Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SAMUSBOI

•Fight starts at midnight in Hollywood.

•Fight starts 30 Feet from both teams.

•Both Spawn and Ghost Rider are given Prep for 24 hours while Superman relaxes and Supergirl goes shopping.

Round 1:morals on and they are in there regular forms

Round 2:morals off and all forms are alowd

Will the two hero's from HELL defeat the two hero's from a plant called Krypton or will the two hero's from Krypton defeat the two hero's from HELL!

Discuss NOW!

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SheenLantern

Round 1:

Gotta go with Team 1 here, they can't really be hurt by Team Krypton.

Spawn is MVP, but GR is far from a nonfactor.

Round 2:

It comes down to Thought Robot Superman vs Divine Spawn, and I just have to give it to Spawn.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Round 1:

Round 2:

It comes down to Thought Robot Superman vs Divine Spawn, and I just have to give it to Spawn.

Spawn is the MVP? He's taken damage from regular weapons. Couldn't either of team 2 mess him up from a distance with heat vision and or close range using their speed? I'm only about a 1/4 way through Spawn's series.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@pokeysteve said:

@sheenlantern said:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Spawn is the MVP? He's taken damage from regular weapons. Couldn't either of team 2 mess him up from a distance with heat vision and or close range using their speed? I'm only about a 1/4 way through Spawn's series.

..............no.

Spawn has Necro Power that can reform his body in any way. Only thing that can kill him is draining his Necro Power, Killing him in Heavens bounds (Like scan below), or Heaven Weapons.

Here he is dacpiated in a Heaven Zone that neutralises his powers. When dragged over the bounds, instant reformation. Also Churches do not count against Spawn as he grew out of the weakness of Haeven Weapons and Powers affecting him thanks to the Green World (Nature's Realm) making him a warrior of Earth not Heaven or Hell.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is not even including Ghost Rider who cannot be harmed at all.

You will love the books, they are great.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Spawn is this?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@samusboi: What are the win conditions here? That decides the battle as far as I'm concerned.

@cadencev2: The scans look REALLY familiar. I read about the green zone and I remember the Heaven Zone. I think I stopped around issue 88 or so. I've been kind of bouncing around titles. Excellent writing and art though. Spawn is such an underrated character.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samusboi: What are the win conditions here? That decides the battle as far as I'm concerned.

@cadencev2: The scans look REALLY familiar. I read about the green zone and I remember the Heaven Zone. I think I stopped around issue 88 or so. I've been kind of bouncing around titles. Excellent writing and art though. Spawn is such an underrated character.

This was in the #80 issues somewhere. So you may have seen it.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I suppose the Kryptonians don't have anything to put down this 2? If so, going with the hellish team...

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems interesting.

Bump!

MrAli88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the kryptonians crush spawn and ghost rider.

and even though they do get 24 hour prep they still wont have enough experience in how the other fights and because of that they will not have very good tactics in the fight whereas superman and super girl have spent a lot of time fighting crime together.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrali88 said:

and even though they do get 24 hour prep they still wont have enough experience in how the other fights and because of that they will not have very good tactics in the fight whereas superman and super girl have spent a lot of time fighting crime together.

O.o

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:

Round 2:

In round 2 is Zarathos and Divine Spawn vs Superman.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hell ftw

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SAMUSBOI

@mrali88 said:

Actually Spawn has had More experience than Superman and Supergirl b/c he once was one of the top assassin's when he was in the millitary he was ranked up to C.I.A. B/c he was always successful on missions when he was using his tactics and strategy's. He saved the president from an assassination. ( Yes Superman could do it to ) His only weakness his to be killed by weapons from heaven. He has killed Heaven and Hells army all at once. He stopped Urizen ( One of the most powerful Gods ) from causing destruction to everyone by trapping the God with the earth. He has stopped Armageddon from Destroying the human race by eating a piece of the forbidden fruit which made him have the power's of a God and killed him. Basically he has God after God to protect the balance of heaven,hell, and earth from being destroyed. He had to once create earth again. He sold his soul when he died just to see his wife being married to his friend Terry Fitzgerald. ( ouch thats kinda hard to let that soak in )

When he is in his Omega form he has an unlimited supply of energy waiting for him to use it. He has so much power that even his imaginations can come true.

You cant kill him unless you have a weapon from heaven.

Not just kryptonite can kill Superman but also magic. And Spawn can just imagine a gun that shoots out Kryptonite.

The suit is connected to his central nervous system which allows him to control all parts of the suit, but at times the suit has protected him even if he is unconscious. You dont know what Superman can expect.

Time Manipulation

Teleportation

Healing

Shape-shifting

Flight

Hypnosis

Telekinesis

Magic

Phasing

Wall-clinging

invisibility

Fire Generation and manipulation

Dimensional Manipulation and lots of other things.....

As for Ghost Rider he can die but not like die,die but you know. He can use the penance stare on Supergirl and Superman and they will feel sweet sorrow of pain and suffering!

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@mrali88 said:

Superman and Supergirl have nothing that is magic to hurt Ghost Rider with.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

Round 1:

Round 2:

In round 2 is Zarathos and Divine Spawn vs Superman.

Can Zarathos really hang with multiversal powerhouses?

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samusboi: Question, why do you hate kryptonians?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ghostrider2

@sheenlantern: He can sure penance stare him or bfr, i don't see why he can't hang with him, he can't put GR down.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SheenLantern

@ghostrider2: Err..I don't think Clark can be penanced stared or BFR'd while inside the Thought Robot.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghostrider2: Err..I don't think Clark can be penanced stared or BFR'd while inside the Thought Robot.

