• 54 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

For this battle, the entirety of both the Ultramarines, and Blood Angels Chapters wants to take over Marvel worlds New York.

This is the entire Chapters with all known heroes, and shown fleet fighting to conquer the hero populated city.

No Caption Provided

Marvel New York is during the time frame of right before Secrete War event including at that time people in the Avengers, X-Men, Street Heroes, Local NYPD, and SHIELD. List of people that fateful day as follows.

Doc Green

Luke Cage

She Hulk

Ice Man

Phyla-Vell (though currently she lost her bands and cosmic awareness, remember that)

She Thor

Colossus

Warmachine

Storm

Invisible Woman

Mr. Fantastic

Thing

Human Torch

Black Panther

Spider Man

Falcon

Iron Fist

Black Bolt

Medusa

Drax

Groot

Rocket Racoon

Star Lord

Gamora

Nightcrawler

Cyclopes

They have no outside help, or prep. Can they hold the city?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wut

Don't see them taking down the Avengers. Thor is a bit much even weakened as he is for the Avengers. Outside of a very lucky void grenade..... yeah, don't really see it.

Odds are the ground forces are pushed back by the Avengers/X-Men, and the Imperium ragequits and blows up the city.

That said, Dante (who would be in charge here) is a really reasonable guy... so a compromise is not impossible.

EDIT: Wait, unless you mean the heroes that show up in the Secret War comics? Where by 'X-Men' you mean people like Emma Frost and not Xavier or Iceman and by 'avengers' you mean people like Captain America and not Thor?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

Don't see them taking down the Avengers. Thor is a bit much even weakened as he is for the Avengers. Outside of a very lucky void grenade..... yeah, don't really see it.

Odds are the ground forces are pushed back by the Avengers/X-Men, and the Imperium ragequits and blows up the city.

That said, Dante (who would be in charge here) is a really reasonable guy... so a compromise is not impossible.

I'd actually back this, things like Hulk and Thor are just a little too much imo. All none TP people could and should get mind raped by Libs, and I feel in the end the Imperium should win either way, as they drop the big bomb down and just one shot everyone XD. However, if this doesn't happen it's cause they won the ground. Also wut he said all heroes.... I figured this guy can now trade blows with thor

and this guy ( I actually like him out of most SM ) can out slap the crap out of anyone here as well XD

( Cato BA Sicarius )

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bad remix of Manowars song :)

Anyways is this ALL the space marines? then this is overkill, their weaponary is beyond the Avengers.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: @killerwasp:

Things I feel i should point out.

Power Weapons can Warp Attacks that warp reality to degreess should deal with Thor and Hulk, they are not like unbeatable here :) I would not made this match otherwise.

Also this is all heroes, like Tigerous and Mephiston (who by feats is as impressive as any Psychic in Marvel) as well the rest of the shown psykers in the chapters.

The team from Marvel is characters that were present at the time of Secrete Wars before it started.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Lol funny enough, as far as the 'heroes' go, the Blood Angels are the ones pulling the real weight. The true ace the Ultramarines are bringing is Tigurius. Blood Angels are bringing Commander Dante, Sanguinor (probably the only Space Marine that can go toe to toe with Kharn the Betrayer in skill), and, of course, Mephiston, the lord of wank.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@killerwasp: Lol funny enough, as far as the 'heroes' go, the Blood Angels are the ones pulling the real weight. The true ace the Ultramarines are bringing is Tigurius. Blood Angels are bringing Commander Dante, Sanguinor (probably the only Space Marine that can go toe to toe with Kharn the Betrayer in skill), and, of course, Mephiston, the lord of wank.

lol sad day for ultras. But but, Cato and Calgarrrrrr. lol

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wut

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol both Cato and Calgar are more leaders then personal fighters when compared to people like Mephiston and Sanguinor. (Yeah, Calgar beat an Avatar of Khaine, but really, what faction hasn't beaten that dead horse?)

Sadly, Blood Angels even take leadership as the last time a 'joint' taskforce containing Calgar, Grimnar and Dante were together... Dante was the one the other two deferred to as overall commander.

Power Weapons can Warp Attacks that warp reality to degreess should deal with Thor and Hulk, they are not like unbeatable here :) I would not made this match otherwise.

Wait, what? I don't understand this here.... Warp reality? Power weapons?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wut said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Wait, what? I don't understand this here.... Warp reality? Power weapons?

lol run on sentence. Power weapons, AND Warp Attacks that can Warp Reality, should deal with ect ect ect.

Also when has Danted, logan, and Calgar got a get together. that must been a big deal event lol. The three deadliest chapters minus Black Templar and Dark angels.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry and hulk solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Fair enough, but hulk has proven to be very hard to mind rape, even by pro x, and yes this is before secret wars, but still and thor eh he's got some very impressive durability. Also are primarchs considered heroes? :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: lol, I was being sarcastic with the ultrasmurfs lol. XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Also when has Danted, logan, and Calgar got a get together. that must been a big deal event lol. The three deadliest chapters minus Black Templar and Dark angels.

Wait, no, it wasn't Grimnar he wasn't there, it was the Second War for Arm that Tu and Calgar bowed out of command in favor of Dante. My mistake.

Yeps, almost everyone cedes command to him. Tu'Shan of the Salamanders did as well. Lord Commander Dante is just that kinda guy.

lol run on sentence. Power weapons, AND Warp Attacks that can Warp Reality, should deal with ect ect ect.

Oh.. so all power weapons are now like... force weapons without the need to be used by psykers?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wut:

Wait, no, it wasn't Grimnar he wasn't there, it was the Second War for Arm that Tu and Calgar bowed out of command in favor of Dante. My mistake.

Yeps, almost everyone cedes command to him. Tu'Shan of the Salamanders did as well. Lord Commander Dante is just that kinda guy.

That makes sense, i remember that too.

Oh.. so all power weapons are now like... force weapons without the need to be used by psykers?

uh, if you mean in the fact they split beings on the molecule level like Force Weapons, then yes. Soul Rip/Mind Destroy like Force Weapons, then no.

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Sentry and hulk solo

Sentry was not part of the Avengers at this time.... seriously now.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@wut:

That makes sense, i remember that too.

uh, if you mean in the fact they split beings on the molecule level like Force Weapons, then yes. Soul Rip/Mind Destroy like Force Weapons, then no.

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Sentry and hulk solo

Sentry was not part of the Avengers at this.... seriously now.

Two complete chapters of Space Marines could kill the Shiar, The Kree and the Skrulls in the same movement...

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: uh, if you mean in the fact they split beings on the molecule level like Force Weapons, then yes. Soul Rip/Mind Destroy like Force Weapons, then no.

So... you are upping the 'cutting' ability to handwave durability arguments?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@sirfizzwhizz: uh, if you mean in the fact they split beings on the molecule level like Force Weapons, then yes. Soul Rip/Mind Destroy like Force Weapons, then no.

So... you are upping the 'cutting' ability to handwave durability arguments?

... what are you trying to say. i am seriously not understanding.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Wait.. wait... did.. ah, I see. I thought you were saying their Power weapons could warp reality.. Gotcha. You were talking about Lib powers.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wut said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Wait.. wait... did.. ah, I see. I thought you were saying their Power weapons could warp reality.. Gotcha. You were talking about Lib powers.

Yes. The warping reality part was only referring to the warp attacks part.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Also again primarches counted as heroes? :D, ::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Also again primarches counted as heroes? :D, ::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NO! That be unfair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Marvel pretty easily. Marvel New York should have the F4 in it right? That means Franklin Richards?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hawkeye solos.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Yeah Marvel pretty easily. Marvel New York should have the F4 in it right? That means Franklin Richards?

Strange Franklin could not do anything, or save anything when Ultimate Marvel collided with it, and Ultimate Reed Children army alone killed a large portion of it :/

Just saying.... i dont think he was there or active.....

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By Jestersmiles
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I see Shuma Gorath in that photo?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: that movie should never been made!!!

Why does everyone hate it so? Granted I am a 40k noob, I thought it was fine. Is it because it was the ultramarines? I get the feeling they get hated on a lot for some reason as well.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

i don't rememeber any other legit powerhouses aside from hulk being in New York at the time.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't rememeber any other legit powerhouses aside from hulk being in New York at the time.

The Inhumans, Gaurdian of the Galaxy, Iron Man, Hulk and Red Hulk, some X-Men, and... thats all I remember too.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Why does everyone hate it so? Granted I am a 40k noob, I thought it was fine. Is it because it was the ultramarines? I get the feeling they get hated on a lot for some reason as well.

It was bad because it had little action, which is 40K is all about, and the bastardize wank of 10 Ultras killing hundreds of Chaos Black legion was just that, bad written wank. Also the Demon prince was very lame, and the Chaplain use time powers even though he is a chaplain and not a Librarian lol. It was bad.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: black bolt (if he was present) and red hulk were the only other powerhouses there then. Thor and pretty much every other powerful avenger apart from hulk were dead by that point.

Are you including the ultimate forces (like furys hellicarriers and reeds city) or just 616 heroes?

Actually, now that I think about it pheonix force cyclops was there...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

It was bad because it had little action, which is 40K is all about, and the bastardize wank of 10 Ultras killing hundreds of Chaos Black legion was just that, bad written wank. Also the Demon prince was very lame, and the Chaplain use time powers even though he is a chaplain and not a Librarian lol. It was bad.

