Spartacus reruns The Clash of The Titans!

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MirrorWave4

No Caption Provided

SCENARIO:

One day Spartacus and his soldiers are sent to the City of Argos. Then, Hades shows up and saids,

" In 10 days he will release the Kraken to eat Andromeda. "

No Caption Provided

After Hades disappears, Spartacus agrees to take on the mission to save Andromeda.

Mission:

- Spartacus and his army have 10 days to reach to the Underworld, kill Medusa and take her head back to Argos and kill the Kraken.

Rules:

1. Spartacus is allowed aid from IO

No Caption Provided

2. Spartacus is the only one worthy to have the God Sword and ride the Pegasus.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Journey:

On the trip Spartacus and his soldiers will face similar foes and neighbors Perseus encountered with.

1. Calibos:

No Caption Provided

2. Giant Scorpions:

No Caption Provided

NOTE:IF Spartacus and his men kill 3 Giant Scorpions, the Djinns will come to help them with the long distance

No Caption Provided

3. The Sisters of Fate (So they know how to kill the Kraken)

No Caption Provided

4. Zeus gives Spartacus a token to go to the Underworld.

No Caption Provided

5. Medusa, to get her head.

No Caption Provided

6. Ride on the Pegasus back to Argos and kill the Kraken!!!!

No Caption Provided

CAN SPARTACUS SUCCEED OR DIE TRYING?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MirrorWave4

This is Spartacus from the show that starred on HBO / Starz.

- Season: Spartacus: War of the Damned.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he could, I mean, if he has all the same resources as Perseus, he could.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Er...yeah, I mean they aren't actually different, are they?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MirrorWave4

Well the debatable thing about this thread is these guys don't have the same mindset as Perseus does. These guys like to fight over whores, leadership, and killing. Plus, these guys are in another Universe which never faced any monsters and super humans (Calibos) before. Just Romans, thieves, and people around normal athletic lvls.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By doubleaa54

@mirrorwave4: Well, that being said, I highly doubt he will go far. I mean, the only reason why Perseus was able to do what he did was because he knew how to use what he was given. He wasn't really shocked by things like the Gods or the monsters, because he believed in them and knew they existed. I mean, Spartacus would buckle at the very beginning when someone explains what a "Kraken" is. "Oh, it's a sea creature that's like 1,000,000ft. tall and is the most powerful force on Earth......FUCK THAT! Get that fisherman over there? Who, me? *Sometime Goes By* Wait, that fisherman killed the Kraken? Well, I'm going for the one they call Zeus. *Sometime Goes By* Hey, did you hear Perseus about that guy who offered you the battle against the Kraken? The idiot tried to fight God, hahahaha. What a Roman, haha, What's a Roman?"

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perseus is a Demi-God. Spartacus is a regular Human.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perseus is a Demi-God. Spartacus is a regular Human.

If the perform the way they did on their show they're pretty superhumanly strong. I remember Crixus spearing a guy on the end and then lifting him into the air at the end of the spear. That's like lifting a 200 lb metal ball on the end of a stick with one arm.

Not saying they stand a chance though.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I just did some research, and in the first season of Spartacus, Spartacus and Crixus had to fight someone who proved to be superhuman by throwing Crixus across the arena with 1 arm, and took multiple sword slashe to the stomach and has no affect on him. The only way they killed him was by cuting his head off which took 3 blows if I remember. And after the fight the rain came, and Spartacus became famous for it.

Plus Perseus hasn't shown any super human feats that shocks me to believe Spartacus has no chance here.