This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NeonGameWave (8970 posts) - - Show Bio
By Vincent Vernacatola

Both are at their strongest and standard

Spawn is Al Simmons

No prep

Who wins?

#2 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

If what i know is right spawn becomes pretty much a god and that would be him at his strongest. and alucard cant die. Draw i think.

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1057 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

This has already been done numerous times and quite frankly I don't feel like looking for every single thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spawn-vs-alucard/666960/

http://www.comicvine.com/spawn-simmons/29-3381/spawn-vs-alucard/92-22043/

Etc.

Everything has been done at least once. We should really be looking at it as if it hasn't, and even if it has, it's not actually hurting anyone or anything to be treated that way. Let's keep it a battle and see where it goes.

I choose Spawn.
#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mayhem_Theory: That's not the point. We have a rule for it and a dozen threads on this topic. He isn't bringing anything new here by doing this and a simple bump is all that is needed.

#6 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1057 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: That's not the point. We have a rule for it and a dozen threads on this topic. He isn't bringing anything new here by doing this and a simple bump is all that is needed.

I've seen threads get bumped, and people are normally bashed for it. I think he took a safer route, so I won't hound him for it. I do know what you're saying, though, and I'm not arguing against it. Give him a break, though, he's relatively new.
#7 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mayhem_Theory: He has almost 300 posts and has been here for around 2 months. He should at least know the basic rules of the battle forum. If he just joined 2 weeks ago and had less 100 or so posts then I wouldn't have bothered.

#8 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1057 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: He has almost 300 posts and has been here for around 2 months. He should at least know the basic rules of the battle forum. If he just joined 2 weeks ago and had less 100 or so posts then I wouldn't have bothered.

Same, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
#9 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Sorry mate but at his strongest Spawn was equal to the TOAA and the Presence (as MoM made him omnipotent). There's nothing Alucard can do here :S Mismatch.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92 said:

@NeonGameWave: Sorry mate but at his strongest Spawn was equal to the TOAA and the Presence (as MoM made him omnipotent). There's nothing Alucard can do here :S Mismatch.