hasn't shown any great feats when he fought the Violator. "
Ok, now try to read a comic with Spawn in it, then come back and post

Spawn has always had class 100 strenght, he only struggled with Violater at the start of his career 

Dante isnt in Spawns league, he could literally slaughter every character in DMC in mere seconds
#13 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @JackAs said:
Ok, now try to read a comic with Spawn in it, then come back and post  Spawn has always had class 100 strenght, he only struggled with Violater at the start of his career   Dante isnt in Spawns league, he could literally slaughter every character in DMC in mere seconds "
You obviously NEVER played the game read the manga or watched the anime
#14 Edited by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read Spawn, and no where has ever Spawn shown to be able to lift anything over class 100. Show me proof to provide your claims. And stop time? While he did become a bit more powerful after getting rid of his divine powers, there is no way he could stop time, unless I missed that issue. And isn't there some kind of limit on his magical powers?

#15 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @JackAs said:
Ok, now try to read a comic with Spawn in it, then come back and post  Spawn has always had class 100 strenght, he only struggled with Violater at the start of his career   Dante isnt in Spawns league, he could literally slaughter every character in DMC in mere seconds "
You obviously NEVER played the game read the manga or watched the anime "
I own all 4 games, and watched the anime online
Spawn is out of Dantes league
#16 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@JackAs said:
" I have read Spawn, and no where has ever Spawn shown to be able to lift anything over class 100. Show me proof to provide your claims. And stop time? While he did become a bit more powerful after getting rid of his divine powers, there is no way he could stop time, unless I missed that issue. And isn't there some kind of limit on his magical powers? "
I can already tell from this post that you haven't read any Spawn comics, especially since you try to use Violater who Spawn never had any trouble with except for at the start of his series
#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw probably.

#18 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@JackAs said:
" I have read Spawn, and no where has ever Spawn shown to be able to lift anything over class 100. Show me proof to provide your claims. And stop time? While he did become a bit more powerful after getting rid of his divine powers, there is no way he could stop time, unless I missed that issue. And isn't there some kind of limit on his magical powers? "
You obviously did miss that issue.  It's somewhere around issue 115-120.  Spawn and Cogliostro were having a discussion until Spawn stops time.  He has already killed Malebogia and Spawn is so powerful he wants to completely remake Hell into a paradise of some sorts.  And it's really not even the most impressive thing Spawn has done so read up. 

But Spawn did struggle with Violator at first.  Until he learned to use his magic as limitless as possible.
#19 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn would have not problem with Dante.
#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@starkiller95 said:
" draw "
#21 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with Dante (one of my favorite video game characters other than Snake for metal gear & Kratos) in devil mode, he loses this fight. Spawn has incredible magical abilites with a finite energy source. He can simply blow Dante to pieces with a blast of mystical energy. Spawn wins this battle with relative ease.
#22 Posted by The Dark Defender (51 posts) - - Show Bio

If this were a Spawn comic, Spawn would win. 
If this were a DMC game, Dante would win.  

:D

#23 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

if you take both at there most powerful, so spawn from the comics vs the dante from any game. spawn will still come out on top by a considerable margin. this (like all comicvine battles) should take place in a total nuetral site so that know one has an edge. Spawn is several times more powerful than Dante.

#24 Posted by HNIC (171 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn without a doubt actually with current spawn i'm sure its safe to say curbstomp in spawns favor.

#25 Edited by BFN_FACE (11 posts) - - Show Bio

there is one way to kill spawn its to cut of his head with a weapon from heaven last time i checked the new Dante has weapons from heaven and hell so if we were talking about the new Dante the new Dante would probably win if we're talking about the old one i don't really know because he doesn't posses any weapons from heaven even so old Dante can stop time (DMC3) so I don't know if old Dante can kill spawn but there is a huge possibility that the new Dante can :)

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackas said:

I have read Spawn, and no where has ever Spawn shown to be able to lift anything over class 100. Show me proof to provide your claims. And stop time? While he did become a bit more powerful after getting rid of his divine powers, there is no way he could stop time, unless I missed that issue. And isn't there some kind of limit on his magical powers?

You obviously do not read Spawn at all. Liar.

@thedeman87: You dont read Spawn either. Spawns Strength is 100 toner.

I guess that 100s of Ton of Concrete and Steel weighs as much as a car now? Please.

@red_blade: Cough cough BS, cough.

Mind Rape FTW!

Time Stop on a Planet Level FTW!

Spawn Light Speed Telport inside and Rip out FTW!

So how Dante who is outclass in every way win?

#27 Edited by DeadHungry (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@bfn_face: your right dude In Dmc 4 dante restore his humanity,dante fight A lot of demons in human form.his powerful

#28 Posted by 106me (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Dante is class 100 too. He stopped a full on punch from the savior. And Dante can also stop time via bangle of time. I don't know if Dante can beat spawn or not, but I can tell that you are really underselling Dante here.

#29 Posted by JwwProd (10087 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.

#30 Posted by ImTheBat (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante never stop a punch from Savior. It was stop by Nero while it was throwing a punch. WTH?

#31 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn

#32 Posted by DarkRaiden (7740 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn hellstomps.

#33 Posted by SlimJ87D (10369 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthebat said:

Dante never stop a punch from Savior. It was stop by Nero while it was throwing a punch. WTH?

That's not how physics words... And considering a crater was caused under Dante's feet from my memory... That's definitely not how physics works...

#34 Posted by SlimJ87D (10369 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

@cadencev2: Dante is class 100 too. He stopped a full on punch from the savior. And Dante can also stop time via bangle of time. I don't know if Dante can beat spawn or not, but I can tell that you are really underselling Dante here.

FYI, CadenceV2 retired from the battle boards a month ago.

#35 Edited by 106me (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@106me said:

Frik, I need to keep up to date with this stuff. Thanks for the info.

#36 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthebat: Yeah, he did. I'm too lazy to post the link since I'm on my mobile, but he stopped it.

#37 Posted by SlimJ87D (10369 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

@slimj87d said:

@106me said:

Frik, I need to keep up to date with this stuff. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, just notice his post was 6 months ago, if you click on his user name he doesn't have any recent posts. So you're not very likely to get a response. That's how it works.

#38 Edited by 106me (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@imthebat said:

Nope, Dante stopped the punch. After the savior stopped moving after the punch, then Dante then said, " Tch, it's over."

*Skip to 6:10*

The savior's stance indicates that the punch had already connected, as he was kneeling down with his arm fully extended. That's what we fighters call a connected punch. It wouldn't have been a punch if his arm was only half extended (or it would have been a hay-maker, which is very sloppy and has minimal power, and horrible technique).

#39 Posted by BatmanFan11 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Big curbstomp in Spawn's favor.

Either Spawn erase's Dante from existence or Spawn just tosses Dante into "The Darkness".