Ah thnx for the info. I got to read me some 40k, so badass.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: black bolt (if he was present) and red hulk were the only other powerhouses there then. Thor and pretty much every other powerful avenger apart from hulk were dead by that point.

Are you including the ultimate forces (like furys hellicarriers and reeds city) or just 616 heroes?

Actually, now that I think about it pheonix force cyclops was there...

No to the Ultimates, and Phoenix Force Cyclopes did not appear till after the worlds collided, which is when Cyclopes was possessed. He was in no way Pheonix force during the battle or right before it.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pierpat

YOu guys know i'm a bit of a 40k fanboy, but hey, we're uping the stacks a bit too much here

Without relevant sorcerers/Kharn/Major demons, primarchs or the Empy space marines ain't taking on powerhouses IMO.

Guys like thing,Hercules, Iceman and Hulk are unkillable for the SMs, and guys like Iron man and Sue can decimate.

@sirfizzwhizz the idea is cool, but if i where you i'd try and create a vague-ish list for the marvel team partecipants

Witch x-men are based in new york exactly?
are we counting strange in?
Ghost rider?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: he was used the pheoix force to try to help turn the tide. The battle was underway at that point.

Anyway, I'm not too knowledgable on the punishment space marines can take or how much they can dish out, so I dont really know if they can take on someone like hulk and win without suffering from a ton of casualties.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Guys like thing,Hercules, Iceman and Hulk are unkillable for the SMs, and guys like Iron man and Sue can decimate.

Herc can be mentally dominated, or cut apart on the molecule level, or soul ripped. Iceman has no mental protection and can be soul ripped. Hulk can be diced into pieces, soul ripped, or BFR.

Not unstoppable at all my man.

From what I remember of people on earth there was....

The Fantastic Four

Inhumans (the main ones)

Gaurdians (Drax, Star lord, Groot, Rocket, and Gamora)

X-men (Ice Man, Beast, Cyclopes that i rememebr)

Avengers (Doc Green, Red Hulk, She Hulk, Spider Man, Falcon, Luke Cage, Black Panther, and Ms Marvel that I remeber)

In short these characters and they were getting wrecked by the Children army alone.

Dr Strange was not there, he was with Doom somewhere else, nor was Ghost Rider.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: current hulk has a teleporter built into his wrist so BFR wouldn't work, soul ripping a hulk would be complicated for obvious reasons and he's had molecular level durability in terms of piercing damage in the last few years. It's also not like any powerhouses were getting wrecked by reeds children, they never got a chance to fight them IIRC.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thedailybagel said:

@sirfizzwhizz: current hulk has a teleporter built into his wrist so BFR wouldn't work, soul ripping a hulk would be complicated for obvious reasons and he's had molecular level durability in terms of piercing damage in the last few years. It's also not like any powerhouses were getting wrecked by reeds children, they never got a chance to fight them IIRC.

He does not have Molecule level durability. Even as WWH Adamantium which does not cut m\on molecule level cuts him fine, as does this sword by Red Shulk.

Atom cutting is over kill to cut. Not Molecule, but Im not seeing Hulk resist Molecule Man or Void, and they are Molecule level.

There is other feats of the same as well. Also the powerhouses of Gaurdians and Inhumans got wreck, fighting back, along with Ice man was shown, so that not entirely accurate.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: a glaive designed to cut through atoms had trouble cutting him and weapons designed to rearrange molecules failed to bring him down. Moreover world war hull had particularly bad resistance to peircing attacks and the sword betty is using is skaars sword IIRC. Other feats of what?

The inhumans only powerhouse was Blackbolt and his power literally got halved recently. The guardians don't have any powerhouses, nor do the rest of the inhumans. Iceman is the only notable one there. Furthermore neither Blackbolt nor iceman seem to get beaten at any point in the fights, I'm gonna double check that now though.

Edit: Blackbolt gets nabbed, but he didn't use his voice at all and he isn't know for his physical prowess.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: could you post the instance your talking about? I think I know which one it is but I want to double check, because there's context surrounding the one I'm thinking of and groot gets stomped seconds later.

But, no. Groot isn't a powerhouse, or at least one on the same level of hulk. @Granitesoldier could you clarify?

Edit: yeah, the comic I believe you were referring to was written by bendis and had a ridiculous amount of inconsistencies and outright lack of knowledge on bendis's part. He thought hulk had the weakest mind out of everyone and had thanos TP him (despite hulk having the strongest tp resistance there by a country mile), thanos also kept uncharacteristically screaming and getting angry at being hurt (same dude who laughs off silver surfers best hits and literally never loses his composure even when facing abstract beings) and at the end was hurt by punches from cap and thing...

It's not a reliable instance to say the least.