User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

question what about healing factor? I see him stopping at wolverine due to it, everyone else besides maybe IF and ult Cap prolly losing to him. Kaine and Spidy got a good chance of winning though. Logan gets owned, but due to healing factor he prolly ends up winning some day lol.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@jashro44: thanks for the disclaimer I was wondering why Kaine was so high compared to Panther, Logan, and Peter lol.

Anyway given that I'll approach this as more a who he can and can't beat.

Just one question: what is considered Reclaw's 'standard gear' for purposes of this thread?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44: Nice....

1. Sabretooth Pass with ease
  2. Deathstroke Pass with ease
  3. Boba Fett (Legends Canon) Pass with ease.
  4. Captain America (Ultimate) Could stop here. Could very well pass. Most likely passes due to power armor and gear, but Caps feats with his shield and striking power could end him.
  5. Black Panther Vibranium Armor? Anti metal Claws? Could stop here, due to those factors. However Raclaw could cut along the seems, but thats a pain.
  6. Master Chief Passes with ease. Master Chief is a petty Marine Nephyte compared to Raclaw.
  7. Wolverine Stops here. Base on the gear Raclaw has honestly. If he was packing better gear from the space marine armory, he would win, but not his standard mere Chain sword and Bolter. Not a stomp though, but would stop here likely.
  8. Spider-Man Raclaw wins in a good fight. Web incap though if argued would stop him here too though.
  9. Kaine Same as above.
  10. Iron Fist Danny one shots.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll say this is current black panther. He has his cloaking device, teleporter, force field, energy daggers, his gauntlets and grenades which can hurt namor. It hasn't been confirmed if he has his vibranium suit so I'll say no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id say stops at 10 or 7

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll say this is current black panther. He has his cloaking device, teleporter, force field, energy daggers, his gauntlets and grenades which can hurt namor. It hasn't been confirmed if he has his vibranium suit so I'll say no.

I rather see the quantifiable damage of the grenades over they hurt some character with insane durability myself. seems like a classic Punisher blowing Wolverines balls off for a easy win.

The rest is useful, but not over useful. That vibranium suit was the biggest piece of sh!t gear that makes BP a high tier base on durability alone lol. I think Raclaw can pass now. One good hit or the shield not activated in close combat is all the reason Raclaw can possibly win that too.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: If logan doesn't have a healing factor?

Logan gets obliterated. Bone claw would also lose bad.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I rather see the quantifiable damage of the grenades over they hurt some character with insane durability myself. seems like a classic Punisher blowing Wolverines balls off for a easy win.

The rest is useful, but not over useful. That vibranium suit was the biggest piece of sh!t gear that makes BP a high tier base on durability alone lol. I think Raclaw can pass now. One good hit or the shield not activated in close combat is all the reason Raclaw can possibly win that too.

The grenades have only been used against Namor. Its the only thing we have to base it on. I don't have a problem with punisher shooting wolverines balls off to be honest, I think Ennis just low balled wolverines skills. His durability was fine.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@jashro44 said:

The grenades have only been used against Namor. Its the only thing we have to base it on. I don't have a problem with punisher shooting wolverines balls off to be honest, I think Ennis just low balled wolverines skills. His durability was fine.

That made me laugh reading it.

if the grenades were used only one time, is it standard?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I consider it standard. He used them in a no prep encounter. And this was the same fight he used the energy gauntlets as well, which have been used a second time since than.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I consider it standard. He used them in a no prep encounter. And this was the same fight he used the energy gauntlets as well, which have been used a second time since than.

So what do the energy gauntlets do?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

So what do the energy gauntlets do?

They were also used to smack around Namor. He also broke iron man out of a cell with them. Here are the scans. You can see the gauntlets and the grenades. Mostly the gauntlets.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If the gaunlets do that, then they should one shot. There is no legit reason for Tchalla to lose to anyone Mid Tier with those gauntlets now lol. the grenades are as powerful as a missile that would make Namor also yell "aaarrg' like how I stub my toe and scream in rage lol. There was no lasting damage on namor after the Grenades hit him, im not sold on them. the Gauntlets are stupid. Just stupid BS plot powered gauntlets. F**k that lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If the gaunlets do that, then they should one shot. There is no legit reason for Tchalla to lose to anyone Mid Tier with those gauntlets now lol. the grenades are as powerful as a missile that would make Namor also yell "aaarrg' like how I stub my toe and scream in rage lol. There was no lasting damage on namor after the Grenades hit him, im not sold on them. the Gauntlets are stupid. Just stupid BS plot powered gauntlets. F**k that lol.

U mad? :p I agree the grenades never did much damage to Namor though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers