#1 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Who wins this all out battle between Spawn and Mammon vs Lobo and Ghost Rider ? 

caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

shit...i don't know. Let me think on it.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Mammon maybe to powerful for Ghost Rider... not totally sure
#4 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Um..........it's too hard to choose one team. You make me think carefully.

#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic could defent agains Lobo...and i think Mammon could handle Ghost Rider...so i give it to the first team.

#6 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Team 1.  Barely.

#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

give me a few

#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"............

give me a few"

lol
#9 Posted by New Venom (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm...Spawn And Mammon

#10 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio

As of right now spawn is an omnipotent badass whos surpassed melbolga and jehova in power

he could solo team 2 as much as i love lobo and blaze

#11 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
batosaims said:
"As of right now spawn is an omnipotent badass whos surpassed melbolga and jehova in power

he could solo team 2 as much as i love lobo and blaze"
Well, if it's the god version then Spawn wins.
#12 Edited by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
batosaims said:
"As of right now spawn is an omnipotent badass whos surpassed melbolga and jehova in power

What ? I thought Spawn was depowered recently ? 
#13 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:

What ? I thought Spawn was depowered recently ? "

last i checked he was above malebolga and jehova in power
#14 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
batosaims said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:

last i checked he was above malebolga and jehova in power"
Malebodgeia is weaker than Satan... Spawn has made a fool of Malebodigeia on multiple occasions... and I do remember Spawn taking on God when he had his Divine Powers... but I though Spawn was weaken to some level ? 
#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:

Malebodgeia is weaker than Satan... Spawn has made a fool of Malebodigeia on multiple occasions... and I do remember Spawn taking on God when he had his Divine Powers... but I though Spawn was weaken to some level ? "
He was taking on GOD and Saten by himself. Then he closed off the universe they were fighting in as well as heaven and hell and created an entire universe, revived everything back to life and turned into his old Spawn self.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:

Malebodgeia is weaker than Satan... Spawn has made a fool of Malebodigeia on multiple occasions... and I do remember Spawn taking on God when he had his Divine Powers... but I though Spawn was weaken to some level ? "
He was taking on GOD and Saten by himself. Then he closed off the universe they were fighting in as well as heaven and hell and created an entire universe, revived everything back to life and turned into his old Spawn self."
That Sounds Correct... but I dont know why the other dude brought up Malebodgeia. It has been stated that Malebodgeia is not actually Satam
#17 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:

He was taking on GOD and Saten by himself. Then he closed off the universe they were fighting in as well as heaven and hell and created an entire universe, revived everything back to life and turned into his old Spawn self."
That Sounds Correct... but I dont know why the other dude brought up Malebodgeia. It has been stated that Malebodgeia is not actually Satam"
What the hell does Malebodgeia have to do in the first place? He was the major first villan Spawn had to get rid of. Besides, he's weak compared to Satan.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:

What the hell does Malebodgeia have to do in the first place? He was the major first villan Spawn had to get rid of. Besides, he's weak compared to Satan."
Indeed
#19 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10703 posts) - - Show Bio
batosaims said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:

In The New Flesh collection TPB Spawn mentioned that he gave up the powers of the Green world so he's regular spawn, GR has whipped the Devils @$$ to get out of Hell, Mammon's just Clever And Lobo can't Die, GR and Lobo take this fight to the bank
#20 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Nelomaxwell said:
"batosaims said:
"King Saturn said:
"batosaims said:

In The New Flesh collection TPB Spawn mentioned that he gave up the powers of the Green world so he's regular spawn, GR has whipped the Devils @$$ to get out of Hell, Mammon's just Clever And Lobo can't Die, GR and Lobo take this fight to the bank"
But Mammon uses Nercroplasm like Spawn does... and he has Dimensional manipulation as well
#21 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

Malebolgia was king of hell but it was stated that Malebolgia was nothing but a flea compared to Mammon.   

IDK, Mammon owns them all easily.