#1 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
Online
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
No One has an opinion on this fight ?

Spawn has maximum magic here... NO DIVINE POWERS
Online
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30135 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo takes out Shazam.

Gang-up on Spawn.

Winner - Team Two :D

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Lobo takes out Shazam.

Gang-up on Spawn.

Winner - Team Two :D"
I think the Lobo vs Shazam fight would be interesting...  Spawn vs Classic Thor could be too
Online
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30135 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"Lobo takes out Shazam.

Gang-up on Spawn.

Winner - Team Two :D"
I think the Lobo vs Shazam fight would be interesting...  Spawn vs Classic Thor could be too"

Lobo is basically fighting another Superman and Thor's fighting Spawn, who is yet another magical entity, like so many others he's faced.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"Lobo takes out Shazam.

Gang-up on Spawn.

Winner - Team Two :D"
I think the Lobo vs Shazam fight would be interesting...  Spawn vs Classic Thor could be too"

Lobo is basically fighting another Superman and Thor's fighting Spawn, who is yet another magical entity, like so many others he's faced."
Sort of. Spawn's magic is greater than Thor's here since this is Classic Thor... and Superman has beaten Lobo before... Shazam isnt exactly like Superman but he is close
Online
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30135 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but is Shazam as used to utterly ruthless enemies like Lobo?

If Spawn's magic is greater than Thor's, then I shift over to Team One simply for the quality of its members after the initial encounter.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Yes, but is Shazam as used to utterly ruthless enemies like Lobo?

If Spawn's magic is greater than Thor's, then I shift over to Team One simply for the quality of its members after the initial encounter."
Shazam has had dealings with Black Adam... BA is pretty ruthless

Spawn's magic is at maximum level here... Classic Thor didnt have much magic. Though he did have great power through the Hammer
Online
#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30135 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, Team One would win after Shazam realizes what he's dealing with in Lobo, taking him out, and helps Spawn with Thor. That's how I see it.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Eh, Team One would win after Shazam realizes what he's dealing with in Lobo, taking him out, and helps Spawn with Thor. That's how I see it."
Its Possible
Online
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm.