#1 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/alucard-vs-spawn/12546/#14

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Snap. I forgot we did this fight
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

lol doesn't exactly answer the question does it? 

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol doesn't exactly answer the question does it? "
Well I dont remember what I posted in the original thread ( too lazy to look it up ) but I am actually thinking this fight maybe a stalemate since neither one of these guys can actually kill each other
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Well I dont remember what I posted in the original thread ( too lazy to look it up ) but I am actually thinking this fight maybe a stalemate since neither one of these guys can actually kill each other"
Actually Alacurd could take in the soul of Spawn. But seeing as Spawn has quite a bit of souls in his body, i'm pretty sure Alacurd would have a fun time taking it all in. 
#7 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spawn doesn't have his Divine Powers, I would say Alucard.

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate both spawn and anime.....................so they both die :P

#9 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i hate both spawn and anime.....................so they both die :P"
erm....no. Also all Alacurd has to do is weaken Spawn to the point where he won't resist being eaten by his blood hounds and be absorbed into his body. He wins. The end. 
#10 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

no they both die. :P

#11 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

actually spiderman dies. ;P

#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

nope

he lives on forever

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

not the way i see it. hmm.....yep. Spiderman vs Alacurd/Spawn. you know what i think i'm gonna make this thread XD

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey wins

spidey factor

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins. Bat factor. 

#16 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Batman wins. Bat factor. "
Huh ?
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn wins this one against Alacurd. 

#18 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Well I dont remember what I posted in the original thread ( too lazy to look it up ) but I am actually thinking this fight maybe a stalemate since neither one of these guys can actually kill each other"
Actually Alacurd could take in the soul of Spawn. But seeing as Spawn has quite a bit of souls in his body, i'm pretty sure Alacurd would have a fun time taking it all in. "
I thought Spawn's soul was with the Devil though ? Or something along those lines ?
#19 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, his souls is his own. Also the GOD spawn could never rival Man of Miracles because he was the one who made spawn into a near omnipotent creature. And i forgot whos stronger, was it Man of Miracles or LT?

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#21 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"LT"
LT is the Marvel's version of second only to GOD right? While Man of Miracle is the second only to GOD in DC universe? 
#22 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Apparition said:
"LT"
LT is the Marvel's version of second only to GOD right? While Man of Miracle is the second only to GOD in DC universe? "
Thats Correct. But the problem here is that the actual power levels are different among these two ( LT and MoM ) who are secong to only God in there universe... the Living Tribunal is the judge of the entire Marvel Multiverse... were as Man Of Miracles is simply a fully Omnipotent being whose power seems only to reach out within his own Universe...
#23 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm...Spawn had the power over multiverse....that is beyond even MoM then?

#24 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"hmm...Spawn had the power over multiverse....that is beyond even MoM then?"
It must be... cause I havent seen MoM show that type of power...
#25 Posted by alexander121793 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldmagic:

Actually image comic characters including Spawn don't take place in the marvel multiverse or the dc multiverse they actually take place in the image multiverse.

Man of Miracles is actually the image comics equivalent of the One Above All (marvel) and Presence (dc).

Getting back to the actual fight I am really not sure which one would win because both Spawn and Alucard are so powerful they are borderline plot devices rather than characters.

I am leaning towards Alucard because unless this is Spawn with divine powers Spawn has noteworthy weaknesses such as decapitation ext. while Alucard does not. It is still possible for Spawn to win though because he despite having more exploitable weaknesses he is also very powerful in his own right and Alucard has very little experience fighting someone who is actually a threat to him.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander121793: It's decapitation via holy weapon. Not just decapitation.

#27 Posted by dondave (26691 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn stops time....

Alucard even with the Omnipresence loses bad... real bad....

#29 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn easily