Spartan vs Mall Security

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

1 lone spartan accidentally transported into the future but our past... the yr is 2001.

guard gets his night stick, pepper spray.. roll of quarters...radio... taser and a flack jacket with badge.. maybe a 9m but he is afraid to use it might also go to prison...

cruising along in his seqway he hears ppl screaming and running out of the food court he goes in to investigate..

Spartan: bronze sword, shield, armor,.. spear...

how does this go down? who wins and how or why?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Kaufhaus Cop dies so bad.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By daak1212

Cop.  They have a taser for christ sake...this is the shooting taser right?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

Paul Blart destroys the Spartan

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By Dracade102

If the Spartan's shield / armor can stop a taser I think he can win. 

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Edgeworth_11

He is going to have to be an exceptional arttist to get past that ahield and armor.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spartan92

probably the mall cops because of their equipment.
Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Ruvik_

lol i'm going with spartan only cause they born to kill
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Mall security would piss in their pants 
lol
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking

i thought this was a good fight

Bugs Bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bugs Bunny
@castleking said:
i thought this was a good fight

I agree =] 

I'll go with mall cop if he's decent.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Malonius

spartan destroys mall cop

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BarelyAverage
@spartan92 said:
probably the mall cops because of their equipment.
Yes that gives them an advantage but a well trained spartan would have good reflexes and could block the taser with his shield.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spartan92
@BarelyAverage
yea true i forgot about that, and he could easily deflect his other equipment with his shield aswell. so i say the spartan instead.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking

i'm gonna side with the spartan

FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FunnyStuff707

Mall Cop. For all the military training the Spartan has received, how can he block a tazer with a bronze shield? But then when you think of it, couldn't the Spartan just toss his spear from 50ft away? Mall Cop's gonna be fat. Low maneuverability. Blah, this is better than I thought.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By GTG12

I'm going with the spartan.
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sega_Shaman

After the first of mall security gets speared, the others would probably be willing to shoot.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sega_Shaman said:
After the first of mall security gets speared, the others would probably be willing to shoot.
More than likely. 
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Spartan.... 

That picture is an inaccurate portrayal of the Spartan's armor set. They have grieves, chest armor, and in some cases, bracers. The shield is large enough to protect them from a volley of arrows. I don't think one tazer is going to do it. Also... A tazer is a shot deal, if he misfires, it's over for the Mall Cop. Also... Spartans are trained from child hood, if they considered you to be weak at an early age, sometimes even as a baby, they would discard you. The Spartans also have an extremely high threshold of pain, these guys trained to the point where even death happened in training sessions. Their training sessions were full contact all the time. Spartans were the toughest and strongest bred of warriors to be created in our history. There are even military training programs named Spartan, a tribute to the Spartan with good reason. If they can deal with a volley of arrows or being shot at, they can deal with a single shot tazer. 

Also... A Spartan never lost his shield, if by any chance a Spartan lost his shield, it was considered a disgrace and it also meant you not only lost your own life but were sacrificing the life of your fellow comrades. That shield is something a Spartan will not let go until they are dead. That shield is also durable enough to with stand any kind of penetration and can be used a fatal weapon with enough kill blow to fracture and break bones. That shield alone is deadly. They also had the Javalan and Spear that went along. The Spartans traditional method of combat is to close in on you wielding their shield and get close enough to get rid of you with spear or a sword, neither of which are fun to deal with in the hand's of a Spartan. Too much training, sense the time they could walk and too much experience.

No mall cop with a tazer is going to take on a Spartan. Give the Mall Cop a gun, he has a chance at the start. But... I never seen a mall cop be issued a hand gun. Not a real mall cop anyway. They're combat inexperience and the best idea for them to do in a situation with any armed criminal is to just do what civilians do, rely on the real cops. With out guns, it would take a good amount of Mall Cops to bring down just one Spartan. Getting close to one is never a good idea, they are more fit and deadly. It would take a single strike of their weapon to deliver enough shock to the mall cops brain to leave him defenseless and bleed out if the Spartan don't deal the killing blow. 

There's no inexperienced Spartan, no such thing. You were either a Spartan, or you were not. The only difference is if one has seen war or not. That's about it.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kcaz
battle sim
lol a taser or pepper spray wont stop a spartan, he will only feel a slight pinch, as he has been through much worst. if the spartan attacks, even guns wont stop him, they are extremely resistant to pain. the only way is to shoot him in the heart area or the head, which are already well protected by his shield and helmet. just 1 hit from the spartan is enough to get the kill anyone at present age.

but i will say it will be a draw. the spartan wont attack because he is does not have bad intentions, but he will just be in battle stance and ask many questions. Paul Blart will also be in his "battle stance" and answer all the questions. eventually, the 2 will work things out, spartan tells paul to prove that he is indeed in the future. Paul Blart pulls out his radio or handphone to show him how it works. eventually, both men will stand down.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cattlebattle said:

Paul Blart destroys the Spartan

This XD

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Obtrusive

spartan is lethal, the security guard is not. Plus that big shield.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eatmore_payless

@kcaz said:

battle sim lol a taser or pepper spray wont stop a spartan, he will only feel a slight pinch, as he has been through much worst. if the spartan attacks, even guns wont stop him, they are extremely resistant to pain. the only way is to shoot him in the heart area or the head, which are already well protected by his shield and helmet. just 1 hit from the spartan is enough to get the kill anyone at present age. but i will say it will be a draw. the spartan wont attack because he is does not have bad intentions, but he will just be in battle stance and ask many questions. Paul Blart will also be in his "battle stance" and answer all the questions. eventually, the 2 will work things out, spartan tells paul to prove that he is indeed in the future. Paul Blart pulls out his radio or handphone to show him how it works. eventually, both men will stand down.

LoL at this!

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By m0ntyb0y

mall cop...but the shield and armour  might be a problem

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TifaLockhart

Spartan for 2 reasons:

1. Rent-a-cops are a joke.

2. I was watching a show where a computer simulation proved a Spartan would defeat a ninja more often than not. The shield is an instant kill against a human, and the spear is deadly if it hits. The problem the ninja had was getting past the darn armor.

Of course if the security guy shoots his gun, the Spartan obviously goes down.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By omegablast452

@eatmore_payless said:

@kcaz said:

battle sim lol a taser or pepper spray wont stop a spartan, he will only feel a slight pinch, as he has been through much worst. if the spartan attacks, even guns wont stop him, they are extremely resistant to pain. the only way is to shoot him in the heart area or the head, which are already well protected by his shield and helmet. just 1 hit from the spartan is enough to get the kill anyone at present age. but i will say it will be a draw. the spartan wont attack because he is does not have bad intentions, but he will just be in battle stance and ask many questions. Paul Blart will also be in his "battle stance" and answer all the questions. eventually, the 2 will work things out, spartan tells paul to prove that he is indeed in the future. Paul Blart pulls out his radio or handphone to show him how it works. eventually, both men will stand down.

LoL at this!

Agreed

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By CainPanell

Paul Blart Stomps......

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who thinks a cop would win is wrong, the fat pigs would be massacred.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@Suiken_Seiji said:
Spartan....  That picture is an inaccurate portrayal of the Spartan's armor set. They have grieves, chest armor, and in some cases, bracers. The shield is large enough to protect them from a volley of arrows. I don't think one tazer is going to do it. Also... A tazer is a shot deal, if he misfires, it's over for the Mall Cop. Also... Spartans are trained from child hood, if they considered you to be weak at an early age, sometimes even as a baby, they would discard you. The Spartans also have an extremely high threshold of pain, these guys trained to the point where even death happened in training sessions. Their training sessions were full contact all the time. Spartans were the toughest and strongest bred of warriors to be created in our history. There are even military training programs named Spartan, a tribute to the Spartan with good reason. If they can deal with a volley of arrows or being shot at, they can deal with a single shot tazer.  Also... A Spartan never lost his shield, if by any chance a Spartan lost his shield, it was considered a disgrace and it also meant you not only lost your own life but were sacrificing the life of your fellow comrades. That shield is something a Spartan will not let go until they are dead. That shield is also durable enough to with stand any kind of penetration and can be used a fatal weapon with enough kill blow to fracture and break bones. That shield alone is deadly. They also had the Javalan and Spear that went along. The Spartans traditional method of combat is to close in on you wielding their shield and get close enough to get rid of you with spear or a sword, neither of which are fun to deal with in the hand's of a Spartan. Too much training, sense the time they could walk and too much experience. No mall cop with a tazer is going to take on a Spartan. Give the Mall Cop a gun, he has a chance at the start. But... I never seen a mall cop be issued a hand gun. Not a real mall cop anyway. They're combat inexperience and the best idea for them to do in a situation with any armed criminal is to just do what civilians do, rely on the real cops. With out guns, it would take a good amount of Mall Cops to bring down just one Spartan. Getting close to one is never a good idea, they are more fit and deadly. It would take a single strike of their weapon to deliver enough shock to the mall cops brain to leave him defenseless and bleed out if the Spartan don't deal the killing blow.  There's no inexperienced Spartan, no such thing. You were either a Spartan, or you were not. The only difference is if one has seen war or not. That's about it.
Wow, this guy just pwned it lol
Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sethlol

Someone needs to post the scans for the mall cops corp. Their feats are insanely impressive.

Hal Blart is an amazing example of a cop.

Spartans get curbed.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hksaru

Spartan throws his spear through the mall cop's face before he can react

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By zackattack529

as soon as you said the mall cop had a taser, the mall cop STOMPS. lol

i got tased when i was in highschool. it is NO joke, i have nightmares about the pain haha

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hksaru

well you're not a Spartan, are you?