#1 Posted by SlimJ87D (9252 posts) - - Show Bio

Use feats from Comic and TV Show  

Round 1: In a battle with their best weapons 
Round 2: H2H 
Round 3: Be a fanboy and choose your winners. 
Round4: Gannicus and Spartacus vs Oenomaus and Crixus

VS 
#2 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Gannicus and O(thats what I'm calling him).O was still better than both Crixus and Spartacus before the fall of Batiatus. And Gannicus was able to match O. Spartacus and Crixus are good, but not as good as team 2.

#3 Posted by Primebonnick (1663 posts) - - Show Bio

its better you had said all of the vs the shadow of death. G and O have too much skill for the thracian and gaul

#4 Posted by DocHurt (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Stomps :)

#6 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

1- team 2

2- idk, probably team 2 but we don't see a lot of h2h feats for either team.

3- Andy Whitfield Spartacus > new Spartacus = Gannicus. Crixus would win too lol.

4- Gannicus and Spartacus.

#7 Edited by SlimJ87D (9252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: YES! Someone bumped it!

Andy Whitfield just had the character nailed down. Liam is not bad, but Andy was just too damn good.

#8 Posted by uberhikari (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1-The weak link on Team 1 is really Crixus. However, I don't think Oenomaus is really as strong as everybody else here thinks he is. However, Gannicus and Oenomaus probably have too much experience and tactical/strategic knowledge for Spartacus.

Round 2-I don't know if I've ever seen a strict h2h fight in the show, lol.

Round 3-Andy Whitfield Spartacus>Gannicus>new Spartacus>Crixus = Oenomaus

Round 4-Gannicus and Spartacus in a stomp.

#9 Posted by dondave (33485 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#10 Posted by GhostRider2 (3237 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Spartacus is better than all of them.

#11 Posted by MFrenzy11 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

spartacus and crixus

#12 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@ChaosBlazer: YES! Someone bumped it!

Andy Whitfield just had the character nailed down. Liam is not bad, but Andy was just too damn good.

lol just finished up Gods of the Arena so came here to hunt down threads to answer.

And agreed, RIP Andy!

#13 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

Team 1, Spartacus is better than all of them.

possibly so, but he can't beat Gannicus and Oenomaeus, which may happen if Crixus can't hold his own.

#14 Edited by SlimJ87D (9252 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

Round 1-The weak link on Team 1 is really Crixus. However, I don't think Oenomaus is really as strong as everybody else here thinks he is. However, Gannicus and Oenomaus probably have too much experience and tactical/strategic knowledge for Spartacus.

Round 2-I don't know if I've ever seen a strict h2h fight in the show, lol.

Round 3-Andy Whitfield Spartacus>Gannicus>new Spartacus>Crixus = Oenomaus

Round 4-Gannicus and Spartacus in a stomp.

Spartacus got really good once be became champion and it always seemed like he eclipsed Crixus but then again Spartacus 2.0 I'll call him never really faced off against a %100 Crixus. Crixus was hurt and still healing and didn't have time to practice. Then they drugged him in the last fight and Spartacus wasn't trying to find him. I don't think we have a good measure of Crixus at %100 since he became handicap half way through season 1, and was a noob in season 2.

As for Oenomaus, I think his hype hurt him more than his performance. In season 3 (or 2 some people call it since they consider season 2 season 0) he fought for days in those really dangerous fights.

I think Spartacus is the best out of all 4 of them though. I think any team he is in will be considered the winner. He did the best against the Egyptian out of all 4 of them.

I know ABC logic doesn't always work because like Pokemon, one may beat one while he can't beat the other. But against the Egyptian only, it definitely was Spartacus that did the best. Oenomaus and Crixus are about equal in their performance, Crixus gets points because he was the first I believe to face the Egyptian and probably wasn't expecting him to be so good thus giving his comrades fair warnings when they faced him. Gannicus I cannot say when comparing to the Egyptian because he never truly fought him 1 on 1.

I can definitely say Spartacus > Then all of them. Can't wait for season 4, I know Spartacus and Crixus will have a battle for sure since in history they begin to have conflicts.

#15 Posted by SlimJ87D (9252 posts) - - Show Bio

In Oenonmaus defense, I remember Oenonamus fight with Gannicus and he did fairly well. Gannicus might have held back though, but remember Oenomaus was hurt from his previous fight, was captured and probably starved and fatigued while still fairing pretty well against Gannicus.

#16 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 depending on what time period. They seemed to work better together and be more skilled.

#17 Posted by laflux (13763 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Crixus is the weak link for me.

#18 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

Oenomaus might just solo.

Didnt we see how far ahead Oenamaus was in the training season?