#1 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Marines are a faction from Dawn of War.

Galactus is the famed "devourer of planets" in the Marvel Universe. His powers are nearly omnipotent. He has appointed a number of entities as his heralds, imbuing them with the Power Cosmic.

#2 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm from what i understand those space merines were pritty tough. i think they could beat him.

#3 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

is he at full power?

#4 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.  He's a primal force of the universe, stronger than a god.  Even a fully ascended Emperor couldn't phase the Devourer of Worlds, and Space Marines would be like gnats to him.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224265 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus should win here
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus. Unless the so called gods have a way of taking down Galactus, the warhammer is toast.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224265 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Galactus. Unless the so called gods have a way of taking down Galactus, the warhammer is toast."
I dont think they could if Galactus is at full power...
#8 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"is he at full power?"

Yes! :D
#9 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins.  His world ship is the size of a Solar System!  He technological advances rival even the Space Marines.  They have numbers, but they can not penetrate Galactus' defenses before he consumes their worlds.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224265 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Galactus wins.  His world ship is the size of a Solar System!  He technological advances rival even the Space Marines.  They have numbers, but they can not penetrate Galactus' defenses before he consumes their worlds."
Indeed