SPARTAN Blue Team vs Republic Commando Delta Squad

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blue Team has Kurt. At the height of their skill, fully rested. Each has three weapons.

Chief- MA5B AR, Shotgun, Plasma Rifle

Linda- Sniper Rifle, DMR, M6D magnum

Kelly- Battle Rifle, Plasma Rifle, Shotgun

Fred- Spartan Laser, SAW, M6D magnum

Kurt- MA5B AR, Shotgun, M6D magnum

Delta Squad: Sev is still alive, fully rested, two weapons each (DC-17m + attachments are one weapon), at the height of their skill.

Boss: DC-17m, trandosian shotgun.

Sev: DC-17m, wookie bowcaster

Scorch: DC-17m, rocket launcher

Fixer: DC-17m, trandosian chaingun

Battlefield is a on a Halo ring in an area like the mission "Halo" Combat Evolved.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC is the only thraet with weapons due to the Plasma Rifle, so this is gonna be kinda hard for the spartans. Wolfrazor has shown some stuff IIRC that clone troopers armor is able to withstand slug throwers without taking any damage. However, I do believe MC with the others could get in close enough to take this out once they see that their slug throwers wont work. ( besides the sniper rifle.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Kelly also has a plasma rifle, and Fred has his SPARTAN laser so don't forget about that.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And point of order.

Loading Video...

just reiterating what we already know. There has been instances of Specialized armor stopping slugs, and there is the regular armor that gets shredded like paper mache. SW does have this thing about not having specific information about such things, and being about as consistent as a Superman comic.

Spartans win. Physically superior in every way and far better trained.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77: Mhhh i didnt see those and i looked pretty dang hard... Regardless, fred hands linda the spartan laser and she solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Those feats dont apply to clone troopers lol.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reikai

@killerwasp: And yet am being constantly told about how "tech evolves" and that ST armor is better than clone armor. Really, it's all...just...awful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: i was referring to the aiming skills lol.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer

@reikai: Point of note, that's a parody, not meant to be taken serious as we have actual info of armor stopping slugs, especially Stormtrooper armor multiple times in fact from Sand People firing hails of slugs at them. Only the exposed joints or visor are vulnerable to slugs or spears/arrows.

Also technologically? Stormtrooper armor is superior to Clone armor, the durability however is really the same.

But this is Delta Squad, Clone Commandos and they do have armor that can stop slugs as shown..

Atin raised the Verpine shatter gun and aimed two handed, his left hand steadying the grip

"You're all mouth, FI," he said.

Atin squeezed the trigger. Fi's armored breastplate puffed a cloud of coating with a loud crack, and he fell back against the wall of their quarters. Verps were silent except for the impact and the screaming that sometimes followed the blasts. Fi wasn't screaming. But behind his visor, his mouth was open in a silent oh of pain.

Atin stood over Fi and checked both the breastplate and the Verp's chamber before hauling him back to his feet. They took off their hetmets and looked around for the spent projectile. Fi picked up a flattened disc of metal whose edges were split and curled back like a flower, and tossed it in the air for Atin to catch,

"Okay, the upgrade worked," said Atin.

- Taken from Republic Commando: Targets

That and it's said nothing short of sustained laser cannon fire would affect the armor.

Fi didn't trust Procurement any more than Atin did, not when there were more than 10.000 sets of cosily equipment to upgrade. They'd griped about the expense, but now everything - from their armor systems to their DC-17 rifles-was hardened against EMP and Verps. the two weaknesses that had almost got them killed on Qiilura.

Fi slipped his helmet back on and rapped his knuckle plate on it 'Well, nothing short of a sustained laser cannon is going to give us a headache now.'

- Same book

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheRedHeadedYeti

A spartan is much faster than a clone trooper, much stronger, and all it takes is one spartan getting a hold of the troopers' weapons and their tech advantage goes flying out the window. Spartans are trained to treat their enemies as walking weapons caches. A clone trooper's weapons are as easy to use as any covenant weapon. I'm also not sure if a clone trooper could track a spartan running at full tilt. If the spartans can close then they would manhandle the clones. Spartans weigh way too much for a clone to take on h2h. I honestly think the spartans would also be better coordinated not to mention Chief alone is capable of almost, by himself, taking out a far more advanced civilization. If the clones can keep the spartans at a distance than they will probably whittle them down but I'm not sure that's possible with spartan speed and their shields.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue team should win this with mild effort. They have better armor,physical attributes, durability, mobility, skill, versatility, regeneration, experience and mobility. In terms of weapons I think blue team have better range and more weapons. They as well have far better weapons overall base off given weapons from OP. I can't think of a way where the commando stand a chance.