God Spawn is merged with Man of Miracles and created a new Universe essentially while locking God and Satan in the old one, thus the Dimensional Barriers.

God Spawn should win. By a large degree. Omega Spawn was destroying the Image Omniverse in Image United with his power. Omega Spawn < God Spawn.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In battle one with Morals on the Kryptonians should win. Ghost Rider isn't near the factor in this round because a morals on GR only fights to protect innocents or avenge said innocents who have had their blood spilled. Spawn also won't have his heart in the brawl because he'd know after just a few minutes that he was fighting genuine hero's.... extremely powerful people that only genuinely want to help and do the right thing. His heart won't be in it either and would probably just let the Super duo win because he doesn't want to fight them.

Battle two is much more interesting, as now your talking Superman 1 Million, Omega Spawn, AND Zarathos (Ghost Rider in only technical terms)...... In this fight it's anyone's guess how many times various universes get destroyed and remade..... In this round I give it to Team 1..... but it's pretty debatable...... at this point it's a fight between gods.... I know who loses though.... the people of Earth. And Supergirl. She's so outclassed in Round 2 it's ridiculous.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In battle one with Morals on the Kryptonians should win. Ghost Rider isn't near the factor in this round because a morals on GR only fights to protect innocents or avenge said innocents who have had their blood spilled. Spawn also won't have his heart in the brawl because he'd know after just a few minutes that he was fighting genuine hero's.... extremely powerful people that only genuinely want to help and do the right thing. His heart won't be in it either and would probably just let the Super duo win because he doesn't want to fight them.

Battle two is much more interesting, as now your talking Superman 1 Million, Omega Spawn, AND Zarathos (Ghost Rider in only technical terms)...... In this fight it's anyone's guess how many times various universes get destroyed and remade..... In this round I give it to Team 1..... but it's pretty debatable...... at this point it's a fight between gods.... I know who loses though.... the people of Earth. And Supergirl. She's so outclassed in Round 2 it's ridiculous.

It's hard to think what a morals on GR would be..IMO that'd be like GR with blaze in control because Zarathos in control is a different story in GR's power set. I view Spawn as the biggest threat here against the Supes

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

God Spawn is merged with Man of Miracles and created a new Universe essentially while locking God and Satan in the old one, thus the Dimensional Barriers.

God Spawn should win. By a large degree. Omega Spawn was destroying the Image Omniverse in Image United with his power. Omega Spawn < God Spawn.

You're not very bright, are you?

If you were, you'd know that what I said was:

"Err..I don't think Clark can be penanced stared or BFR'd while inside the Thought Robot."

But what you seem to think I said was:

"God Spawn would lose to Superman"

In fact, if you had taken the time to look at my previous comments, you'd know that I also think God Spawn beats Superman.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By schillenger420

@gambit474 said:

@schillenger420 said:

It's hard to think what a morals on GR would be..IMO that'd be like GR with blaze in control because Zarathos in control is a different story in GR's power set. I view Spawn as the biggest threat here against the Supes

To my mind a morals on GR is exactly a Ghost Rider with Blaze in control. Even still though, when Blaze tried to fight WW Hulk Zarathos made him stop and leave because he (apparently) wasn't protecting innocents by fighting Hulk... so Zarathos basically took control and bounced. It's my understanding though, that GR is invincible, and while his PS shouldn't work... he's still one tough hombre. That being said, I completely agree that Spawn is the Superduo's biggest threat in either round. It's also up for debate whether even God Spawn could beat Superman 1million..... I mean your talking a Superman with every power a person can think of and probably some we can't. Personally I still give it to Spawn due to the fact that he beat down the armies of heaven and hell, locked God and Satan in a different dimension and remade the universe. That's one hell of a feat.

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SAMUSBOI

Spawn for the win. But what IF God Spawn and Superman 1 million pushed there imaginations to the limit to defeat each other but then suddenly. Everything turns into the rugrats show. WTF!!!

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman and supergirl don't have any holy weapons so they wouldn't be able to damage them, they would definitely knock them around for a long time, but they wouldn't do anything to damage them, it would be a very long and boring battle till spawn and ghost rider get their hands on them

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dondave

Team 1

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By OverLordArhas

Team 1 has too many options:

• BFR (Both)
  • Hellfire Projections (add Zarathos and it is not even funny)
  • A Suit that acts on it's own (Spawn)
  • Energy Blast (Spawn)
  • Teleportation
  • Invulnerability to physical harm
  • ETC

Team 1 STOMPS

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll.........Superman has the power to break through the gates of heaven.......but I still think Team one OBLITERATES Team 2.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

@sheenlantern said:

"Err..I don't think Clark can be penanced stared or BFR'd while inside the Thought Robot."

In fact, if you had taken the time to look at my previous comments, you'd know that I also think God Spawn beats Superman.

What is not very bright is how you made your post. It reads as if you believe Supes can win, and Zarathos was some deciding factor.

So be more specific next time with a post like "Can Zarathos really hang with multiversal powerhouses? I know God Spawn solos, but what about Zarathos?"

That been better than what you posted before.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@cadencev2 said:

@sheenlantern said:

What is not very bright is how you made your post. It reads as if you believe Supes can win, and Zarathos was some deciding factor.

So be more specific next time with a post like "Can Zarathos really hang with multiversal powerhouses? I know God Spawn solos, but what about Zarathos?"

That been better than what you posted before.

Yes, it's my fault you misinterpreted my point.

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

................it was my fault............-_-.

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samusboi: Question, why do you hate kryptonians?

I don't hate the kryptonians I'am terrified of them did you see what Superman did to the Elite Four (he didnt kill them but terrified them) Superman looked high and scary at the same time.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By New_World_Order

The demons win.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts