Spawn

Hellboy

Versus

Ghost Rider

Etrigan

#1 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 barely Spawn is overrated

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (8975 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn is stronger than Ghost Rider but once Zarathos takes over, or if the Penance Stare manages to work on Spawn he is most likely to get koed. Etrigan will defeat Hellboy with ease.

In conclusion, Team 2 wins.

#3 Posted by anihush (131 posts) - - Show Bio

um spawn might win if zarathos doent take ove syes but what spawn are we talking about here

#4 Posted by cooljammy18 (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

2nd Age and 4th Age Spawn is just flat out way more powerful than Ghost Rider, as much as I love Blaze. If we're using any of those version, the Spawn pretty much could solo.

#5 Posted by joshuagamer (630 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn is a monster. but i would narrowly give it to team 2

#6 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

John would need to surrender to the Spirit of Vengeance or to Zarathos to beat spawn. Hellboy however, is completely useless and hopelessly outclassed here.

#7 Edited by utkanflash (465 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan The Demon solo :) Team 2 he is so underrated about these stuffs..But he is mighty so high ;)

#8 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash said:

Etrigan The Demon solo :) Team 2 he is so underrated about these stuffs..But he is mighty so high ;)

#9 Posted by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

depends on which version of spawn...at their stardard incarnations, team rider and etrigan should win pretty easy here...

#10 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@utkanflash said:

i hope you guys are joking

#11 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on the version of hellboy and spawn Etrigan or GR can solo

#12 Posted by XiiX (9431 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#13 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#14 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Hellboy received any upgrades since he's gone to hell? Because he might be a bit outmatched here if he hasn't. I stopped reading right around that point.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#15 Posted by logy5000 (6122 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#16 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: no. you dont know about etrigan if you think he dont solo.

#17 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn is overrated. If your using base Spawn (Simmons or Downing), team 2 wins.

#18 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@Sylvain: no. you dont know about etrigan if you think he dont solo.

may u show me scans?Cause srsly its ridiculous to say that Etrigan could beat Spawn

#19 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@Sylvain:

#20 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@Onemoreposter said:

@Sylvain:

lol srsly?You takes his text out of context he never said Etrigan would solo so please show me some proofs.

#21 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

@jobbernos said:

@Onemoreposter said:

@Sylvain:

lol srsly?You takes his text out of context he never said Etrigan would solo so please show me some proofs.

etrigan is a high level demon spawn loses get over it.

#22 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos:

You sound like an mad kid that cant accept the fact that Spawn would own Etrigan anyday of the week

#23 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: actually you sound mad at the fact that you made this thread with a winner already set in your mind so nice try though etrigan beats the overrated punk.

#24 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@Sylvain: actually you sound mad at the fact that you made this thread with a winner already set in your mind so nice try though etrigan beats the overrated punk.

lol you deserve words that i wont say because i'm mature but srsly this fight isnt Spawn Vs Etrigan so i didnt made an thread which i already knew the Winner.

#25 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: awww boo hoo mammy dont let you use cuss words? how sad.

#26 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@Sylvain: awww boo hoo mammy dont let you use cuss words? how sad.

lol its the classic pathetic call from immature kids dont respond to threads if you cant do an decent debate.

#27 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: you would know since your talking about yourself haha.

#28 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@Sylvain: you would know since your talking about yourself haha.

ok you're flagged and now i will ignore your irrevelant comments.

#29 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: you're flagged.

#30 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn could pretty much solo (depends on a version), anyway team 1 should take this

#31 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos: @Sylvain: Seriously guys? If you're not able to debate (actually make arguments and discuss back and forth other than just saying somebody wins because he's powerful - they're both powerful) without insulting one another, then don't engage in debates.

#32 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: To be honest all i did is asking him some scans about why Etrigan is stronger than Spawn but anyway i understand what your saying.

Thanks for you time Mod

#33 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't we all just get along...smh....anyway I think team 2 wins because hellboy is out of his league here

#34 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Why can't we all just get along...smh....anyway I think team 2 wins because hellboy is out of his league here

Hellboy is definitely the weak link here. Also, to the OP@Sylvain: . I can't find any great scans, but Etrigan regularly stands toe to toe with the likes of Superman and Lobo, both of who are much more powerful than Spawn's average rogue.

He has the ability to manipulate infernal energies, however, unlike Spawn, he does not have a limit on the amount of power he can use.

Etrigan is regarded as one of the most powerful and respected demons in the DCU. He get's the better of other resident's of hell such as Neron, who is easily the equivalent of a Malbolgia or Mammon level being in the Spawn-verse.