This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief vs Leonidas of 300...

Joke aside, in a acutal battle who would win?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief......easily. Isn't the answer blatantly obvious? O.O

#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12145 posts) - - Show Bio

Use Comic Characters / At least one Comic Character per battle

In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It would follow that the majority of fights should be comic related. This isn’t to say that only comic fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for. Also, keep silly battles to a minimum - Aunt May vs. Odin is fun once in a while, but gets tiring if overused. Your battle must at least have one comic character or character who has been in a comic in order for it to be considered a battle, If it is Will Smith Vs DR Dre this should be in the off topic section and not in the battle forums.

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (17871 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: I've seen battles like this before. I doubt comic books is a reccomendation just to put up a battle.

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12145 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I've seen battles like this before.

it's not a battle in the first place, and ... what you said next makes no sense if ....

In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics.

@MonsterStomp said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I doubt comic books is a reccomendation just to put up a battle.

you might have a slight point ....

This isn’t to say that only comic fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for.

but .... actually in this case you don't since......

Your battle must at least have one comic character or character who has been in a comic in order for it to be considered a battle, If it is Will Smith Vs DR Dre this should be in the off topic section and not in the battle forums.

#6 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

What? John murder stomps. This is a mismatch.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (17871 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Well then. You and I should just do a forum run to flag all of the battles that don't contain comic book characters eh? It'l only take all day.

#8 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12145 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Well then. You and I should just do a forum run to flag all of the battles that don't contain comic book characters eh? It'l only take all day.

hmm... apparently you weren't looking when I said ...

In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It would follow that the majority of fights should be comic related. This isn’t to say that only comic fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for. Also, keep silly battles to a minimum - Aunt May vs. Odin is fun once in a while, but gets tiring if overused. Your battle must at least have one comic character or character who has been in a comic in order for it to be considered a battle, If it is Will Smith Vs DR Dre this should be in the off topic section and not in the battle forums.

But I guess selective readers will be selective ....

this isn't a battle in the first place, it's a mismatch ....

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (38184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

wanabe staff.

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I checked 300 was a graphic novel by frank miller so this fits the criteria,,, but considering the op doesn't state if characters have standard gear it seems that leonidas might be outmatched since master chief has futuristic weapons that completely outclass his spear and shield

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

wanabe staff.

You starting with me? Again? Really? Come on...I thought you learned after the first time. Oh well, you know what they say ...

#12 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: you're on a roll bro. stop it.

#13 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

John stomps, even if he has no weapons. He could take a nap and there's not a single thing Leonidas could do to hurt him. The Chief is too durable, and he could shatter Leonidas' skull with a single punch.

#14 Posted by TairuSzoola (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Halo has a comic. lmao but Master Chief stomps.

#15 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

What? John murder stomps. This is a mismatch.
#17 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Amh frank millers 300 is a graphic novel with the good king in it and spartans have been in HALO comics. But that's nit picking so I have to agree the master chief stomps.

#18 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Master Chief is in comics...

And if you are so keen on following the rules like so, why did you post memes?

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (17871 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Pyrogram (38184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Pyrogram said:

wanabe staff.

You starting with me? Again? Really? Come on...I thought you learned after the first time. Oh well, you know what they say ...

and continues with his troll pictures..

#21 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

John-117 stomps any way you try to spin it

H2H unarmored- John destroys him. He has physical enhancements that put him far above anything Leonidas is capable of. At the age of 14, he killed multiple ODST soldiers in a boxing ring with his bare hands.

Sword vs Spear and Shield- John destroys him with superior reflexes, strength, endurance, and durability. He has training that is superior to Leonidas as well

Standard Gear- John takes a nap and waits for Leonidas to tire himself out. He wakes up and promptly makes a bloody paste out of Leonidas' skull with a single punch.

#22 Posted by Oni_Bane (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4dalock

#23 Edited by ImmortalOne (3438 posts) - - Show Bio