Space Godzilla vs Justice League and the Avengers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

So the Godzilla, a Earth being was able to destroy the entire Avengers with ease. But Monster X was defeated by Justice League. But can booth ofthese teams defeat the ultimate Cosmic Being of Godzilla series?

No Caption Provided
The world will be destroyed.

Characteristics

Space Godzilla is the most powerful Cosmic being in Godzilla series after King Ghidorah, the destroyer of worlds. He heights 120 meters tall and wights 80.000 tons. Space Godzilla is what we could call the devil, being extremely evil, destroying everything in it's path. He is clone of Biollante, King Ghidorah, Godzilla and other monsters. He was born from a white and a black hole. Thus he had the energy of an untold massive number of stars.

Powers

Space Godzilla is powerful as heck. He can cross the universe at SFTL speeds (super faster than light) able to cross the universe in a small amount of time. He can also travel across realms as well.Space Godzilla can also regenerate as fast as Godzilla, making him almost immune to injure.

Space Godzilla destroyed with ease the most powerful weapon humanity ever created. M.O.G.U.E.R.A. Fighting at Earth he showed powers such as telekinesis, gravity control at will, levitation and other physic powers. He can also shoot gravity boolts, super negative powers and corona beams from his crystals.

Space Godzilla was the only monsters in the series show to deflect Gozilla fatal atomic breathes or resist them with ease. Space Godzilla can use beam similar to the ones of Godzilla at way more powerful. Space Godzilla can also turn almost anything into living conduits which increases his powers to infinite. He is also able to do that summoning crystals from nowhere .He also create an impervious armor which deflected almost anything the military and Godzilla had to offer. It also boosted it's powers massively.

He cans also absorb completely anything energy by touch, create electromagnetic auras, negate gravity laws and use other unnamed cosmic powers.

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RobocopSlayerT800

Spacegodzilla solos.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer

Unless the team can destroy the crystals quickly(which I don't see why they wouldn't be able to), then Space Godzilla wins.

wearevenom87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wearevenom87

Space godzilla kills them without even noticing

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@frocharocha: You say Justice Lague and Avengers, very unspecified as they had thousands of members. Some who could easily beat Space Godzilla. Am I to assume we are using New 52 Justice League and Hickman's Avengers?

If we are Captain Universe solos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: You say Justice Lague and Avengers, very unspecified as they had thousands of members. Some who could easily beat Space Godzilla. Am I to assume we are using New 52 Justice League and Hickman's Avengers?

If we are Captain Universe solos.

QFT

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman could easily solo if we are counting any version. if not and it's only current Thor Hulk Superman Wonder Woman Hal Jordan Flash Hyperion could all take him and if not Captain Universe solos

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman could easily solo if we are counting any version. if not and it's only current Thor Hulk Superman Wonder Woman Hal Jordan Flash Hyperion could all take him and if not Captain Universe solos

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team are you kidding? If the avengers defeated galactacus then avengers + JL can easily take down Space Godzilla

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space Godzilla should win probably. Unless they can drain him of his energy (assuming he runs off of atomic energy like Godzilla does). Also Flash should be able to keep him busy with IMPs and lightspeed blitzes and whatnot.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space godzilla easily

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#14 frozen  Moderator

OP needs to specify.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well....

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman bench pressed earth without straining at all and was like "Is that it?"

You really think Space Godzilla can stop him?

However SG has a way cooler design :P

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Divell
@ghetsis said:

Superman bench pressed earth without straining at all and was like "Is that it?"

You really think Space Godzilla can stop him?

However SG has a way cooler design :P

Is that it? that's all? what's he going to do the same he did with Godzilla's cousin?

Team due to number and versatile. worst case scenario: Thor bfr him. Best case scenario: Thor, one-shots him with a phoenix buster throw.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Pretty much. His punch bfrs SG into another solar system or he throws him. Thor's God blast would take down SG eventually if we take his supernova and black hole feat into consideration (Though I think individual cell durability =/= SG durability while the supernova seemed like an outlier).

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several comic Avengers or JL members solo

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis said:

@divell: Pretty much. His punch bfrs SG into another solar system or he throws him. Thor's God blast would take down SG eventually if we take his supernova and black hole feat into consideration (Though I think individual cell durability =/= SG durability while the supernova seemed like an outlier).

Superman can't throw him to another solar system at best to space, Thor's god blast is to kill skyfathers, Hulk and Wonder Woman can do the same as Superman, and I was talking about this

Space Godzilla would get destroyed by that.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Regardless, that is very impressive for Thor given the power of the phoenix. I only remember Galactus, Beyonder and Dormammu beating Phoenix.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis said:

@divell: Regardless, that is very impressive for Thor given the power of the phoenix. I only remember Galactus, Beyonder and Dormammu beating Phoenix.

Galactus actually lost in a fight don't remember a fight with the others.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: oh ok. I do remember molecule man and Phoenix teaming up against Beyonder but failing.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman literally solos and turns Space G into the JLA's latest member

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Toratorn

Depends on rosters and incarnations. He can fight and successfully beat some of the bricks, but has little defence against peeps like Flash, Firestorm and other hax users.

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Superman or Thor can solo.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 takenstew22  Moderator

I think I lost brain cells reading the OP because most of what it says is completely false or made up.

Multiple Avengers and Leaguers solo.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think I lost brain cells reading the OP because most of what it says is completely false or made up.

Multiple Avengers and Leaguers solo.

lol moguera strongest weapon

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 takenstew22  Moderator

@rawsos: Exactly lol. Super MechaG is way more powerful.

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too overkill for SpaceGodzilla tbh he loses